Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 309. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
OK, I see a business opportunity coming up...

All those with less than 0.3 Sync that really want to stake can have 50% stake/interest for one year in Kenta-bank..

50% per year, that's not so bad? That's more even than the dodgiest Eastern-European bank would ever give you for Rubles...

Deposits can be sent to my Sync-address in my signature below followed by a comment (including your Sync return address) to bitmessage address BM-2cWSqG7bAYiSB7MmjeoS162osUYMhF5ZzT
Activity: 434
Question for MsCollec...why the .3 sync limit?

No bs...how about an educated response to why that limit was chosen. Otherwise there is no harm in removing it. let people get what they are entitled to.

seriously? you expect to get a response?

No, I think he would delete the question before he responded but I had to ask.

indeed. what has been revealed today is nothing short of discrimination.
i'm a community minded person, and this 'masterplan' is not what is required to help the coin.

ffs, it's BORKED, fixing the issues should have been the first point of call
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
The point is these little kids bitching about there 1 to 2 dollars a month isnt going to make the price of sync go up any...and if it doesnt go up any...it doesnt matter what your stake is. If its worth 0 and your stake is 1,000,000,000,000%...it's still shit.
t
The dev is trying to increase the value of what you CURRENtLY have...and if it works...then it will pay off way more than your stake ever would.
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

No bs...how about an educated response to why that limit was chosen. Otherwise there is no harm in removing it. let people get what they are entitled to.

No, I think he would delete the question before he responded but I had to ask.
Activity: 266
This is too funny. your .3 or less sync coins...or should I say $30.00 worth "lunch Money" of coins not staking and getting you your 2.00 to 3.00 a month in coins , and Whinning about it is pathetic. If you really are in this for the long turn, spend $20.00 and gets some more coins so you can stake.

You should rather whine about what the current price of the coin is going for and hopefully boost it up.

You miss the point. Everyone was supposed to stake, which is why many bought the coin. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THAT IS TRULY IMPORTANT!! THEY think it is, so the value is going down. You are telling people on the exchanges not to buy if they want less than 1 sync. Ridiculous.

And BTW, I DO have enough to stake.
Irrelevant. Many don't.Not cool to change the rules after so many bought in.

This is too funny. your .3 or less sync coins...or should I say $30.00 worth "lunch Money" of coins not staking and getting you your 2.00 to 3.00 a month in coins , and Whinning about it is pathetic. If you really are in this for the long turn, spend $20.00 and gets some more coins so you can stake.

You should rather whine about what the current price of the coin is going for and hopefully boost it up.

You miss the point. Everyone was supposed to stake, which is why many bought the coin. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THAT IS TRULY IMPORTANT!! THEY think it is, so the value is going down. You are telling people on the exchanges not to buy if they want less than 1 sync. Ridiculous.
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

Activity: 118

here's what dev has informed us tonight;

anything under 0.3Sync has no value.

the value should reflect the price on the exchanges, IMHO.

Pitchforks and torches! Community takeover!! Fork it and fix it!!  Cool

no.

Why not? Don't you think the value would go up if the problems were fixed? Fixed syncing and everyone stakes?

no.

Activity: 112
Due to the low supply of the coin , there are some changes to minting

Coins less than 0.3 syncs won't get stake at all
coins that are 0.3 Sync will start staking after 3 days.
1 Sync coins will start staking after 1 day and bigger ones a bit sooner, up to 6 hours

let me know if your coins falls under this rules and if you are able or unable to stake
so, my 0.69 will start stake after 3 days, right? Because i don't recieve any coins from start of the pos. At start of the pos i had about 0.5, then i got payment from multipool. How many do i need to wait stake? My wallet says that i haven't mature coin.
why you don't answer me? Or are you too busy deleting posts that you don't like?

Is your wallet up to date?
on 8635 block, last flavoured
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

1 Sync coins will start staking after 1 day and bigger ones a bit sooner, up to 6 hours

let me know if your coins falls under this rules and if you are able or unable to stake
so, my 0.69 will start stake after 3 days, right? Because i don't recieve any coins from start of the pos. At start of the pos i had about 0.5, then i got payment from multipool. How many do i need to wait stake? My wallet says that i haven't mature coin.
why you don't answer me? Or are you too busy deleting posts that you don't like?

Is your wallet up to date?

clearly.
@raskul can you stake 0.1 Blackcoin  Huh

i am not interested in blackcoin, your question is; irrelevant.
investors should have known this prior to investing - your methods are amateur and verging on criminal.

compensate low holders by buying their coins.

The minting rules is good for the long term success of this coin.. I will hold off any promo/announcement of any of my future plans so that people can buy off the cheap coins because by next week .. I am turning up the heat..

Sync redistributing wealth

total bullshit. sorry but, you have lost every inch of trust I had in you.
compensate your victims.

do it now.

Okay, I am just letting you know that's part of the Sync being valuable.

All coins less than 0.3 can be sent to one wallet for minting. That way they can have above 0.3 SYNC

that's called hijacking, and I will not be a part of your 'plan'

I am not asking anyone to send their coins to me and i am not sending any coins for compensation.

investors should have known this prior to investing - your methods are amateur and verging on criminal.

compensate low holders by buying their coins.

The minting rules is good for the long term success of this coin.. I will hold off any promo/announcement of any of my future plans so that people can buy off the cheap coins because by next week .. I am turning up the heat..

Sync redistributing wealth

total bullshit. sorry but, you have lost every inch of trust I had in you.
compensate your victims.

do it now.

Quote from: MsCollec on May 28, 2014, 03:53:29 PM
Quote from: ?? on ??

Okay, I am just letting you know that's part of the Sync being valuable.

All coins less than 0.3 can be sent to one wallet for minting. That way they can have above 0.3 SYNC

that's called hijacking, and I will not be a part of your 'plan'
Activity: 112

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
FWIW. If you bought into the first sell order on mintpal right now, 0.3 sync would cost you 0.07950003 btc, or $45 usd. If some of you low coin holders play your cards right you could probably hit 0.3 sync for less than that.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

that is a bunch of goddamn motherfucking bullshit.  it seems the rich get richer no matter what the fuck happens.  Fuck this coin and you motherfuckers.  I sold all of my other coins to get just .107 of this coin xand now it won't even stake?!  Fuck you.

Honestly...your .107sync would only net you .009sync a month. At current prices that equates too about 2 dollars a month that you are bitching about.

and what if all your wet dreams come true and sync really goes to 10BTC? think about it, I'm sure there are a lot of ppl getting nicely fucked in the ass after they helped to mine the coin!

Then his .009btc would be worth $5.00 a month

errr, what? you should calculate that again ^^ wait, I'll help you:

1 Sync = 1 BTC -> 0.009 Sync = 0.009 BTC = $5.157
1 Sync = 10 BTC -> 0.009 Sync = 0.09 BTC = $51.57

$50 a month would not be that bad...

You forgot to divide by 12 months. It's 100% stake over a year

you are confusing me...

if I have 0.1 Sync, and 1 Sync = 10 BTC, that means, my 0.1 Sync is worth 1 BTC.
1 BTC / 12 = 0.0833333 BTC per month

However, changin the rules of a game after all cards are distributed is just bullshit. I'll get out of this as soon as the price has been pumped a little. May the big bagholders shove the coins to each other.

Huh? postings disappear?
Pages:
Jump to: