Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 56. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Having gotten paid for the rental and winning the bitcoin lotto I'm sure happy.  Want to sell into my buy orders to create some volume? Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
As there is no trading volume it seems that this bagholders club coin is dead.
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Is there a multipool that pays out in SYNC? The one listed on the OP has shutdown.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Any plans to avoid a potential delisting? Running out of time fast...
Delisting where?
I just picked up another good chunk of them on BitTrex...
It's been practically not trading for 2 days... until a bit ago when it picked up the pace. It maybe that most holders are just staking but the delisting danger seemed apparent for a while there. Hopefully trading continues at some level now that some trades have occurred.
It simply is a policy from BitTrex that if the average trading volume per day is less than 0.2BTC for a long time (at least a week)
then they start considering the coin for de-listing. It keeps their exchange clean from coins with low activity, which is a cost-saving
method as wallet maintenance is the same, for high volume and low volume, but it means that they do not have a lot of coins
that are traded well and for a very long time on other exchanges - only not always in high volume.
I have seen other coins that were already trading on several exchanges for many months and added to BitTrex after a member drive to
vote it up. Several weeks later the diluted volume was low enough to be de-listed and in the months after that, they are trading in the
same way on the other exchanges (including Cryptsy) like before, so a de-list from BitTrex is no big deal.
This coin is not dead - it will pay out a rental fee from time to time to let us share in part of the sale of several domain names.
I am buying more to increase my share of those payouts and I am hoping that "Isla" will soon get an interested buyer.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Delisting where?

It's been practically not trading for 2 days... until a bit ago when it picked up the pace. It maybe that most holders are just staking but the delisting danger seemed apparent for a while there. Hopefully trading continues at some level now that some trades have occurred.
Delisting where?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Activity: 84
That is nothing to worry about.  You will get the same amount of interest/staking even with the orphaning.  Nothing is lost.  This has been covered a few times in this thread if you care to read more.

Edit: I'm assuming you are successfully staking at times and just getting some orphans between in what I said above.
Activity: 7
Anyone know what to do about my issue below?  I've got like 3 of these just yesterday after I haven't opened my wallet for 4 months.  One was for .01048043 sync.. Sad

Date: 12/3/2014 11:12
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 SYNC
Net amount: -0.14621077 SYNC
Transaction ID: 1ae016cc06c2cff95af6fba58525941541d34053b599e9efc551f7f59b0b4cbd

Generated coins must mature 60 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
What ever you do.. don't look at the conflicting block explorers ! Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7673291

oooga boooga
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 89

on Poloniex
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
any mining pools left?
legendary
Activity: 1400

Do i need to have a Desktop wallet to do a proof of staking?will an online wallet do ?

You can't stake with the online wallet.
Activity: 135
Painfully quiet on the whole synclet tweet....

Come on Mike at least give us a riddle we can chew on.
Something for us peasants to discuss while we wait for the next payment.    Grin Roll Eyes

Bump
Synclet, is it a piece of jewelry made out of little tiny SYNC Chips?
Synclet, is it the new "American Standard" bathroom piece for a new generation?
Synclet, is it a special kind of serum that only flows through Mike's veins?

Did not get my pay out. Probably has to do with custom change address issue discussed in previous pages I would assume.
Anyway, I corrected that and thanks to the people in this thread for clarifying, it also helped me thank you.
In my opinion Sync was a good idea, but has delivered nothing of real worth so far. Those that argue it has after the first pay out, do not consider the drop in syncs market value. I'll see for another 90days if this was the biggest crypto mistake I made.
I guess it depends on the future payouts.
If you buy coins for 0.3 and (theoretical example) get 0.05 each month, after half a year you are break-even, even if the value of the coins has gone to zero! It requires patience though. I bought SYNC at 1 BTC each, so I have a long way to go...
However another investment did pay off: someone was getting out of a coin and dumped it, I picked up a good chunk (about 0.5 BTC) and for weeks the price has been lower than that, so if I would have sold, I would have lost it all. I even bought a little to see if I could support the (thin) market and then someone dumped another chunk that I decided to buy, investing another 0.2 BTC. Then last night the market started to rise - a lot. I actually sold all my coins too cheap, because the market went almost twice as high as I had my coins for sale, but I made a decent profit and received over 1 BTC. Not bad. But it may take many weeks before such a thing happens and it may never happen - that is the world of Crypto!
Activity: 34
Did not get my pay out. Probably has to do with custom change address issue discussed in previous pages I would assume.
Anyway, I corrected that and thanks to the people in this thread for clarifying, it also helped me thank you.
In my opinion Sync was a good idea, but has delivered nothing of real worth so far. Those that argue it has after the first pay out, do not consider the drop in syncs market value. I'll see for another 90days if this was the biggest crypto mistake I made.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Got my payout. Thanks  Grin
Activity: 135
Painfully quiet on the whole synclet tweet....

Come on Mike at least give us a riddle we can chew on.
Something for us peasants to discuss while we wait for the next payment.    Grin Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: