Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 77. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I have coins with over 116571 confirmations, but apparently not mature enough yet..
Just how many more confirmations do they need to begin staking?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Well I have way over 3 sync..

You will have to watch and see when they reopen enrollment.

Enrolment should always be open!  Otherwise someone could miss out on big profits by selling/buying between enrolment periods.

I think the point was that it is a limited availability.
Activity: 438

Enrolment should always be open!  Otherwise someone could miss out on big profits by selling/buying between enrolment periods.
Activity: 798
i noticed a buy order of 7 BTC yesterday, but it got removed a few hours later..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Not happy with the way this downtrend is continuing!

Just what exactly are the foundation doing other than hoping

they sell something??

25% loss on the price of what is supposed to be a sure thing is not acceptable in my book.  Undecided

Activity: 494
How do you get into the profit sharing?

Enrollment is closed right now. Not sure when they will open it up again. But you need 3 SYNC minimum.
How do you get into the profit sharing?
Also they are bringing it back to the current page because very few people will read through the whole thread. And a portion will skip the OP and will want to see what is current.
Isn't this old news?Huh

If we already own sync, and they sell a domain , what does that do for a typical coin holder?

They keep adding too it. So the total money backing the coin is growing. When they sell a domain a portion of the profits will be sent to those that are whales and those that are enrolled in SYNC profit. The biggest problem is a lot of people do not believe them so once they do sell one and send out payments the coin will probably triple from current price just to meet the amount of assets the foundation holds. Not including the other benefits the coin has to offer. So until the first sale and first payout is received people will speculate on does the foundation actually hold these assets and will they actually pay out.
Isn't this old news?Huh

If we already own sync, and they sell a domain , what does that do for a typical coin holder?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Sync Officially Asset Backed to $325,000

http://syncfund.com/Backing.pdf

Sync wont sink!

The underlying truth is that whether or not crypto notices, what we have done is 'unprecedented', possibly landmark and historic in hindsight.

"Security" in crypto has never looked like this.

Cool

Activity: 350
it would be great if you could sell a domain shortly before we are added to btc38
Activity: 588
now would be a good time to sell a domain
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
" lol......its not expensive at all......there are only 1 K coins + pos.......
buy now there is something one the road and it will shortly hit the next target....maybe 2-3 btc..."

Speaking of next target LTCagt where are you?!?

We need your charts and drawings!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
An update to the btc38 issue:

(Me):Can you honestly explain what had happened with votes for sync coin? Did you remove the no.1 listed coin or are you planning to add the coin soon?
The community is a little upset with things going on.

service staff 小羊: Hello Sir, the Sync is under the final checking and verification, after which step the coin will be added to the trade list. Otherwise, we will refund the BTC paid to the voters. Please just be kindly patient to wait for some while. Thx!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
why this coin is so expensive?? somebody can tell me the reason?

lol......its not expensive at all......there are only 1 K coins + pos.......
buy now there is something one the road and it will shortly hit the next target....maybe 2-3 btc...

buy now its cheap!!!!  Grin
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
why this coin is so expensive?? somebody can tell me the reason?
Activity: 595
unfortunately the following error occurs:

RCC: Error in "src/qt/bitcoin.qrc": Cannot find file "res/icons/Sync.png"
make: ***qrc_bitcoin.cpp Error 1
Sounds like the Sync wallet likes to see the Sync logo so it can include it during compilation.
If you take the Sync logo icon and store it in the expected location, it should work - until you hit the next error ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: