Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 308. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
LMFAO at the last few pages!!!!!!  Anyone know of any coin that stakes partial coins and guarantees stake in 30days.  BC doesnt have a max age try to stake just one BC and it will tell you you have to wait like 10,000 days to stake.  1 whole sync is cheap right now.  Doesnt take millions to get over that .3 mark its like .06 btc which is about $35.  WoW, you really have to be rich and affluent to own this coin, Damn!  (sarcasm) This coin is supposed to be rare and exclusive that is the whole allure of the coin and if you want to be part of it buy now while they are cheap.

the issue here is not the method of the coin, it's the method of how it was unveiled.
All this info should have been relayed to it's prospective adopters from the outset, so everyone knew what they were getting themselves into.

there are many more losers, than winners, and it is all down to the deceit of the dev team.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
LMFAO at the last few pages!!!!!!  Anyone know of any coin that stakes partial coins and guarantees stake in 30days.  BC doesnt have a max age try to stake just one BC and it will tell you you have to wait like 10,000 days to stake.  1 whole sync is cheap right now.  Doesnt take millions to get over that .3 mark its like .06 btc which is about $35.  WoW, you really have to be rich and affluent to own this coin, Damn!  (sarcasm) This coin is supposed to be rare and exclusive that is the whole allure of the coin and if you want to be part of it buy now while they are cheap.
OK, I see a business opportunity coming up...

All those with less than 0.3 Sync that really want to stake can have 50% stake/interest for one year in Kenta-bank..

50% per year, that's not so bad? That's more even than the dodgiest Eastern-European bank would ever give you for Rubles...

Deposits can be sent to my Sync-address in my signature below followed by a comment (including your Sync return address) to bitmessage address BM-2cWSqG7bAYiSB7MmjeoS162osUYMhF5ZzT

Interesting idea to help the problem. Like a fund for buying stocks and increasing the value. I think you'd need some kind of escrow to get people to trust it.

Well, but if the Sync were stuck in Escrow, I wouldn't be able to stake, would I?  Undecided

The escrow would be a wallet, of course.

But I would need all the deposits to go to one huge wallet, not to different wallets controlled by Escrows. And I would want to control it by collecting the small dust coming out into new wallets and so on.

A way to implement this would be multi sig addresses. You can't give everybody who pays into the wallet a vote, but several independent people can have access to the address to prevent any one person from making off with the money.

This would require code changes to implement though...nothing serious it already exists in Bitcoin. But the likelihood of this development team taking that on is slim to none.

if they don't even know how to add checkpoints, i seriously doubt they could implement the code needed to cover this.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

bootstrap, anyone?

Oh I have no doubt they would fail to pull it off...just saying that's a simple way to build trust for a pooled wallet.

i'm sure it wouldn't take much to implement that code you recommend for that, however, it's not going to be coded for free (in the interest of the coin and it's users), now, is it? loljosh donating his valuable time to this? i doubt that .
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

All those with less than 0.3 Sync that really want to stake can have 50% stake/interest for one year in Kenta-bank..

50% per year, that's not so bad? That's more even than the dodgiest Eastern-European bank would ever give you for Rubles...

Deposits can be sent to my Sync-address in my signature below followed by a comment (including your Sync return address) to bitmessage address BM-2cWSqG7bAYiSB7MmjeoS162osUYMhF5ZzT

Interesting idea to help the problem. Like a fund for buying stocks and increasing the value. I think you'd need some kind of escrow to get people to trust it.

Well, but if the Sync were stuck in Escrow, I wouldn't be able to stake, would I?  Undecided

But I would need all the deposits to go to one huge wallet, not to different wallets controlled by Escrows. And I would want to control it by collecting the small dust coming out into new wallets and so on.

A way to implement this would be multi sig addresses. You can't give everybody who pays into the wallet a vote, but several independent people can have access to the address to prevent any one person from making off with the money.

This would require code changes to implement though...nothing serious it already exists in Bitcoin. But the likelihood of this development team taking that on is slim to none.

if they don't even know how to add checkpoints, i seriously doubt they could implement the code needed to cover this.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

bootstrap, anyone?

Oh I have no doubt they would fail to pull it off...just saying that's a simple way to build trust for a pooled wallet.

bootstrap, anyone?
This is too funny. your .3 or less sync coins...or should I say $30.00 worth "lunch Money" of coins not staking and getting you your 2.00 to 3.00 a month in coins , and Whinning about it is pathetic. If you really are in this for the long turn, spend $20.00 and gets some more coins so you can stake.

You should rather whine about what the current price of the coin is going for and hopefully boost it up.

truely thats it

but....

@mscollec: its not very nice that you came out here and say that less than .3 arent staking - a trick to build a littlebit buypressure ?

first you say nothing to a lot of questions "when that is all staking or not" and a bunch of days after launching now you Change the rules ....

whats next ? all under 1.5 Needs 500 confirmations or something ?

coins inner strength/value is in first step  TRUST so be careful in doing such things without asking the community

but if the comm is not worth a Thing ....  

trust is gone.

Mate, I think your pissing in your own well now. And mine too..  Embarrassed

It will be easy to get to 10 now..

all I see is the opportunity for dumpers to dump in 0.3 increments.

10BTC, you are dreaming. this isn't a marketing ploy it's an out and out scam and I thought you had more intelligence than to fall for it.

No, I wouldn't ever invest 10BTC or so I hope... I was thinking about our "challenge" to get to 10SYNC before the end of this week!

As I see the price touching 0.18BTC at Bittrex, I think that's hardly a challenge anymore..

after tonight's announcement, i'm investing no more. and i'd advise against anyone wishing to invest in it

"The scamcoin that don't sync - they called it Sync." - raskul 2014
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

Activity: 420
This is too funny. your .3 or less sync coins...or should I say $30.00 worth "lunch Money" of coins not staking and getting you your 2.00 to 3.00 a month in coins , and Whinning about it is pathetic. If you really are in this for the long turn, spend $20.00 and gets some more coins so you can stake.

You should rather whine about what the current price of the coin is going for and hopefully boost it up.

truely thats it

but....

@mscollec: its not very nice that you came out here and say that less than .3 arent staking - a trick to build a littlebit buypressure ?

first you say nothing to a lot of questions "when that is all staking or not" and a bunch of days after launching now you Change the rules ....

coins inner strength/value is in first step  TRUST so be careful in doing such things without asking the community

trust is gone.

Mate, I think your pissing in your own well now. And mine too..  Embarrassed

10BTC, you are dreaming. this isn't a marketing ploy it's an out and out scam and I thought you had more intelligence than to fall for it.

No, I wouldn't ever invest 10BTC or so I hope... I was thinking about our "challenge" to get to 10SYNC before the end of this week!

As I see the price touching 0.18BTC at Bittrex, I think that's hardly a challenge anymore..
Well, ladies and gentlemen. I hold 1.85 coins and I do not sell. At this point in time I see no reason to sell.  Price will be higher tomorrow or next month - I do not care - I'm in the tank))))

conveniently locked in after the continual price manipulation.
in the real world, there are laws against this sort of thing.

"The scamcoin that don't sync - they called it Sync." - raskul 2014
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Well, ladies and gentlemen. I hold 1.85 coins and I do not sell. At this point in time I see no reason to sell.  Price will be higher tomorrow or next month - I do not care - I'm in the tank))))

truely thats it

but....

trust is gone.

Mate, I think your pissing in your own well now. And mine too..  Embarrassed

this thread should be locked and thrown to scams. i'll piss where the fuck i like.

truely thats it

but....

trust is gone.

Mate, I think your pissing in your own well now. And mine too..  Embarrassed

Activity: 266

truely thats it

but....

trust is gone.

TEK is a better investment. it's been around for a long while and it's a trusted coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

truely thats it

but....

Activity: 266

Jump to: