Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 406. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
friends recommend me to sell now or wait  Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Did dev go to sleep again?  What's going on???  Huh

Hold on, testing the latest source, it was the new source that generated the 8210
waiting for the new wallet .
https://github.com/MsCollec/sync

so, we need to compile again ? what is this? try & error?

8213 was too long and the hard fork was moved to 8210
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Losing my incentive to keep this wallet running.  Balance is only .17, downloaded the newest wallet (5/24/2014), still no stake.

Wallet has been running now for 2 days, with 2 transfers in, with well over 1000 confirms each for at least 4 days...

I have no plans to sell, but I certainly won't keep this wallet running for no reason.

As other <1 Sync holders come to the same conclusion, POS will be negatively affected until eventually, there will be fewer than 1000, likely far fewer than 1000.

Just give it another 24 hours and it will probably be better  Wink
so we wait 24 hours while other people are staking and generating coins.BULLSHIT

Everyone will have to wait for that block 8212, and that will perhaps take around 6 hours. Try to read the posts a few pages back?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
why the hell are we getting stuck on block 53 when we try to resync.this is driving me crazy.y can some people sync and so cant
All those that deleted the old chain got stuck during re-download. It should be an easy fix as it doesn't involve a hardfork. Perhaps you can get a copy of the peers and database from someone else?
i just restored my roaming folder i deleted but that one is stuck at 8208 so i thouhgt i would try resync but only got to 53
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

Hold on, testing the latest source, it was the new source that generated the 8210

so, we need to compile again ? what is this? try & error?
why the hell are we getting stuck on block 53 when we try to resync.this is driving me crazy.y can some people sync and so cant
All those that deleted the old chain got stuck during re-download. It should be an easy fix as it doesn't involve a hardfork. Perhaps you can get a copy of the peers and database from someone else?
legendary
or you can compile your own wallet.
legendary

Activity: 434
Losing my incentive to keep this wallet running.  Balance is only .17, downloaded the newest wallet (5/24/2014), still no stake.

Wallet has been running now for 2 days, with 2 transfers in, with well over 1000 confirms each for at least 4 days...

I have no plans to sell, but I certainly won't keep this wallet running for no reason.

As other <1 Sync holders come to the same conclusion, POS will be negatively affected until eventually, there will be fewer than 1000, likely far fewer than 1000.

so we wait 24 hours while other people are staking and generating coins.BULLSHIT
Losing my incentive to keep this wallet running.  Balance is only .17, downloaded the newest wallet (5/24/2014), still no stake.

Activity: 224
Did dev go to sleep again?  What's going on???  Huh
Activity: 161
received block be77310fd08d09877b10
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof-of-stake
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
Misbehaving: 192.241.240.216:24241 (0 -> 100) DISCONNECTING
disconnecting node 192.241.240.216:24241

Hmm I'm at 8209 and it doesn't seem to like the 8210 block / im out of sync...
Activity: 280
@Multipool team,

Should the shift history against our SYNC ID have details in it? Right now it says..... 'Coming soon'

thanks
Activity: 280
FYI, I am using the second updated mac wallet (not the latest one) and my wallet is in sync with 6 connections. No staking though.
Activity: 405
8210 and in sync.  Grin

i was away...
just updated and my wallet can't download the chain...

stuck at 8156 blocks remaining...Huh with 20 active connections...

any fix for that...?  or just wait and see Huh
legendary
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Most peoples wallets are still synced.  You didn't have to delete the block chain, just copy and paste the new executable instead...mines still at 8209...

Really? Mine is at 8209 and has been "out of sync" for almost 3 hours. o,0

You wallet tells our of sync, becuase last block found is so long ago.. Blocks are found however, but only once per 3 hours on avg.. After block 8212, this should go much faster with new wallet..

So start staking, the sooner we have a new block..
Jump to: