Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 386. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

I was minnig on sync multipool for 24 hours and after payouts I havn't recived any coins. My wallet addres is on mintpal.

you should never mine to an exchange address... haven't you learned anything from the MTGOX fiasco?

where can I check is my wallet addres is valid?

Yes, do not mine on an exchanger address....  You will never receive money..
To mine use your personal wallet address (already compiled windows exe or compile it from source for mac or linux)

i'd like a mac wallet... code confuses me... can someone compile one for us please?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

I was minnig on sync multipool for 24 hours and after payouts I havn't recived any coins. My wallet addres is on mintpal.

you should never mine to an exchange address... haven't you learned anything from the MTGOX fiasco?

Yes, do not mine on an exchanger address....  You will never receive money..
To mine use your personal wallet address (use already compiled windows exe or compile it by yourself from source for mac or linux..  mac already compiled wallet should come soon)
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

have patience, mintpal will open up withdrawals and deposits again when their wallet is in sync. Then your funds will land
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm stuck at 8234.  I know wallet trick, open, close, open, close. some how doesn't work.

yepp, me too. I don't know, but i never had those problem with any other coin. how can you work with a coin when it gets stuck all the time? 81xx, 8200, now 8234...
I already re-downloaded the blockchain various times, updated the config file and so on...

there are several times of update.
try to download the wallet again.

I did already,how about blockchain, need I download again ?

I will suggest just download wallet once again and download the blockchain as well.
Just give it a try. only a few min. That is how my wallet work.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

legendary
I'm stuck at 8234.  I know wallet trick, open, close, open, close. some how doesn't work.

yepp, me too. I don't know, but i never had those problem with any other coin. how can you work with a coin when it gets stuck all the time? 81xx, 8200, now 8234...
I already re-downloaded the blockchain various times, updated the config file and so on...

did you create a Sync.conf file?

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=24240
addnode=162.243.214.192
addnode=192.241.240.216
addnode=107.170.159.98
addnode=23.226.225.224
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

from MintPal
NOTICE: Deposits & Withdrawals are currently disabled for SYNC until the blockchain issues are resolved. There is also a mandatory wallet update - Please see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann1000-sync-proof-of-stake-now-run-by-blockchain-development-company-607919
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

I did already,how about blockchain, need I download again ?
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!

legendary
Yesterday I received a stake, and staking of new coins was immediately disabled.

Now the stake received 52 confirmations, and it is mature now, but staking did not restart...

Have I to wait other 948 confirmations before staking restart again?

I don't think so. I think you only need to wait 6 hours.

OK, I'll keep the forum updated...

update the wallet again. ( yea, there are update again )
Yesterday I received a stake, and staking of new coins was immediately disabled.

Now the stake received 52 confirmations, and it is mature now, but staking did not restart...

Have I to wait other 948 confirmations before staking restart again?

I don't think so. I think you only need to wait 6 hours.
Activity: 462

lastest wallet and nodds on the op.
from MintPal Jason via PM on IRC #MintPal

Code:
Hi, yeah I'm aware its running ok now.
Just waiting for our wallet to catch up.
It seems to be stuck on block 8200 right now

Mintpal withdrawals and deposits should be open again soon

8200?
are they still using the old wallet?
ask them to restart the client!

ask him yourself #mintpal
legendary
Activity: 914

from MintPal Jason via PM on IRC #MintPal

Code:
Hi, yeah I'm aware its running ok now.
Just waiting for our wallet to catch up.
It seems to be stuck on block 8200 right now

Mintpal withdrawals and deposits should be open again soon

8200?
are they still using the old wallet?
ask them to restart the client!
legendary
Activity: 1036
This is something no altcoin has done before, spread the word!

Реально че за наебалово с и зменением процентной ставки годовой 1 до 100?
У этой валюты нет переспектив с такой дикой инфляцией.

please, if you must troll our thread, do it in english. thank you.

I am about changing year stake from 1% to 100%.
This coin have no future with so big inflation.
When i starts to mine there was 1% year stake, now its 100%.
It is not honestly to make so kind changes.

you do also note, that there are only ever to be 10000 SYNC coins to be in existence? the only difference increasing the stake makes, is that they will be forged sooner, rather than later.

Can you give me a link to current description of coin?

https://github.com/MsCollec/sync/commit/2aaa5b3d922ffbde2263d77e9e2b26b3a5094e35

see 'maxmoney'
 Grin
you're welcome.

And what will be after we reach max money?
There will be no motivation to take opened wallets to support blockchain online.

I have proposed to add a 1% inflation annual rate...

i'll second this motion.
Jump to: