Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 407. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Most peoples wallets are still synced.  You didn't have to delete the block chain, just copy and paste the new executable instead...mines still at 8209...

Really? Mine is at 8209 and has been "out of sync" for almost 3 hours. o,0

It goes out of sync after awhile because it takes so long to find the next block. Once the next block is found it will resync
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Most peoples wallets are still synced.  You didn't have to delete the block chain, just copy and paste the new executable instead...mines still at 8209...

Yep,

...and the block before that took about 4 hours as well at least...it's going to be a crawl to 8212, but well get there... it's still only 3 more blocks.
Activity: 266
The blockchain is at 8209. Look at the blockexplorer. You are all caught up if you are at 8209.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Most peoples wallets are still synced.  You didn't have to delete the block chain, just copy and paste the new executable instead...mines still at 8209...

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
yes alot of people are having this trouble.  The dev should have had everyone shut their wallets down until after the hard fork and let the exchanges execute the fork since they hold most of the coin anyway.  Then issued the update after the fork was successfully initiated. It would have went smoother.
Activity: 118
I take all of this as a blessing. LOL...While everyone is complaining about this issue. I'm buying up some cheap SYNC...because once it all gets working right....too the moon!
Activity: 480
Using latest wallet on OP and I'm stuck. I've downloaded 7204 blocks and it says there are 1005 more to download but it never makes any progress. Is everyone having this kind of trouble?
Activity: 448
I have 16 active connection to Sync network and stucked to 8156.
Now says: synchronizing with network  ~7151 block remaining
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
What is happening with the multipool? There is no payment from 22-may-2014 19:50 CET. When is the payout expected ?

Payments are ready, but with no blockchain moving we cannot payout.. In europe, where the multipool devs are, it is soon getting late.. So payment might be delayed till sunday when have a blockchain again..

Your coins are safe, we just need a moving blockchain!
Activity: 161
Most peoples wallets are still synced.  You didn't have to delete the block chain, just copy and paste the new executable instead...mines still at 8209...
Activity: 98
simple question, how can we find the last 3 blocks, if all wallets aren´t synced ?
Activity: 70
I like the fact that people are holding unto this coin.

I've seen three pump and dumps fail already because people react quickly enough to them by withdrawing trade volume. 
Activity: 126
8209, catching up and staking.

Multi-pool payout when the blockchain gets moving or Sunday manually. I believe is what they said...
Activity: 95
What is happening with the multipool? There is no payment from 22-may-2014 19:50 CET. When is the payout expected ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
same here...waiting  Roll Eyes

mine says "catching up...8209 blocks downloaded...last block generated 3 hrs ago ".

does this mean my wallet is working but simply out of sync until the next block is found?  

Old person here..so a bit lost in the "geek speak" at the moment.

Correct.
Activity: 182
mine says "catching up...8209 blocks downloaded...last block generated 3 hrs ago ".

does this mean my wallet is working but simply out of sync until the next block is found?  

Correct.
Activity: 448

I think it says 8156 remaining, not 8156 downloaded , no?
remaining, yes.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

Activity: 420

I think it says 8156 remaining, not 8156 downloaded , no?
Jump to: