Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 310. (Read 816006 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I am not asking anyone to send their coins to me and i am not sending any coins for compensation.
legendary
@raskul can you stake 0.1 Blackcoin  Huh

i am not interested in blackcoin, your question is; irrelevant.

Okay, I am just letting you know that's part of the Sync being valuable.

All coins less than 0.3 can be sent to one wallet for minting. That way they can have above 0.3 SYNC
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
why is addnode in the wallet NOT activated ?!?!  Huh

AND PLEASE at the next update took the versnumber in it
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Due to the low supply of the coin , there are some changes to minting

Coins less than 0.3 syncs won't get stake at all
coins that are 0.3 Sync will start staking after 3 days.
1 Sync coins will start staking after 1 day and bigger ones a bit sooner, up to 6 hours

let me know if your coins falls under this rules and if you are able or unable to stake
so, my 0.69 will start stake after 3 days, right? Because i don't recieve any coins from start of the pos. At start of the pos i had about 0.5, then i got payment from multipool. How many do i need to wait stake? My wallet says that i haven't mature coin.
legendary
@raskul can you stake 0.1 Blackcoin  Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

1 Sync coins will start staking after 1 day and bigger ones a bit sooner, up to 6 hours

let me know if your coins falls under this rules and if you are able or unable to stake
that is a bunch of goddamn motherfucking bullshit.  it seems the rich get richer no matter what the fuck happens.  Fuck this coin and you motherfuckers.  I sold all of my other coins to get just .107 of this coin xand now it won't even stake?!  Fuck you.

Honestly...your .107sync would only net you .009sync a month. At current prices that equates too about 2 dollars a month that you are bitching about.

and what if all your wet dreams come true and sync really goes to 10BTC? think about it, I'm sure there are a lot of ppl getting nice fucked in the ass after they helped to mine the coin!

The point is that its basically wealth discrimination. Only the rich are able to get richer. Maybe one person in here is complaining about their 2 dollars but in reality there are many more people in the same situation.

That 2 dollars begins to add up across hundreds or thousands of users. That's money that should be divided up among all the users with small holdings, but instead it goes to the wallets of the ones above the threshold. The rich get richer at the expense of the poor.

here be the voice of reason.
the situation is shitty; I'm a bagholder and I will continue to support Sync, however... in light of this news, I feel that I must give some reasoned debate to this.
Chronikka is not a troll - he is a miner of Sync since the launch and where some of his posts have been deleted, I feel this an abuse to the community, as is the recent news regarding minimum stake. I have exchanged direct messages with Chronikka and I feel he has some sensible argument in this whole debacle.

MsCollec is in over his/her head on this - the developers he has hired should have had this shit fixed by now and we should be staking in a V2 wallet.
that's the long and short of it.

anyhoo - my thoughts and best wishes go out to those who are on the losing end (under 0.3synch) - I think it's time for the development team to step up to the plate - if they want this coin to survive, and offer some form of compensation package to those who are affected.

do it now.

Activity: 126

That is bullshit. I need to buy more coins just to start staking.

I wish i had sell my coins when is worth something.
legendary
The minting rules is good for the long term success of this coin.. I will hold off any promo/announcement of any of my future plans so that people can buy off the cheap coins because by next week .. I am turning up the heat..

Sync redistributing wealth
Activity: 154
probably new nodes to try

Activity: 118

that is a bunch of goddamn motherfucking bullshit.  it seems the rich get richer no matter what the fuck happens.  Fuck this coin and you motherfuckers.  I sold all of my other coins to get just .107 of this coin xand now it won't even stake?!  Fuck you.

Honestly...your .107sync would only net you .009sync a month. At current prices that equates too about 2 dollars a month that you are bitching about.

and what if all your wet dreams come true and sync really goes to 10BTC? think about it, I'm sure there are a lot of ppl getting nicely fucked in the ass after they helped to mine the coin!

Then his .009btc would be worth $5.00 a month

errr, what? you should calculate that again ^^ wait, I'll help you:

1 Sync = 1 BTC -> 0.009 Sync = 0.009 BTC = $5.157
1 Sync = 10 BTC -> 0.009 Sync = 0.09 BTC = $51.57

$50 a month would not be that bad...

You forgot to divide by 12 months. It's 100% stake over a year
Activity: 192
I'm over it. I'm sure in a couple of weeks, the guys buying everyone's sync will boost the price when they own most of the coins and will sell it off to other unsuspecting fools. Devs made sure small holders didn't earn stake so they'd sell it off cheap.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

that is a bunch of goddamn motherfucking bullshit.  it seems the rich get richer no matter what the fuck happens.  Fuck this coin and you motherfuckers.  I sold all of my other coins to get just .107 of this coin xand now it won't even stake?!  Fuck you.

and what if all your wet dreams come true and sync really goes to 10BTC? think about it, I'm sure there are a lot of ppl getting nicely fucked in the ass after they helped to mine the coin!

errr, what? you should calculate that again ^^ wait, I'll help you:

1 Sync = 1 BTC -> 0.009 Sync = 0.009 BTC = $5.157
1 Sync = 10 BTC -> 0.009 Sync = 0.09 BTC = $51.57

$50 a month would not be that bad...
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
I don't think people that are staking will sell cheap now....Well done, what a way to increase the price
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

WTF!!! It took me almost a week to get 0.1 Sync with my 2 M/Hash and NOW you are telling me
that i cant benefit from this coins features???

It does not matter if the stake is only 0.000001 or so with this low amount. Long time invest my ass!
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

that is a bunch of goddamn motherfucking bullshit.  it seems the rich get richer no matter what the fuck happens.  Fuck this coin and you motherfuckers.  I sold all of my other coins to get just .107 of this coin xand now it won't even stake?!  Fuck you.

and what if all your wet dreams come true and sync really goes to 10BTC? think about it, I'm sure there are a lot of ppl getting nice fucked in the ass after they helped to mine the coin!

The point is that its basically wealth discrimination. Only the rich are able to get richer. Maybe one person in here is complaining about their 2 dollars but in reality there are many more people in the same situation.

That 2 dollars begins to add up across hundreds or thousands of users. That's money that should be divided up among all the users with small holdings, but instead it goes to the wallets of the ones above the threshold. The rich get richer at the expense of the poor.
Activity: 63

so give me .2 sync or shut up.

well I bought in at like .9 btc so it would help you fucking cocksucker so fuck your spick mother.  Fuck you kill yourself.

Your stake should be the last of your worries then. You know how long it would take you too satke at 100% to recoupe your 400.00 loss at the current price? 6.66 years. I would worry more about the price of sync going up and less about your stake.

Activity: 63

well I bought in at like .9 btc so it would help you fucking cocksucker so fuck your spick mother.  Fuck you kill yourself.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

Jump to: