Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 33. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Do you have any plans for SYNC? seems like you want to acquire a decent portion of the available coins

yes, if I can get enough.

so just sell some at my prices (which are a substantial premium over last exchanged price), and keep some for future optimism

I only have 1% right now, thats not enough to motivate me
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
Activist Investor
20 sync for 0.4 each? Smiley

Updated the market, I got a couple fills so my bids are less now

BIDS
QUANTITYCURRENCYBIDCURRENCY
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Activist Investor
Some Chinese exchange to add sync? any ideas?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Valar nomordumpis.
WTS 6 Sync at 0.15 per coin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
No I don't think it has been discussed yet.  Would be a great way to add exposure.
Activist Investor
Makes sense that there may be less than half of the supply left when looking at the wallets.  I can part with 3 Sync for .3 each.

thats a total of .9 btc, at time of writing thats around $2,400, how about 6 for .15 btc/ea. you still get .9 btc in total, and assuming you still have some more SYNC you get to keep it after we get it listed for potential price appreciation
Activist Investor
Are we at an impasse?

BIDS
I can sell 10 sync at 0.5 btc each Smiley
Activist Investor
then make a counter ask

Actually, even 0.1BTC seems cheap right now considering the fact that all those inactive wallets could probably be gone. In that case the total supply is reduced drastically which will increase the price of SYNC even more.
But I think I will agree to sell my SYNC at 0.3BTC each Smiley

thank you George for the trade!

I got my fill at .3 btc/each and I cant afford more there but anybody else, PM me for SYNC, I am buying at .15 each, if you want more liquidity
Activist Investor
then make a counter ask

Actually, even 0.1BTC seems cheap right now considering the fact that all those inactive wallets could probably be gone. In that case the total supply is reduced drastically which will increase the price of SYNC even more.

How about .2BTC , I'll buy 10 SYNC for .2BTC/ea.  7 SYNC for .3BTC/ea.

BIDS
0.5 BTC for each? Is what I paid for years ago ..
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
then make a counter ask

Activist Investor
since its like 2014 never ended, I'm buying @ $10 each, will prepare altcoin escrow if necessary or we can do in chunks (or we can use my stellar trust rating)

if you need liquidity let me know, PM me

I honestly doubt that anyone will sell their SYNC that cheap.

then make a counter ask
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
I wonder how many Sync are actually in circulation after accounting for those who have abandoned or lost their wallets?

Well if you look at the block explorer you can see that most of the wallets haven't been active for a very long time.
Can't definitely tell if all of them are lost somewhere at Poloniex or deleted local wallets, but some of them for sure.
Let's see, how many of them will wake up when SYNC trading starts at Novaexchange Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I wonder how many Sync are actually in circulation after accounting for those who have abandoned or lost their wallets?
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org