Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 313. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Don't encrypt it if you want to leave it unlocked all the time. Or were you reefering to staking only?

Correct. Staking only.

you have an encrypted wallet, yes; it is normal that you will need to unlock each time you re-open your wallet.
this is the same for any coin, regardless if it is PoS or not. Bitcoin is the same - if you unlock the wallet and close the wallet, next time you open it, it will be automatically locked (because you encrypted it)
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Don't encrypt it if you want to leave it unlocked all the time. Or were you reefering to staking only?

Correct. Staking only.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Each time I reboot I am having to unlock my wallet. Does the above command unlock it for every time I open the wallet? If not, is there a way to keep it unlocked?

So what was the big news that was promised for yesterday? It's not another youtube video is it? Tongue

it was going to be the announcement that your mom has a big flappy twat, but since I left my underwear in her bed, I refrained from posting it as I didn't want to be found out  Wink

Did you put your pants on today? You've been cryin' like a bitch the last couple days. 

i know, she gave me an STD, probably from sucking your dick.
Activity: 224
So what was the big news that was promised for yesterday? It's not another youtube video is it? Tongue

it was going to be the announcement that your mom has a big flappy twat, but since I left my underwear in her bed, I refrained from posting it as I didn't want to be found out  Wink

Did you put your pants on today? You've been cryin' like a bitch the last couple days. 
who has allowed to post my Picture? Grin

---------

is there no Attachement opportunity ?

No, you just make the picture available on some other page, paste in the link to it by text, mark it and press the "insert image" button.

Kenta... i only have 4 so far  Embarrassed

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

If you didn't encrypt the wallet, you won't need to unlock it. If you encrypted it you can unlock it in the debug window.

walletpassphrase yourpassphrase 9999999999999 true

Just replace "yourpassphrase" with your passphrase and hit enter.

I'm on the flavoured wallet and can't see a unlock for mint button, is there one on the normal wallet?

Each time I reboot I am having to unlock my wallet. Does the above command unlock it for every time I open the wallet? If not, is there a way to keep it unlocked?
Activity: 224
Hope you could success. See you then! But, only 1000 coin??!!
9999 coins, or some shit

the shit is solely reserved for trolls like you.
now, would you like gravy on that shit?

booby gravy.

just clean up after yourself, you fucking shitwad.  Grin
Activity: 279
9999 coins, or some shit
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
I am staking after only 1 day!  Shocked

Cool! Cheesy
Activity: 420

---------

No, you just make the picture available on some other page, paste in the link to it by text, mark it and press the "insert image" button.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 154

---------

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Activity: 420
63 nodes but i dont know how th Show a Picture here - im just a newbie  Grin
Welcome onboard!
If you want to post clipboard pictures, have a look at imgur.com
63 nodes but i dont know how th Show a Picture here - im just a newbie  Grin

Umm help please

You were answered twice on this page. 3 and 4 posts above you.

Sorry i did not read properly, my bad .. thank you
Jump to: