Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 80. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Massive pricedrop on sync today....are there any news?

more drops... guess Cor sold of on the market? Or someone else
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Massive pricedrop on sync today....are there any news?
Activity: 798
Probably due low liquidity. It's not listed on bitcoinwisdom.com either.

GUE is listed on bitcoinwisdom, good liquidity there lol Sad bitcoinwisdom should update their coin list
Activity: 96
Probably due low liquidity. It's not listed on bitcoinwisdom.com either.
Activity: 826
Do i miss something? Sync is still not listed on BTC38.

But, what a suprise, voot is.   Huh Huh Huh

No one wondering too?

Hello?!....why is sync not listed on btc38 ?  Huh Huh Huh

I think most likely you will have to ask them. Exchanges do what they want when it comes to listing a coin. Even if you win they can just say we will get to it.

But, what a suprise, voot is.   Huh Huh Huh

No one wondering too?

Hello?!....why is sync not listed on btc38 ?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 595
Thank you Cor2,
I think I left a small bit of info out - my receive address is an address I created - not my default wallet address (sorry for leaving this out), is there a way to get this address back up so I can attain whats in the network? I guess a straighter question is, which file contains my receive addresses that I created so I can put them in my new wallet? Again, Thank you so much and may you be blessed with a massive amount of syncs  Smiley
Hi Silversonx,
That makes no difference ;-)
You created additional addresses in the Sync wallet, so they (the private keys) are registered in the wallet.dat.
As long as your wallet.dat is not corrupted, re-opening *that* wallet.dat in a newly installed Qt wallet, will give you
exactly the same addresses and balance as the old install - once the Qt wallet has synchronized again.
That is why the wallet file is the one you should keep a backup of at all times!
So, just follow the instructions I posted before and you should be back in business.
Success!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I experienced pretty decent profile destruction on my computer -
Can anyone share the best way to retrieve a wallet receive address to be placed on another wallet on another computer so I can attain the  syncs on the network I have mined into my new computer ? I do have access to all of my data, just cant boot it.
any help and information is greatly appreciated,
Thanks
Hi Silversonx,
Simply take the wallet.dat file (your backup or from the directory where the Qt wallet has written it,
in Windows that should be under your profile: C:\users\\AppData\Roaming\Sync
there you will find your latest wallet.dat with your private keys.
Make a backup of this file if you did not do so already.
Then install teh Sync Qt wallet on another (or the same machine after rebuild)
run the wallet and make sure that it starts to synchronize, close it.
Overwrite the new (empty) wallet.dat of the new install with the backed up wallet.dat that has your coins,
then re-open the Qt wallet. While it synchronises, it will build up your balance as it recognises the transactions in the block chain.
Success!

Thank you Cor2,

I think I left a small bit of info out - my receive address is an address I created - not my default wallet address (sorry for leaving this out), is there a way to get this address back up so I can attain whats in the network? I guess a straighter question is, which file contains my receive addresses that I created so I can put them in my new wallet? Again, Thank you so much and may you be blessed with a massive amount of syncs  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
short message: the new SYNC wallet is fantastic one of the best I have used

--- off the record... it is really nice to see success in crypto , you got some really smart people behind you that's for sure..

there was a time that people would not buy SYNC when it was 0.1 BTC ... not that long ago

I probably won't consider to sale SYNC until maybe 5 to 10 years from Today and this is even a big maybe
Activity: 595
Can anyone share the best way to retrieve a wallet receive address to be placed on another wallet on another computer so I can attain the  syncs on the network I have mined into my new computer ? I do have access to all of my data, just cant boot it.
Thanks
Hi Silversonx,
Simply take the wallet.dat file (your backup or from the directory where the Qt wallet has written it,
in Windows that should be under your profile: C:\users\\AppData\Roaming\Sync
there you will find your latest wallet.dat with your private keys.
Make a backup of this file if you did not do so already.
Then install teh Sync Qt wallet on another (or the same machine after rebuild)
run the wallet and make sure that it starts to synchronize, close it.
Overwrite the new (empty) wallet.dat of the new install with the backed up wallet.dat that has your coins,
then re-open the Qt wallet. While it synchronises, it will build up your balance as it recognises the transactions in the block chain.
Success!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Thanks
And the price continues to slide....still not word from the core team....

I´ll hope it is the silence before the storm  Grin
Activity: 494
And the price continues to slide....still not word from the core team....

But, what a suprise, voot is.   Huh Huh Huh
Blind faith is dangerous  .. I come from trust but verify...not saying that are doing a bad job..but if the price continues to fall..its not the best job...I invested money with them so I think as a partial owner the Sync holders have a right to ask questions...
What does it matter if they share. They are in control of the names and will do what they think is best for SYNC.
Yes , what kind of offers...
Activity: 838
Would you mind sharing the kind of offers presented so far?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Its time to sell some assets to show that this is indeed a real deal, not just talk about it.
Until something is sold and users see that this is indeed a coin that does have true asset backed strength they need to do something.
Talk is cheap. I am a true supporter of this coin, but it time to act.

Normally, I would have not supported this, as I am not a believer of quick ROI when it comes to Cryptos. However, by selling one of the asset, would give a taste to potential investors on the full strength & backing of SYNC coin. I trust the SYNC foundation will take right decision for the coin.

Selling one asset now would definitly push the price to its actualy price of 2.2 BTC per SYNC

I'd have to agree.. Thus far i've seen my investment only going south. Would like to have something to show for; especially for relatives that ask me about this weekly.

Don't get me wrong. I trust the fund and Smoking35 in particular, but it's annoying to have to tell them my 3.25BTC turned into 2.78 instead of the other way around ^^.

I understand your position, apologies but at the same time, that 3.25 in any other coin would be 0.05 by now and plus if you are staking, then you are getting more, making money.

For those who believe and understand the future, this is an opportunity.

I agree, and am staking- i had 3.04 and now i have 3.12 Smiley  Still, me having to trade with only a fraction of what i was used to makes me miss my liquidity. Could you elaborate tiny bit on the fact as to why you don't wish to sell assets at this time? What would make you say: Ok, let's sell some! Would it be a proper bid or are you holding out for something bigger?

Something bigger, a big part of the game is patience. We receive offers daily for domains but most are low balls. We wait for the RIGHT buyer to come along.

Crypto is used to panic selling but we wont do that with our assets, for one thing, they are appreciating as well.

We're not panicking, we're working, building, takes time. Like I said, buying time!
Its time to sell some assets to show that this is indeed a real deal, not just talk about it.
Until something is sold and users see that this is indeed a coin that does have true asset backed strength they need to do something.
Talk is cheap. I am a true supporter of this coin, but it time to act.

Normally, I would have not supported this, as I am not a believer of quick ROI when it comes to Cryptos. However, by selling one of the asset, would give a taste to potential investors on the full strength & backing of SYNC coin. I trust the SYNC foundation will take right decision for the coin.

Selling one asset now would definitly push the price to its actualy price of 2.2 BTC per SYNC

I'd have to agree.. Thus far i've seen my investment only going south. Would like to have something to show for; especially for relatives that ask me about this weekly.

Don't get me wrong. I trust the fund and Smoking35 in particular, but it's annoying to have to tell them my 3.25BTC turned into 2.78 instead of the other way around ^^.

I understand your position, apologies but at the same time, that 3.25 in any other coin would be 0.05 by now and plus if you are staking, then you are getting more, making money.

For those who believe and understand the future, this is an opportunity.

You can read the same post in every other coin forum...same lines..believe believe..hope hope...as your money slowly erodes..if this is a true one of the kind coin then action not words must be taken...this is what kills coins...

Thats the gamble right now. And why the coin value is where it is. If they are true to their word the coins will explode like BTC did in the past and everyone will say man why did I sell so low. Woulda coulda shoulda. If you believe them buy if you dont sell. Pretty simple. There have been articles about the SYNC foundation and that he is worth more then what he will most likely gain from SYNC. They said they doubt he would be lying about this stuff because it would harm him more then just losing money on SYNC.
Pages:
Jump to: