Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 32. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
Am watching this now  Grin let's see what happens
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Does anyone know when it is added to the exchange?

yeah when I pay for all the remaining voting npoints on Novaexchange, after people sell me enough SYNC to be motivated
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Does anyone know when it is added to the exchange?
Activist Investor
BIDS
QUANTITYCURRENCYBIDCURRENCY
Activist Investor
If I have talked to you about buying 2 sync at .15 btc, then thats still open

I'm updating my remaining bid to 30 @ .08 btc/ea
Activist Investor
Do you have any plans for SYNC? seems like you want to acquire a decent portion of the available coins
yes, if I can get enough.

so just sell some at my prices (which are a substantial premium over last exchanged price), and keep some for future optimism

I only have 1% right now, thats not enough to motivate me

I'll do 52 @ 0.27 BTC.  This is roughly my average initial investment. At this price the market cap is about 300 BTC which is tiny for an alt with development these days (especially with an ICO).

at the moment I'm buying 2 @ .15 btc/ea

and at least 50 @ .05 btc/ea

I understand the cost basis and average prices as much as anyone, and my prices are factoring that in for the average price of MY position. so, do consider that you should be up in USD amounts due to bitcoin's appreciation as well. so if you want several thousand dollars in bitcoin RIGHT NOW, I'm here

I think it is very insightful that people may have lost their wallets, but this won't be changing my bids

I noticed you have made trades upwards of 0.3 for 7. I understand BTC will most likely rise however buying 52 on an exchange will push the price up a lot if you've already set the floor at 0.15.

Are you only willing to go as high as 0.15 BTC for 2 at this stage?

I am a legitimate seller you will get almost 5 percent of the theoretical supply.

My funds to buy with are limited, I'd love to negotiate but this isn't an infinite well of money

I'm a legitimate buyer and you will get a max of 2.5+ btc now, while bitcoin is still near historical all-time strength in relation to the USD. In any case, you don't have to sell me all 52 at once

I'll do 2 @ 0.15 as sync requires development to have value, however I am patient and I think 0.05 is too low for me. I can't send you 2 for another 3 weeks as I don't have access to my windows PC. Are you happy to wait? Unless you change your mind on the price I can just send you my entire wallet file and password.

yeah the wallet file will be fine, but I have to make sure I can move the funds first before the trade is complete

are they staking?

Is it you get the sync first then you send btc? I'd rather just send you 2 sync, I'll just wait...if I miss out, I miss out. I haven't staked in a couple weeks as I haven't had access to my PC.

If I had to do the trade the way you are suggesting, then yes I would have to get the sync first

the problem with having the private key is that you still have a copy of the private key too, so I have to move it first before saying I got the sync.

Fair enough, but either way one of could potentially lose unless we trade on an exchange. I'm not out to scam and I don't think you are either. I have sent you a PM with a new offer if you don't want to accept that's fine. I've found you have to be patient with Crypto.

For everyone else we've just split the trade into pieces to de-risk trust issues, so just sync your wallet up when you get a chance

I'm using windows in a VM w/ sync's blockchain pre-downloaded to connect to the network, it wasn't very difficult, so if you already have your wallet you may not have to wait two weeks, maybe just a few hours of syncing on a new vm
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
Do you have any plans for SYNC? seems like you want to acquire a decent portion of the available coins

so just sell some at my prices (which are a substantial premium over last exchanged price), and keep some for future optimism

I'll do 52 @ 0.27 BTC.  This is roughly my average initial investment. At this price the market cap is about 300 BTC which is tiny for an alt with development these days (especially with an ICO).

I understand the cost basis and average prices as much as anyone, and my prices are factoring that in for the average price of MY position. so, do consider that you should be up in USD amounts due to bitcoin's appreciation as well. so if you want several thousand dollars in bitcoin RIGHT NOW, I'm here

I think it is very insightful that people may have lost their wallets, but this won't be changing my bids

I noticed you have made trades upwards of 0.3 for 7. I understand BTC will most likely rise however buying 52 on an exchange will push the price up a lot if you've already set the floor at 0.15.

I am a legitimate seller you will get almost 5 percent of the theoretical supply.

My funds to buy with are limited, I'd love to negotiate but this isn't an infinite well of money

I'm a legitimate buyer and you will get a max of 2.5+ btc now, while bitcoin is still near historical all-time strength in relation to the USD. In any case, you don't have to sell me all 52 at once

I'll do 2 @ 0.15 as sync requires development to have value, however I am patient and I think 0.05 is too low for me. I can't send you 2 for another 3 weeks as I don't have access to my windows PC. Are you happy to wait? Unless you change your mind on the price I can just send you my entire wallet file and password.

yeah the wallet file will be fine, but I have to make sure I can move the funds first before the trade is complete

are they staking?

Is it you get the sync first then you send btc? I'd rather just send you 2 sync, I'll just wait...if I miss out, I miss out. I haven't staked in a couple weeks as I haven't had access to my PC.

If I had to do the trade the way you are suggesting, then yes I would have to get the sync first

the problem with having the private key is that you still have a copy of the private key too, so I have to move it first before saying I got the sync.

Fair enough, but either way one of could potentially lose unless we trade on an exchange. I'm not out to scam and I don't think you are either. I have sent you a PM with a new offer if you don't want to accept that's fine. I've found you have to be patient with Crypto.
Activist Investor

are they staking?

are they staking?

Activist Investor
FWIW I have 9+ Sync I'd be willing to let go at 0.3btc

I'll keep it in mind but I'm no longer buying at .3 btc, there are clearly more sellers than buyers
Activist Investor

are they staking?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
FWIW I have 9+ Sync I'd be willing to let go at 0.3btc

Activist Investor

Activist Investor

In saying that, a large percentage of the supply has most likely been lost due to people getting frustrated waiting for development, loss of private keys & forgotten wallet passwords. This should increase the value for everyone else. I'm interested to see what you have planned.

I'll do 52 @ 0.27 BTC.  This is roughly my average initial investment. At this price the market cap is about 300 BTC which is tiny for an alt with development these days (especially with an ICO).
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org