Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 302. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Coins less than 0.3 syncs won't get stake at all
coins that are 0.3 Sync will start staking after 3 days.
1 Sync coins will start staking after 1 day and bigger ones a bit sooner, up to 6 hours

this don't work. perhaps you should get a dev team that know what the fuck they are doing if you want to devise a scamcoin in future

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 434
People its crazy? , sell at 0.12??

elaborate scamcoin. all manipulated by the dev team, they don't even know how to implement code that they want

under 0.3 not staking? oh yes it does

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

what a fucking joke dev team, joke coin, joke fucking clone. sell while you can get 0.1BTC!!!! it's the new ATH!!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I have to disagree If you can't afford $30 then you're either a kid with no money
or you should'nt be gambling, which in effect this is.

Any way you cut it this is not a game but real time and money invested
and kicking and screaming because of staking is seriously poor judgement
as the coin has taken a pounding for very little reason other than  kids who need a smack
and people who are too stupid for market investment and thats why whales
eat kids for breakfast on the exchanges and coins fail all the time.

There is a fix on the way for what is a minor problem in the grand scheme of things
and all those that carry on whining are hurting themselves and the rest of us
which is completely not on, so I suggest that anyone who can't afford to properly
invest to move on and mine one of the 50 worthless coins that needs no investment other
than electric

Simples

^ What he said. +100

I have to agree. Things are not always fair in life. I want my own private Jet. But it turns out you have money to get one. I wish everyone could stake but if it causes issues for the coin then they have to decide what is better. Have smaller holders not get stake but hopefully will benefit by the value of the coin increases because it works. Or have the coin not work as one would want but allow everyone to get 100% stake of a coin declining in value. I know it is not fair to those who thought they would could stake there smaller amounts but they have decided it will cause issues therefore it is best to make a change to the rules. If that value goes up to where many of us think this coin could go your small amount of coins will be a huge gain financially for you even if you do not get the staking interest. Not perfect but better then losing money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
I have to disagree If you can't afford $30 then you're either a kid with no money
or you should'nt be gambling, which in effect this is.

Any way you cut it this is not a game but real time and money invested
and kicking and screaming because of staking is seriously poor judgement
as the coin has taken a pounding for very little reason other than  kids who need a smack
and people who are too stupid for market investment and thats why whales
eat kids for breakfast on the exchanges and coins fail all the time.

There is a fix on the way for what is a minor problem in the grand scheme of things
and all those that carry on whining are hurting themselves and the rest of us
which is completely not on, so I suggest that anyone who can't afford to properly
invest to move on and mine one of the 50 worthless coins that needs no investment other
than electric

Simples
Waiting some hours on a withdrawal from Bittrex. I try to put the TX ID into both the block explorer and the console, and I get nothing. On the block explorer, I'm getting a 404 error, and on the console it says it can't find the transaction. Any clues?

For the last few days I have seen tons of people having issues with bittrex. I suggest going to mintpal. The withdrawals have been very fast.
Due to the low supply of the coin , there are some changes to minting

1 Sync coins will start staking after 1 day and bigger ones a bit sooner, up to 6 hours

let me know if your coins falls under this rules and if you are able or unable to stake

I think people totally mis read this earlier and it is what caused the drop in price.  I think MsCollec was trying to get info for rectifying staking issues and has not actually said what the final parameters are or wht the plans are in the future but it sure did cause alot of fud and panic, LOL.
it looks kinda halfway between saying "this is what's happening" and "What's going to happen". In any case, it's basically $30 to stake, which is kinda disappointing

Now that I read it again I think he is saying this is what is going to happen to try and help the block chain move faster. To me they are trying to figure out why it has not sped up any more. I think we need to sit back, relax and let these guys try to make it better. Grab cheap coins if you think they are going to fix things.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

let me know if your coins falls under this rules and if you are able or unable to stake

I think people totally mis read this earlier and it is what caused the drop in price.  I think MsCollec was trying to get info for rectifying staking issues and has not actually said what the final parameters are or wht the plans are in the future but it sure did cause alot of fud and panic, LOL.
it looks kinda halfway between saying "this is what's happening" and "What's going to happen". In any case, it's basically $30 to stake, which is kinda disappointing

"due to low supply of the coin" indicates that this may have to be implemented for functionality, the last line indicates to me, "is it really working this way?"
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lower the price... more buy for me Smiley)

Sync to the moon and further !

Activity: 63

If .3 is the minimum, could someone explain my wallet?

A picture is worth a thousand words
smh Roll Eyes
Activity: 126

If .3 is the minimum, could someone explain my wallet?

A picture is worth a thousand words
Activity: 161
I need 0.093 to stake...but I'm almost curious to see if they will anyway with less than 0.3.

Almost lol Smiley

Thought someone posted a picture earlier of 0.17 staking or something like that.
Activity: 63
Sfm9mPcttUwC1tJ1nTMMva73vmauEUcMFz

I need .2 coins to stake...  any big ballers feel generous?
Waiting some hours on a withdrawal from Bittrex. I try to put the TX ID into both the block explorer and the console, and I get nothing. On the block explorer, I'm getting a 404 error, and on the console it says it can't find the transaction. Any clues?
go to freenode #bittrex and tell bittrex-ritchie.... wallet got stuck a couple times tonite

I trust Ritchie. If it's a tech issue, I'll not hassle him for now. I'm just wondering why the block explorer is giving me a 404???

If I haven't seen it in another couple of hours, I'll give Ritchie a poke Tongue

I had same issue yesterday. Then after one day my coin received. I did sent a ticket.  That txid 404  is no pro.  Wait then .

I had the same problem. Has to kind of "kick" the wallet then the transactions go through. I dont know why mint doesnt have the same problem though. Their tx's have been right on.
Activity: 184
People its crazy? , sell at 0.12??
Activity: 462
go to freenode #bittrex and tell bittrex-ritchie.... wallet got stuck a couple times tonite

I trust Ritchie. If it's a tech issue, I'll not hassle him for now. I'm just wondering why the block explorer is giving me a 404???

If I haven't seen it in another couple of hours, I'll give Ritchie a poke Tongue

I had same issue yesterday. Then after one day my coin received. I did sent a ticket.  That txid 404  is no pro.  Wait then .
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Activity: 266
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Jump to: