Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 81. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Its time to sell some assets to show that this is indeed a real deal, not just talk about it.
Until something is sold and users see that this is indeed a coin that does have true asset backed strength they need to do something.
Talk is cheap. I am a true supporter of this coin, but it time to act.

Normally, I would have not supported this, as I am not a believer of quick ROI when it comes to Cryptos. However, by selling one of the asset, would give a taste to potential investors on the full strength & backing of SYNC coin. I trust the SYNC foundation will take right decision for the coin.

Selling one asset now would definitly push the price to its actualy price of 2.2 BTC per SYNC

I'd have to agree.. Thus far i've seen my investment only going south. Would like to have something to show for; especially for relatives that ask me about this weekly.

Don't get me wrong. I trust the fund and Smoking35 in particular, but it's annoying to have to tell them my 3.25BTC turned into 2.78 instead of the other way around ^^.

I understand your position, apologies but at the same time, that 3.25 in any other coin would be 0.05 by now and plus if you are staking, then you are getting more, making money.

For those who believe and understand the future, this is an opportunity.

You can read the same post in every other coin forum...same lines..believe believe..hope hope...as your money slowly erodes..if this is a true one of the kind coin then action not words must be taken...this is what kills coins...
Activity: 595
Would it be a proper bid or are you holding out for something bigger?
That is indeed the info that was posted recently - there was some interest in some of the assets, but no bids that were interesting enough to actually sell - yet.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Its time to sell some assets to show that this is indeed a real deal, not just talk about it.
Until something is sold and users see that this is indeed a coin that does have true asset backed strength they need to do something.

Normally, I would have not supported this, as I am not a believer of quick ROI when it comes to Cryptos. However, by selling one of the asset, would give a taste to potential investors on the full strength & backing of SYNC coin. I trust the SYNC foundation will take right decision for the coin.

Selling one asset now would definitly push the price to its actualy price of 2.2 BTC per SYNC

I'd have to agree.. Thus far i've seen my investment only going south. Would like to have something to show for; especially for relatives that ask me about this weekly.

Don't get me wrong. I trust the fund and Smoking35 in particular, but it's annoying to have to tell them my 3.25BTC turned into 2.78 instead of the other way around ^^.

I understand your position, apologies but at the same time, that 3.25 in any other coin would be 0.05 by now and plus if you are staking, then you are getting more, making money.

I agree, and am staking- i had 3.04 and now i have 3.12 Smiley  Still, me having to trade with only a fraction of what i was used to makes me miss my liquidity. Could you elaborate tiny bit on the fact as to why you don't wish to sell assets at this time? What would make you say: Ok, let's sell some! Would it be a proper bid or are you holding out for something bigger?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What's the news on the '15BTC to get the dev out of Gaza' thing?

Last I saw was on twitter that Mike was gonna put up the remaining 3.5-ish BTC to reach the 15 BTC goal.

Yes, we've sent Iyad about $6000 now, waiting for funds to arrive there so he can move.

Thanks to everyone who supported it. Once free, he will soar.

where does he go to?

He's going to Egypt.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

Last I saw was on twitter that Mike was gonna put up the remaining 3.5-ish BTC to reach the 15 BTC goal.

Yes, we've sent Iyad about $6000 now, waiting for funds to arrive there so he can move.

where does he go to?

Activity: 245

Activity: 266

Activity: 595
2 pages back, post 10334:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8623232
Activity: 139
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Does anyone have the original windows sync wallet links
before we went to sync2 wallets please

Some of my backups seem to not want to open with this new version

any of the old sync windows will do

many thanks
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
so after the site is sold, sync devs buy btc? y not buy sync thus pushing the price up?

This is because the idea is to profit without ever having to part with your coins.  When an asset is sold some of the profit is distributed as BTC to whales and profit members, some is donated to charity, and some is used to buy Sync to put in the stability fund.

thanks for the explanation everyone
Activity: 826
so after the site is sold, sync devs buy btc? y not buy sync thus pushing the price up?

This is because the idea is to profit without ever having to part with your coins.  When an asset is sold some of the profit is distributed as BTC to whales and profit members, some is donated to charity, and some is used to buy Sync to put in the stability fund.

It also give people incentive to enroll in these programs making money for holding your coins.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Activity: 156
could someone please explain what exactly happens if syncfund DOES sell a website? let's say they get 100k USD.

Do they buy SYNC with this money driving the price immediately higher?

Or do they keep the FIAT money? What do people inside the profit program get? SYNC or FIAT?

I really don't understand it.

thanks

You receive your profits in BTC, when you register for profits you supply a btc address a long with your staking sync address.
could someone please explain what exactly happens if syncfund DOES sell a website? let's say they get 100k USD.

Do they buy SYNC with this money driving the price immediately higher?

Or do they keep the FIAT money? What do people inside the profit program get? SYNC or FIAT?

I really don't understand it.

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: