Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 261. (Read 816006 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Thank you raskul, that should do it! Do you offer this service for any other coins ?  Grin

well, come one.. seriously folks, we are 300 pages into a 12000 page thread...
as much as I do have valid arguments which are not being addressed, i'm not manipulating the market.
No-matter how much people whinge at me 'because it's raskul's fault' - the posting of my concerns DOES NOT AFFECT THE PRICE.

it's how the markets are manipulated which controls the price, nothing more, nothing less.
And as i've already stated, i've never purchased sync from the sell (low) side - only from the buy (high) side.

I think Raskul should be the new community leader.. I think if he becomes the head he will actually want for the GOOD of this coin. He will put DEDICATION to this coin. He (seems) to have more knowledge on the system of coin pricing and way to increase the value of the coin.

Raskul for new community leader!

1 no vote from me!

1 no vote from me as well  Grin

He is very active but totally unsuitable as community leader
His mind changes too often!

1 NO vote!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Thank you raskul, that should do it! Do you offer this service for any other coins ?  Grin

as much as I do have valid arguments which are not being addressed, i'm not manipulating the market.
No-matter how much people whinge at me 'because it's raskul's fault' - the posting of my concerns DOES NOT AFFECT THE PRICE.

it's how the markets are manipulated which controls the price, nothing more, nothing less.
And as i've already stated, i've never purchased sync from the sell (low) side - only from the buy (high) side.

I think Raskul should be the new community leader.. I think if he becomes the head he will actually want for the GOOD of this coin. He will put DEDICATION to this coin. He (seems) to have more knowledge on the system of coin pricing and way to increase the value of the coin.

1 no vote from me!

1 no vote from me as well  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

1 no vote from me!
Activity: 126
Activity: 298

Activity: 210
Ok, 3rd question why does CMC think sync only has 608 coins??

Sync   $ 96,601   .  $ 158.88   608 SYNC*     $ 10,552    +4.96 %

Hey gang 2 questions, only answer if you know off the top of your head I can dig for it myself later. 1) does anyone recall what page setting up a node was disscussed on? 2) is there a guide to compiling sync wallet for Windows? Thank you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Wow,such reverse, multipool!  Grin
Activity: 154
bock 9101 - all fine

sync is syncing
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
It's all about the ppl... and the energy... the coin can be pure shit and it will be worth so much as the ppl say it's worth let's take bottlecaps in fallout 3 for an example Wink

owww I don't like the name..  Cool but then again I said that about X11  Cool

ok.. done of checking this crazy bad ass thread, be good feel good, will regroup tomorrow for there is going to be an update and see where it goes , off to prepare for another mining operation
legendary

maybe you should start mining.. it is lots of fun.. construct own hardware assemble and optimize software  Cool

maybe tweak software so it beats the market.. something constructive

start mining? man, i've a garage full of rigging (and cupboards full of boxes of old 130nm tech)
software, i'm not that clever with - but i'm looking into setting up a pool - just for the experience, setting up that node gave me a sense of accomplishment, so if I can set up a pool on a similar VPS, i'll have learned something new again today  Cool

+100  thats the spirit
Activity: 168
It's all about the ppl... and the energy... the coin can be pure shit and it will be worth so much as the ppl say it's worth let's take bottlecaps in fallout 3 for an example Wink

maybe you should start mining.. it is lots of fun.. construct own hardware assemble and optimize software  Cool

start mining? man, i've a garage full of rigging (and cupboards full of boxes of old 130nm tech)
software, i'm not that clever with - but i'm looking into setting up a pool - just for the experience, setting up that node gave me a sense of accomplishment, so if I can set up a pool on a similar VPS, i'll have learned something new again today  Cool
legendary

maybe you should start mining.. it is lots of fun.. construct own hardware assemble and optimize software  Cool

if miners get bored or tired of all of this.. we all are done for
legendary
Important points to note:

MsCollec is quite happy to accept my direct Sync donation to his/her own wallet but will not allow the community to use the node which I set up (it's been up to date and in sync without problems)

MsCollec can't even write his/her own name, nevermind a business plan WTF is the Sync Reward Scheme? some loyalty program that was just pulled out of his/her arse?

MsCollec does not respond to community problems, some people can be left for days with issues around their wallet not syncing/not staking.

MsCollec panicked when I asked for the private key to look into block 0 - immediately we get a new wallet and some random shill posts a random ZERO balance which relates to block 0

MsCollec made no effort to hold up a sensible price on Sync when it was falling and merely deleted posts on this thread that he/she didn't like.

MsCollec is incompetent and will delete this post.

Kiss

in regards to "MsCollec made no effort to hold up a sensible price on Sync"

one has to a fool to react to intra day prices, nothing operates like this. what you have Today is an opportunity to buy at bottom prices, there are people here that do not say a word and observe waiting on the sidelines, if one thinks one can make tons of money even in one year on any coin one is gravely mistaken

I don't know that any amount of crypto can weigh a ton but as for making alot of money I sold 49,000 black coin at 70k and it was a pretty good profit.

wow thats great.. congrats.. for 1 of you there is 1000 that cry.. I am for a long haul.. many years from Today,. blockchains are getting started hardware advances will happen, this is all very cheap right now.. this is my opinion, I have normal income I dont need gambling.. but ever situation is different

You cant hit them all but I am just saying it is possible to make alot of money in a very short time.  I mined XC before it was ever on an exchang and had 20,000 coins.  When it hit Bittrex I dumped at 1300 sats and look what it ts worth now. If I would have held one more week. LOL

+1  (actually need to congratulate you on instinct I saw name X11 and said to myself.. this is such a stupid name who is going to go for it.. X11 pffff)

weeeeell.. I did mine some (and mining) great prospects but I am saving every satoshi away nothing gets sold I don have to sell this is my gamble , if I am right, I will be better off than any short term strategy if wrong.. I consumed lots of Watts and spend money on GPU cards thats all.. I wont die over it

Activity: 70
Important points to note:

MsCollec is quite happy to accept my direct Sync donation to his/her own wallet but will not allow the community to use the node which I set up (it's been up to date and in sync without problems)

MsCollec can't even write his/her own name, nevermind a business plan WTF is the Sync Reward Scheme? some loyalty program that was just pulled out of his/her arse?

MsCollec does not respond to community problems, some people can be left for days with issues around their wallet not syncing/not staking.

MsCollec panicked when I asked for the private key to look into block 0 - immediately we get a new wallet and some random shill posts a random ZERO balance which relates to block 0

MsCollec made no effort to hold up a sensible price on Sync when it was falling and merely deleted posts on this thread that he/she didn't like.

MsCollec is incompetent and will delete this post.

Kiss

in regards to "MsCollec made no effort to hold up a sensible price on Sync"

one has to a fool to react to intra day prices, nothing operates like this. what you have Today is an opportunity to buy at bottom prices, there are people here that do not say a word and observe waiting on the sidelines, if one thinks one can make tons of money even in one year on any coin one is gravely mistaken

I don't know that any amount of crypto can weigh a ton but as for making alot of money I sold 49,000 black coin at 70k and it was a pretty good profit.

wow thats great.. congrats.. for 1 of you there is 1000 that cry.. I am for a long haul.. many years from Today,. blockchains are getting started hardware advances will happen, this is all very cheap right now.. this is my opinion, I have normal income I dont need gambling.. but ever situation is different

You cant hit them all but I am just saying it is possible to make alot of money in a very short time.  I mined XC before it was ever on an exchang and had 20,000 coins.  When it hit Bittrex I dumped at 1300 sats and look what it ts worth now. If I would have held one more week. LOL
Activity: 84
anyways. just stopped to say good morning.. it is beautiful Sunday, be careful to whom you listen to.. use your instincts and do diversify , there are so many people doing interesting things in crypto.. also on Monday there will be corrections to wallet (I believe) maybe some other announcements on new tech possibly (so the dev said) and no we are not curing cancer  Cool

succinctly put. These are the types of comment which can uphold a good debate. While there is yet to be some answers to concerns, you still make an effort to be polite.

"the way forwards is quite clear"
Jump to: