Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 61. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
synclub will be launch very soon with colored coin as the reward point. Only 1m was created

I'm not on par with this/ I'm not sure what a colored coin is, but it's good to hear theres more in the pipeline Smiley You have a source as where to read up on this principle? Lemme check 1st post Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Mike, open the profits program up to more than 25 people.  I don't think you have a good reason to do otherwise, aside from the obvious (bad).
Ofcourse he has a good reason. The more people can join, the more money he has to make to keep all satisfied. Unless you want to share your part with others, that is.
I presume that someone asking to open up a profit sharing program is because he is *not* in yet...

I want my coins to be worth something.  Maybe I want to sell them.  People aren't interested in buying into a coin where maybe they get into a profits (wallet rental) program, maybe not, and if they do they have no idea how much money they'll get.

But the 25 spots is just 25 new spots?  OK, that's a little better.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
synclub will be launch very soon with colored coin as the reward point. Only 1m was created
Activity: 135
Mike, open the profits program up to more than 25 people.  I don't think you have a good reason to do otherwise, aside from the obvious (bad).
Ofcourse he has a good reason. The more people can join, the more money he has to make to keep all satisfied. Unless you want to share your part with others, that is.
I presume that someone asking to open up a profit sharing program is because he is *not* in yet...

Hum yea, you might be on to something here Cheesy Feel like a dummy ^^  Besides that, the price is slowly rising again. Waiting in anticipation on the 18th. So we can bring some positive vibes in this thread again.

Also to clarify, I believe the initial Sync Profits Program was opened to 100 people and the latest 25 were a combination of filling vacated spots and (maybe) some expansion.

Hum yea, you might be on to something here Cheesy Feel like a dummy ^^  Besides that, the price is slowly rising again. Waiting in anticipation on the 18th. So we can bring some positive vibes in this thread again.
Activity: 425
Another good coin ruined by incompetent developers! ..... Man has long said it is in Las Vegas!  Grin
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Activity: 52
So...is the fud on here just so people can shake some more sync out of the weak hands? Seems that way.
Activity: 139
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
I'll start buying back in when it's under .05btc.

Until then...  Tongue

Until then good luck with your wishful thinking.
Activity: 494
yeah i'm sad it turned out that way. lost a little bit of money on it unfortunately. glad that you still made ROI.

but i think mike is also in panic. if i read his tweets correctly he is also frightened that it might go waaaaay down.

If I were Mike I would be real frightened too, he basically stole a  lot of money from people. 
Activity: 280
down to 0.21120000

Dev, you need to do something about this now. No matter what you do or say, only selling a domain can help this coin.
Activity: 184
Activity: 798
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
someone dumped 3.00662859  SYNC at 0.31005031 BTC/SYNC, yesterday it was 0.6 BTC/SYNC   halved in one day?
I was the "lucky" purchaser:)... I'm keepin the faith be it blind, time will tell.
Come on Mike lets get some answers please
Activity: 39
It will all come down to the size of the rental fee.
If that is significant enough to warrant longterm holding, it might bounce bigtime.
If it's small, or nonexistant, god help us all.
Activity: 798
someone dumped 3.00662859  SYNC at 0.31005031 BTC/SYNC, yesterday it was 0.6 BTC/SYNC   halved in one day?
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
yeah i'm sad it turned out that way. lost a little bit of money on it unfortunately. glad that you still made ROI.

but i think mike is also in panic. if i read his tweets correctly he is also frightened that it might go waaaaay down.
Pages:
Jump to: