Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 314. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
15 active connections on my wallet  Grin

15 active nodes x 2  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Umm help please

You were answered twice on this page. 3 and 4 posts above you.
Activity: 154
Hi I need some help please, i made a withdraw from Bittrex, but i can find the tx id on the blockchain

Must i be worried?

Umm help please
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

P.S- My balance is too low to do this.

They are "banking" on it. (Pun intended.. in the most unfortunate way.  Cry )
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
To confirm the SYNC's minimum stake requirement (which I think is not there), anyone who has had his wallet stake in his computer, create a new wallet and transfer 0.1 SYNC to the new wallet, and see if the new wallet stakes with 0.1 balance.

If it does, then there is no minimum balance issue and if it does not then there could be a minimum balance requirement. Thanks
If you do this, please let us know:

The operating system used
The wallet used
The time taken for the 0.1 to stake
Any transaction fee paid etc.

P.S- My balance is too low to do this.
Activity: 420
Hi I need some help please, i made a withdraw from Bittrex, but i can find the tx id on the blockchain

Must i be worried?

NO! Do not be worried, I made a withdrawal yesterday and it took 3-4 hours to show up in my wallet and another 9-10 hours to hit 50 confirms.

At no time could I find the transaction ID on the block chain, kept getting 404 error this page does not exist.

They only need to restart their wallet every now and again. They know about the problem, and I'm sure they will do it soon as morning is underway to America.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Must i be worried?

NO! Do not be worried, I made a withdrawal yesterday and it took 3-4 hours to show up in my wallet and another 9-10 hours to hit 50 confirms.

At no time could I find the transaction ID on the block chain, kept getting 404 error this page does not exist.
Activity: 135
YoungWebs

Is there something wrong with the X11 stats on the SyncPool payout page?  THe traffic never lines up with the amounts in the upper right of the site and the payout rate is stating MUCH lover than what I have received on the last few payments. 

Perhaps the payout stat is not calculating a rough guess at coins not converted and merely BTC in hand???

If you wait 10 days to stake and I only wait 1 day to stake (and we have the same number of coins)  your stake will be 10 times the size.  It is fair.  You get paid for however long you have waited.  Everyone will end up with 100% staje over a period of one year.

It all equals out in the end. I like a bigger stake myself, sauteed onions, and some peppercorn sauce.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
... [Crying] Too much. I don’t know what it means. [Laughter] [Heavy breathing] Oh my god it’s so intense. Oh. Oh. Oh my god.
Another newbie for the ignore list..

For what?  Clearly just a humorous reference to the double rainbow YouTube video from a few years ago,  not ment to make fun of anyone.
Activity: 420
... [Crying] Too much. I don’t know what it means. [Laughter] [Heavy breathing] Oh my god it’s so intense. Oh. Oh. Oh my god.
Another newbie for the ignore list..
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Double stake  Grin (mad paint skills)

Staked on the same amount as well, while it was being held for stake. odd!  Shocked

Whoa, that’s a full Stake all the way. Double Stake , oh my god. It’s a double Stake, all the way. Whoa that’s so intense. Whoa man! Wow! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa ho ho oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Woo! Oh wow! Woo! Yeah! Oh ho ho! Oh my god! Oh my god look at that! It’s starting even to look like a triple Stake! Oh my god it’s full on! Double Stake all the way across the sky! Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh god. What does this mean? Oh. Oh my god. Oh. Oh. God. It’s so bright, oh my god it’s so bright and vivid! Oh. Ah! Ah! It’s so beautiful! [Crying? Laughing?] [Pretty sure he’s crying.] [Now he’s laughing and crying.] Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god! Oh my god, it’s a double complete Stake! Oh right in my front yard. [Laughter] Oh my god. Oh my god, what does it mean? Tell me. [Crying] Too much. I don’t know what it means. [Laughter] [Heavy breathing] Oh my god it’s so intense. Oh. Oh. Oh my god.

And you do indeed have mad paint skills  Grin
Activity: 135
still no stake.  i wouldnt be complaining if it werent for all the people saying they got 3 and 4 stakes already...

Sfm9mPcttUwC1tJ1nTMMva73vmauEUcMFz
maybe some of the lucky stakers will feel sorry for me and donate to my sadness fund.

Remember it can take up to 30 days to stake. Hang in there, it will happen.

@ Raskul, very well played sir! Great shake down yesterday  Smiley

I understand the 30 day thing but it is very unfair and extremely aggravating the other people get multiple steaks yet I have never received even one

If you wait 10 days to stake and I only wait 1 day to stake (and we have the same number of coins)  your stake will be 10 times the size.  It is fair.  You get paid for however long you have waited.  Everyone will end up with 100% staje over a period of one year.
Activity: 63
still no stake.  i wouldnt be complaining if it werent for all the people saying they got 3 and 4 stakes already...

maybe some of the lucky stakers will feel sorry for me and donate to my sadness fund.

I understand the 30 day thing but it is very unfair and extremely aggravating the other people get multiple steaks yet I have never received even one

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Woo Hoo.

Earlier today I added the port forwarding to my router, my sync network confirms went to 20 and my wallet has just staked .75 of a sync and the other 4.25 is staking.

Come on SYNC!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT I did not mint .75 of a Sync ( I wish  Wink )
Activity: 63

Activity: 182
Double stake  Grin (mad paint skills)

Staked on the same amount as well, while it was being held for stake. odd!  Shocked
sorry the repairfix was twice answered - but thats a sign for a good community
I haven't seen this yet in the thread, so here goes.  I finally got my coins into my wallet and worked through the sync problems.  I left it overnight and guess what, it staked.  Excellent, sounds good, right.  The wallet showed 1 confirmation, but seemed to be stuck, so I closed it and re-opened, still stuck and showing 1 confirmation on the stake.  All 2.9 coins were tied up in the stake (stake was 0.01216917 coins).  So, I decided to backup my wallet and re download the chain.  First thing that happened is my balance went to 0 and my stake and coins showed as a conflict and now I am left with nothing.  It took most of the day to get it to properly sync, but over the past 5 hours have been synced and no changes to the wallet and stake.  Please tell me what I am to do now??

Here are the transaction details:

Date: 5/27/2014 06:21
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 SYNC
Net amount: -2.92353153 SYNC
Transaction ID: d7fd7830a331216014adb3da059f03ac60f211ca8db68095f61b2d055796e18b

Generated coins must mature 60 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Please help a fellow albertan...

dont worry you dont lose a Thing - just go to help-debug-console and type

repairwallet

restart and normally all will be fine
Jump to: