Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 29. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Got my old dusty coins out of storage....

Wallet up and running.

Awaiting your next move my good man!

~ AtlanticWaves
Activity: 184
1blockologist:

You seem to have a good track record with Boolberry, kinda looks like you brought it back from the dead. Keep up the good work.

thank you

not everyone agreed with how my work in the Boolberry project turned out so far and the original dev never helped me, but results are all that matters. Several people are still working on it now without my ongoing participation, and they see the direct path for its potential growth that I illuminated

this project is quite a bit different in what I'm doing but it does need some things from the community (more people running the software as nodes) and some better software like lite clients first

would like to thank everyone that helped get SYNC listed on Novaexchange, lets get on a couple more exchanges, and let the exchanges know I'm involved

Can you say what the project is? That way you can motivate more people to run nodes , Although I do not know if you need nodes for this wallet or for a new wallet?
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
& Is someone working on a new roadmap or ANN? otherwise exchanges might not be too keen
1blockologist:

You seem to have a good track record with Boolberry, kinda looks like you brought it back from the dead. Keep up the good work.

thank you

not everyone agreed with how my work in the Boolberry project turned out so far and the original dev never helped me, but results are all that matters. Several people are still working on it now without my ongoing participation, and they see the direct path for its potential growth that I illuminated

this project is quite a bit different in what I'm doing but it does need some things from the community (more people running the software as nodes) and some better software like lite clients first

would like to thank everyone that helped get SYNC listed on Novaexchange, lets get on a couple more exchanges, and let the exchanges know I'm involved

Cool thanks for the info.

Should we try hit up Bittrex yet, is it too early in the development?

What exchanges would you like to see it on?

SYNC is also listed on https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=SYNC_BTC, however there's been close to 0 volume.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
1blockologist:

thank you

Im still liking the idea of a sync swap to reward the long term holders & to consolidate the supply to prove how many sync there actually are on the network. Just a thought.

Any idea how to do it? We need some developer that interests you..

Nah no idea haha I've seen it done multiple times, I'm just an investor no coding skills. Need a proper Dev for SYNC. Not sure what 1blockologist has in mind as far as development is concerned, or is SYNC going to be left as it is - a token to represent value...

Alright, I think I got my buying position filled

Cool. Someone bought at .13 was that you?

Now that you have secured your position what do you see for SYNC?  Should we create at least a telegram to talk about it for holders and to develop?

People had stacked a few sizeable asks between .05 and .13 and it was satisfactory for the total SYNC I wanted and price. YOINK!

SYNC is going to be worth $250,000 per coin when I'm done

You make me a millionaire I won't complain. lol.  It seems we have some regulars who have been with Sync since the beginning so forgive us if we get excited.

I think sync has a lot of potential with good development . Although I think it's not good to predict such a good ending
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Im still liking the idea of a sync swap to reward the long term holders & to consolidate the supply to prove how many sync there actually are on the network. Just a thought.

Nah no idea haha I've seen it done multiple times, I'm just an investor no coding skills. Need a proper Dev for SYNC. Not sure what 1blockologist has in mind as far as development is concerned, or is SYNC going to be left as it is - a token to represent value...

Now that you have secured your position what do you see for SYNC?  Should we create at least a telegram to talk about it for holders and to develop?

People had stacked a few sizeable asks between .05 and .13 and it was satisfactory for the total SYNC I wanted and price. YOINK!

You make me a millionaire I won't complain. lol.  It seems we have some regulars who have been with Sync since the beginning so forgive us if we get excited.
1blockologist:

I need to reset my sync wallet password, but the wallet does not send me a reset email

try more times
check you spam folder

I hope you guys know there's no way of resetting your wallet password. If you've lost your password, your coins are history
Activity: 23
I need to reset my sync wallet password, but the wallet does not send me a reset email

try more times
check you spam folder
Activity: 56

Now that you have secured your position what do you see for SYNC?  Should we create at least a telegram to talk about it for holders and to develop?

Are you able to shed any light on your plans for SYNC?

Can't show my hand right now

But I would like to get a lite wallet going. Electrum?

A lite SYNC wallet using Electrum? Doesn't Electrum only store the major crypto-currencies, would be impressive if you could.

Not sure how to answer that. Electrum doesn't support any, it was made for bitcoin.

and therefore it supports all bitcoin clones including SYNC.

Yeah true, Im a crypto user and investor. My knowledge is very limited on the tech side. Electrum is good wallet to use.

Im a crypto user to
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I'd like to know what plans you have in mind, can you tell us something?

A lite SYNC wallet using Electrum? Doesn't Electrum only store the major crypto-currencies, would be impressive if you could.

Not sure how to answer that. Electrum doesn't support any, it was made for bitcoin.

Yeah true, Im a crypto user and investor. My knowledge is very limited on the tech side. Electrum is good wallet to use.
Activist Investor

Activist Investor

Pages:
Jump to: