Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 30. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
No news, no nothing, block explorer down
looks like pump and dump
bad very bad

you can't tell the difference between 1 person buying in a single order from a coordinated pump and dump? does your sentiment accurately reflect the trading acumen in this community?

me buying all the coins is my problem, don't worry about it
Activity: 369
Merit: 252
No news, no nothing, block explorer down
looks like pump and dump
bad very bad
Activist Investor
Im still liking the idea of a sync swap to reward the long term holders & to consolidate the supply to prove how many sync there actually are on the network. Just a thought.

Any idea how to do it? We need some developer that interests you..

Nah no idea haha I've seen it done multiple times, I'm just an investor no coding skills. Need a proper Dev for SYNC. Not sure what 1blockologist has in mind as far as development is concerned, or is SYNC going to be left as it is - a token to represent value...

Alright, I think I got my buying position filled

Cool. Someone bought at .13 was that you?

Now that you have secured your position what do you see for SYNC?  Should we create at least a telegram to talk about it for holders and to develop?

People had stacked a few sizeable asks between .05 and .13 and it was satisfactory for the total SYNC I wanted and price. YOINK!

SYNC is going to be worth $250,000 per coin when I'm done
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Im still liking the idea of a sync swap to reward the long term holders & to consolidate the supply to prove how many sync there actually are on the network. Just a thought.

Nah no idea haha I've seen it done multiple times, I'm just an investor no coding skills. Need a proper Dev for SYNC. Not sure what 1blockologist has in mind as far as development is concerned, or is SYNC going to be left as it is - a token to represent value...

Cool. Someone bought at .13 was that you?

Now that you have secured your position what do you see for SYNC?  Should we create at least a telegram to talk about it for holders and to develop?
Activist Investor

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Fly up... The flying height is not enough. I just like the top of the mountain

People keep saying things like that, but individuals in the market keep proving it wrong

There's a lot of people not dumping though. Going by some of the coins in crypto, SYNC could easily be worth 0.5 with development. In my opinion this is why people are just being patient with your offer.

Note also that there must be less than 1186 sync, this would increase the value
I think with a new version of sync, swapping all the coins to this version, you could clearly see the amount lost.

I agree this could double or triple the value for SYNC holders as I think it's quite clear a large percentage has been lost. BTC is most likely going to keep pushing its value up over time too. Hold & stake 😎

Do I need to do anything to stake? Aside from have them in my wallet

Yes just keep them in an address/wallet you control. To mint new Sync all you have to do is unlock the wallet, you can do this whenever basically. It is better for the network more regularly, plus more SYNC for you (1% P.A)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I think that is it.  They need to be 6 hours old and in an unlocked wallet from everything I remember.
Activist Investor

People keep saying things like that, but individuals in the market keep proving it wrong

There's a lot of people not dumping though. Going by some of the coins in crypto, SYNC could easily be worth 0.5 with development. In my opinion this is why people are just being patient with your offer.

I think with a new version of sync, swapping all the coins to this version, you could clearly see the amount lost.

I agree this could double or triple the value for SYNC holders as I think it's quite clear a large percentage has been lost. BTC is most likely going to keep pushing its value up over time too. Hold & stake 😎

Activist Investor
As promised, I added more liquidity at .05 on Novaexchange
Activist Investor

Activity: 171
Thank you to whoever sold on Novaexchange at .05 btc/each. It was just a partial fill for me, around half a bitcoin

Doesn't seem to be any buyers above my order so I think that negates any imagination about the market value of SYNC right now Smiley if you want some bitcoin I'm on Novaexchange

Might have to dump a few for you. Still 10 left to acquire. Don't think anyone is going to sell for 0.01BTC but we'll see haha would be a steal

haha the person trying to buy at .01/btc isn't me! I'll add more liquidity at .05/btc

How many more are you looking to acquire?

50 more.

Can you tell us something of what you have in mind for sync?
Maybe so, we can help you by selling cheap sync
Thank you to whoever sold on Novaexchange at .05 btc/each. It was just a partial fill for me, around half a bitcoin

Doesn't seem to be any buyers above my order so I think that negates any imagination about the market value of SYNC right now Smiley if you want some bitcoin I'm on Novaexchange

Might have to dump a few for you. Still 10 left to acquire. Don't think anyone is going to sell for 0.01BTC but we'll see haha would be a steal

haha the person trying to buy at .01/btc isn't me! I'll add more liquidity at .05/btc

How many more are you looking to acquire?

50 more.

Theres not many sync wallets coming online. I can only count roughly 300 Sync that has been accessed in the last 100 days. So it's even rarer than it seems. I want to help you out and sell more however 0.05 is a bit low for me. Especially now that you've acquired a decent amount.
Activist Investor

Doesn't seem there's a very good volume on nova exchange. Although the intentions are all good I am very doubtful about any chances for this coin in the (near) future.  It would be a pity however since in the early days this was a very, very promising coin,  especially to store value.  But to store value you would be able to make it liquid at so e point, but with such low volumes on the exchange that will never be possiblen I am afraid.

liquidity begets liquidity.
Pages:
Jump to: