Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 385. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How many confirmation needed to start staking ? my wallet is unlocked, coins in there least 10 hours, all blocks synced.

my best try was 41 confirmations after deposit
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Help please, 3 hours before i send a transaction from bittrex to my wallet, but don't get it. TxId e7bb078718b56f33549a215e5ed42c232cb99f8d9d8fd01a965bc49ab4b8dae8. I try to look in block explorer, but block explorer show me this "404 Error The page that you are looking, does not exist!"

you would be better submitting a ticket to your exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
Help please, 3 hours before i send a transaction from bittrex to my wallet, but don't get it. TxId e7bb078718b56f33549a215e5ed42c232cb99f8d9d8fd01a965bc49ab4b8dae8. I try to look in block explorer, but block explorer show me this "404 Error The page that you are looking, does not exist!"

Same to me... lets wait and sit.
OSX WALLET UPDATE

Here you go guys: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/Sync-Qt.zip

Feeling generous? : SWGf6Ke7NctUyKFPQF38J9e3YcrTUR6J1Q or 17UioyPtLseUv7L36jy9G45dFfwwv937mr

thank you
No problem, pm me if you have any issues Smiley

it stuck at 8200, but caught up after first restart.  Grin great work. i'll send a donation once my coins are out of staking.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

I was minnig on sync multipool for 24 hours and after payouts I havn't recived any coins. My wallet addres is on mintpal.

you should never mine to an exchange address... haven't you learned anything from the MTGOX fiasco?

where can I check is my wallet addres is valid?

Yes, do not mine on an exchanger address....  You will never receive money..
To mine use your personal wallet address (use already compiled windows exe or compile it by yourself from source for mac or linux..  mac already compiled wallet should come soon)

I used exchanger sddress when I was minning BC on multipool, but befor use I have  made transaction and everything was ok.
I'd like to now is there a website where I can write my wallet address and see if it have been see in network.

you can print a paper wallet
http://explorer.synclub.net/paper

and check balance on explorer

I've checked and it's valid. Thanks a lot, but if it all what I get after 24 h minnig (with break but in total it was 24 hours) so I will not be minnig on sync multippol anymore.
with 14 Mhs I got about 0,0015 sync.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
How many confirmation needed to start staking ? my wallet is unlocked, coins in there least 10 hours, all blocks synced.
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
OSX WALLET UPDATE

Feeling generous? : SWGf6Ke7NctUyKFPQF38J9e3YcrTUR6J1Q or 17UioyPtLseUv7L36jy9G45dFfwwv937mr

thank you
No problem, pm me if you have any issues Smiley
OSX WALLET UPDATE

thank you
legendary
Activity: 1400
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

I was minnig on sync multipool for 24 hours and after payouts I havn't recived any coins. My wallet addres is on mintpal.

you should never mine to an exchange address... haven't you learned anything from the MTGOX fiasco?

To mine use your personal wallet address (use already compiled windows exe or compile it by yourself from source for mac or linux..  mac already compiled wallet should come soon)

I used exchanger sddress when I was minning BC on multipool, but befor use I have  made transaction and everything was ok.
I'd like to now is there a website where I can write my wallet address and see if it have been see in network.

if you print the paper wallet, before printing it copy and paste on a text file the public address (just the public address)...  so you can easily copy and paste it.
The secret key will be needed if you have to make a payment...  but be careful to store it in clear on your hdd... (store it on a secure location)

Besides, official wallet should allow you to import the secret key in future..  check it
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
OSX WALLET UPDATE

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

I used exchanger sddress when I was minning BC on multipool, but befor use I have  made transaction and everything was ok.

i'm sure that the block explorer will be updated by the dev team today, just wait.

oops, posted that without checking...

it's up to date:

here: http://explorer.synclub.net
legendary
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

i'm sure that the block explorer will be updated by the dev team today, just wait.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

legendary
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

To mine use your personal wallet address (already compiled windows exe or compile it from source for mac or linux)

i'd like a mac wallet... code confuses me... can someone compile one for us please?

we are waiting for mac compiled bin, directly from developer. He told should be released very soon

ok, thanks.

anyway, I have recently been forced to format my mac hdd, so I have not all tools to compile on it...
It is a bit time consuming, but if I have some time I'll try to compile it ...  but no warranties I'll be success
legendary
Activity: 914
I'm stuck at 8234.  I know wallet trick, open, close, open, close. some how doesn't work.

yepp, me too. I don't know, but i never had those problem with any other coin. how can you work with a coin when it gets stuck all the time? 81xx, 8200, now 8234...
I already re-downloaded the blockchain various times, updated the config file and so on...

there are several times of update.
try to download the wallet again.

I'm always compiling the wallet myself after checking the commits to the master branch, and my client is up to date.

I'm stuck at 8234.  I know wallet trick, open, close, open, close. some how doesn't work.

yepp, me too. I don't know, but i never had those problem with any other coin. how can you work with a coin when it gets stuck all the time? 81xx, 8200, now 8234...
I already re-downloaded the blockchain various times, updated the config file and so on...

did you create a Sync.conf file?

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=24240
addnode=162.243.214.192
addnode=192.241.240.216
addnode=107.170.159.98
addnode=23.226.225.224

as I wrote, yes and it is up to date. and I already restarted the daemon several times (i'm running the daemon under ubuntu 13.10 server)
legendary
Activity: 1036

there are several times of update.
try to download the wallet again.

I did already,how about blockchain, need I download again ?

I will suggest just download wallet once again and download the blockchain as well.
Just give it a try. only a few min. That is how my wallet work.

I used latest wallet and deleted all files except wallet.dat.  Works fine now, thanks guys.
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

To mine use your personal wallet address (already compiled windows exe or compile it from source for mac or linux)

i'd like a mac wallet... code confuses me... can someone compile one for us please?

we are waiting for mac compiled bin, directly from developer. He told should be released very soon

ok, thanks.
legendary
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

I recently formatted my Mac hdd, so I have to reinstall again all tools, and it is time consuming..

Anyway, we are waiting for mac compiled bin, directly from developer. He told it should be released very soon
Jump to: