Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 264. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
~2547 blocks missing... wallet stuck..
Activity: 161
Hmmm, well I figured out my issue with the multipool.  The stratum keeps timing out and actually I can't even connect to it at all now, which is weird because others are mining apparently.

Just gonna mine whatever and buy sync, but I'll keep trying every hour or so to see if it works itself out.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Anyone having problems with bitrrex withdrawls?
I withdrew some sync around 4 hours ago and its still not arrived??

Can't seem to connect with them either on irc?

yeah I think Bittrex have had the most problems with the wallet, perhaps they didn't set it up optimally considering the few niggling issues we have had with it. Hopefully this latest wallet will address the issues. Just raise a support ticket. You will get your coins eventually. I am sure the devs will work with them to get things sorted soon.

Unfortunantly the last 2 tickets i sent to them, were not even responded

I've sent another but with the fork on the way i don't want these coins out there before it happens

Remember on Bittrex you have to accept the confirmation email when making a withdrawal.
Had to add other nodes, ugh.

Why don't ppl make a wallet working directly from the .exe?
I can't connect my wallet!  Huh
I tried to -reindex the thing, tried creating the sync.conf with that data... nothing, 0!

Whats happening?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

yeah I think Bittrex have had the most problems with the wallet, perhaps they didn't set it up optimally considering the few niggling issues we have had with it. Hopefully this latest wallet will address the issues. Just raise a support ticket. You will get your coins eventually. I am sure the devs will work with them to get things sorted soon.

Unfortunantly the last 2 tickets i sent to them, were not even responded

I've sent another but with the fork on the way i don't want these coins out there before it happens

Activity: 102

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

Weird.  I'll switch back to it in a bit and see if it stops.  Rebooting didn't fix it, but i'm still mining just had to switch till I can figure it out...think prob something wonky on my side.
Activity: 84
I just started having a weird issue with the multipool where once I start my miner after about 2 minutes it stops receiving work and just sits there... switched to another pool and it doesn't do it.

Did the multipool just recently switch to mining a different X11 coin within the last hour or so?

I can restart it and it starts again fine, but within 2 minutes it does the same thing.

Haven't noticed any change here...still chugging along.
I just started having a weird issue with the multipool where once I start my miner after about 2 minutes it stops receiving work and just sits there... switched to another pool and it doesn't do it.

Did the multipool just recently switch to mining a different X11 coin within the last hour or so?

I can restart it and it starts again fine, but within 2 minutes it does the same thing.

mine is chugging along just fine. try rebooting?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
in case you want to compile yourself https://github.com/MsCollec/sync

partial *fix to the blockchain stuck and some checkpoints added.

Is the OP updated with the new wallet or is it in here in the thread?

not yet.

doesn't look like it yet.

I am liking the more frequent updates and the reduction of FUDs  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Is the OP updated with the new wallet or is it in here in the thread?
legendary
block exploer down for urgent maintenance
legendary

Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
legendary
Activity: 182
What's the current block number in your Sync client?  I'm on Mobile so I don't have the wallet running

I need to learn how to refresh.
Jump to: