Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 59. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Any likelihood of an asset/domain sale? If not, when and how are the conditions for it to be sold.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Are the addnodes correct on the OP? I'm only getting 1 to 3 connections.

Dont need those anymore, download and install newest wallet...

http://syncfund.com/wallets.html
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Are the addnodes correct on the OP? I'm only getting 1 to 3 connections.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
SCREW UP!

Oh man, somehow my system date has been in December for the past 2 days.  Just noticed that I have two days of POS transaction dated December 1st and 2nd.  Wallet reports 1/3 of the coins that I should have because a whole bunch of transactions are orphaned on the wrong date.
Thankfully the block chain is reporting the right number of coins for my addresses.
What can I do to repair my wallet?  Do I have to wait until December 2nd to get my wallet all straightened out again?
Since the block chain reports the correct number, everything is all right.
I expect that if you close the wallet application, copy all the files under the Roaming/Sync directory to a backup,
then in the Roaming/Sunc directory delete the block chain (probably you can best delete everything except wallet.dat and sync.conf
and then restart the Sync Qt wallet again, it will need to download the entire blockchain again,
but since it will have to look for all the transactions against your address in the block chain, it will arrive at the correct balance again once the
blockchain has finished downloading.
Success!
Activity: 135
SCREW UP!

Oh man, somehow my system date has been in December for the past 2 days.  Just noticed that I have two days of POS transaction dated December 1st and 2nd.  Wallet reports 1/3 of the coins that I should have because a whole bunch of transactions are orphaned on the wrong date.

Thankfully the block chain is reporting the right number of coins for my addresses.

What can I do to repair my wallet?  Do I have to wait until December 2nd to get my wallet all straightened out again?
Anyone remember the big claims and promises made by Mike? This is from an official PDF in late June - he was gonna cover liquidity of the entire supply at no lower than .4 rate!

Ahhhh the good ol' days, when you could just bullshit and say whatever you wanted cause the price was high. Gee I wonder how this will end - how many broken promises so far, Mike? Is a new one coming November 18th? I suppose it's still moolah that's dumping the price out, nice and slow over the course of a couple months - right? Makes sense. 300 BTC worth of liquidity funding, eh? Well I remember seeing a couple wall attempts, but not anywhere near what you promised.

Will you be providing this liquidity directly? Perhaps I'm being presumptive that this would be handled on an exchange. I'd like to liquidate my remaining investment with the syncfund directly at .4 - how can I begin this process?

Yep all one big con by the great Mike who was just sumarily handed the reigns!

None of us in the community voted this idiot in or had any say,  i'm glad i sold at 1.2 btc
and i did warn you all this would happen and now look, you can bet they all sold high as well
leaving the rest of you holding, classic pump and dump, coloured coins indeed.

This is not even the original devs main coin anymore lol,
what can is ay suckers will always be suckers get out while you can the rest of you

If you sold at 1.2btc, what are you sooooo upset about? Would have never gotten that high without the Foundation. Sounds like you did well, so be happy and move along pls.
I've said it before, Sync is an experiment, something new and evolving - we swim in muddy water.

That being said, we have had to make changes along the way, adjust and adapt as we progress.

Still, the Foundation has held to many promises:

- Staking for miles
- VIP Club
- Sync Chips
- Stability Fund (not only the Sync still held but check the price. It is 0.4)

Next up are colored coins and the Rental Program plus something else.

Truth is we know that at least 30 Sync were stolen by Moolah and dumped over the course of a week, affecting price greatly.

Accusations of PnD or scam are wholly false and unsubstantiated - it cost over $10,000 to develop the VIP Club alone. Plus we still are holding our Sync. Fact is, a smart Whale who staked and got miles plus all the discounts could easily cover their Sync cost.

Ultimately much of it is the nature of the industry and it's utter lack of patience, something domaining relies upon.

Still, I apologize to anyone who has suffered from the dip - no real reason for it except anxiety and need as the value of domains does not ebb and flow like your average shitcoin, or even Bitcoin.

There are more changes coming next week, more clarity and advancement -all your concerns have been noted and if possible addressed.

Stay tuned, exercise patience if life allows.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Anyone remember the big claims and promises made by Mike? This is from an official PDF in late June - he was gonna cover liquidity of the entire supply at no lower than .4 rate!

Ahhhh the good ol' days, when you could just bullshit and say whatever you wanted cause the price was high. Gee I wonder how this will end - how many broken promises so far, Mike? Is a new one coming November 18th? I suppose it's still moolah that's dumping the price out, nice and slow over the course of a couple months - right? Makes sense. 300 BTC worth of liquidity funding, eh? Well I remember seeing a couple wall attempts, but not anywhere near what you promised.

Will you be providing this liquidity directly? Perhaps I'm being presumptive that this would be handled on an exchange. I'd like to liquidate my remaining investment with the syncfund directly at .4 - how can I begin this process?

Yep all one big con by the great Mike who was just sumarily handed the reigns!

None of us in the community voted this idiot in or had any say,  i'm glad i sold at 1.2 btc
and i did warn you all this would happen and now look, you can bet they all sold high as well
leaving the rest of you holding, classic pump and dump, coloured coins indeed.

This is not even the original devs main coin anymore lol,
what can is ay suckers will always be suckers get out while you can the rest of you
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Gerring the same Issue
Activity: 140
Bit confused by this coloured coins setup.

Any chance of an in depth explanation on getting this working for  Mr Average Joe?

Yes please. Its all too confusing for me. Little more explanation on how it will work with SYNC coin, apart from details in the color coin website is required.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Bit confused by this coloured coins setup.

Any chance of an in depth explanation on getting this working for  Mr Average Joe?
Activity: 245
Tried to install, encountered following problems:

1- Run chromanode.exe: Says 'server actively blocked connection' (run as admin)
2- import asset moniker: After second "OK" Says moniker "moniker rewardpoints already exists" (run as admin)

I did the above while my Syncwallet was open and unlocked.

After restarting the wallet, nothing had changed. Not sure if it's not supposed to change. Please advise.

Thanks for taking the time to get me through this bud. Ur one fast motafucka.
Activity: 245
Tried to install, encountered following problems:

1- Run chromanode.exe: Says 'server actively blocked connection' (run as admin)
2- import asset moniker: After second "OK" Says moniker "moniker rewardpoints already exists" (run as admin)

I did the above while my Syncwallet was open and unlocked.

After restarting the wallet, nothing had changed. Not sure if it's not supposed to change. Please advise.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Download and unzip SyncCC.win32-2.7.zip.
Linux version? More info?
Regards

I will get back to you.
Thanks

the qt and or daemon was not included in the zip you posted.

You mean sync qt ? You should have that already on your system.

at this step Restart Syncd - you can just open your sync qt
legendary
Activity: 964
Regards

I will get back to you.
Thanks

the qt and or daemon was not included in the zip you posted.
legendary
Regards

I will get back to you.
Thanks
legendary
Colored Coins is a colored bitcoin minting and exchange protocol that works on top of an existing blockchain infrastructure which has been port to sync blockchain.

The wallet comes with decentralized exchange.

Read: http://coloredcoins.org/

Watch: http://coloredcoins.org/
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1120
Regards
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I have no clue what the above means, so likely people outside crypto will have even less of a clue. For the volume to return to SYNC, such processes will need to be more accessible.
legendary
SYNC Colored coin: https://mega.co.nz/#!GkoVVR6b!UQSRowLctg-nv1bPdotI2wTDdy9uqQ6FgcEM4Ojbhpg

Instructions:

Create or add the following to your Sync.conf settings. (~\AppData\Roaming\Sync\Sync.conf)

server=1
rpcuser=change_this_user_name
rpcpassword=change_this_password
rpcport=24240
rpcssl=0
rpcallowip=*

Restart Syncd

Navigate to the unzipped SyncCC folder.

Double click "chromanode.exe"
Grant it permission to run

Double click "chromawallet.exe"
Grant it permission to run

Navigate to Assets tab in the wallet. Click "Import asset from JSON". Paste the below in the pop up.

{"color_set": ["obc:e0d35a7bdf7e67c66d148aa174de8b3d67c4b388c57207aaff5f905af6f83600:0:224157"], "monikers": ["rewardpoints"], "unit": 1}

Click OK, in next popup click OK again. You are now ready to send and receive reward points.

The wallet is saved in mainnet.wallet in the same folder as chromawallet.ext. It is a deterministic wallet so only need to be backed once.
Pages:
Jump to: