Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 78. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 252
hey tech guys. i'm having troubles compiling the current sync wallet using my raspberry pi.

i get the following message.

build_config.mk: file not found

help anyone?

it would be awesome to stack my precious sync using 3,5 W Raspi.

I was able to get the blackcoin and the vericoin wallets running so i suppose it can also be done somehow with sync.

check if this file is executable: "build_detect_platform"

if not: chmod 755 src/leveldb/build_detect_platform

that should help.. Smiley

thx. compiling now. i hope no further errors occur. I'm so excited! love them wallets on my raspi  Grin

unfortunately the following error occurs:

RCC: Error in "src/qt/bitcoin.qrc": Cannot find file "res/icons/Sync.png"
make: ***qrc_bitcoin.cpp Error 1

Huh
hey tech guys. i'm having troubles compiling the current sync wallet using my raspberry pi.

help anyone?

I was able to get the blackcoin and the vericoin wallets running so i suppose it can also be done somehow with sync.

thx. compiling now. i hope no further errors occur. I'm so excited! love them wallets on my raspi  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

help anyone?

help anyone?

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
So pink whales get a hook up of Sync, does that mean Sync whales can expect some pink  Roll Eyes Or do I gotta sell some of me staking to join the pink party Shocked

You know I never really looked at the Pink Coin announcement here. From what I see is that they get a direct benefit from teaming up with us. I am curious where are our direct benefits. Not just the standard we get share funds and blah blah blah. From what I am reading if they hold enough they can get .75 SYNC. They also get other benefits so are we going to get x amount of Pink if we are a Whale?
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
So pink whales get a hook up of Sync, does that mean Sync whales can expect some pink  Roll Eyes Or do I gotta sell some of me staking to join the pink party Shocked
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Sync going on BTC38, well done!!!

https://twitter.com/jr_buffet/status/509971642773024768

We need a translator to be our social media liaison, convert the site.

Pls hit us up at sync at syncfund.com or PM if you can help.

Sync Partners with Pink

http://bitcoinist.net/introducing-the-synccoin-and-pinkcoin-partnership/

http://syncfund.com/SyncPink5.pdf

For Sync this means cross promotion, cross dev, profits, diversification, even enhancement (Vegas) and alot more. Sync Foundation is a major Pink holder now, an investor and our investment has already grown substantially in the last few hours.

We will work with Pink in anyway that also benefits Sync, as it remains our top priority.

Thanks to Dan Johnson at Pink, we worked together for a good long while putting these packages together. Think they are amazing imho, get in on that asap, value is enormous.

I'll be excited to see what PINK and a pro poker player like Danny can add to the Vegas trade party. Happy to be a significant holder of both coins!

That's right, part of the reason we became involved is the perfect synergy between poker and our event locale. There will likely also be a Pink poker tournament.
Sync Partners with Pink

http://bitcoinist.net/introducing-the-synccoin-and-pinkcoin-partnership/

http://syncfund.com/SyncPink5.pdf

For Sync this means cross promotion, cross dev, profits, diversification, even enhancement (Vegas) and alot more. Sync Foundation is a major Pink holder now, an investor and our investment has already grown substantially in the last few hours.

We will work with Pink in anyway that also benefits Sync, as it remains our top priority.

Thanks to Dan Johnson at Pink, we worked together for a good long while putting these packages together. Think they are amazing imho, get in on that asap, value is enormous.

legendary
legendary

Multipool Update

Just added some new coins to the Sync Multipool!
https://twitter.com/MultipoolMining/status/509811316148940801

Meanwhile working on new stats and automated shifts!
We have a good feeling about it.

Profitswitcher: working
Personal stats: working
Global detaild stats: almost done
Payout stats: in progress
Finished:..... no ETA yet, stay tuned!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
What's the 'Send Mixed Request' button on the 'Send Coins' page of my SYNC wallet do?

I think you use experimental wallet with beta version anon nitesend technology. Now for correct stacking you need to download from OP and use Sync Wallet 1.1.0 Wink

I'm using v1.1.0.0!

Wallet 1.1.0 have no button "Send Mixed Request"...

The nitesend wallet is also listed as v1.1.0. Just use the wallet from the OP. The one there now.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
What's the 'Send Mixed Request' button on the 'Send Coins' page of my SYNC wallet do?

I think you use experimental wallet with beta version anon nitesend technology. Now for correct stacking you need to download from OP and use Sync Wallet 1.1.0 Wink

I'm using v1.1.0.0!

Wallet 1.1.0 have no button "Send Mixed Request"...
Activity: 266

I'm using v1.1.0.0!

Again, that is an older wallet, the nitesend beta. Use the wallet in the OP.
Activity: 438

I'm using v1.1.0.0!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Activity: 438
Activity: 826
I'm wondering about a lot of things.  Where are the Dev's lately?

he is online every day, but just not replying on this thread, 8 minutes ago

Last Active:   Today at 08:40:41 PM

Remember Mscollec is not the dev any more. He just updated the OP. Remember how all the Voot whiners? The foundation is the main developer of the coin now and he is posting everyday. He posted a few spots up.
Activity: 798
I'm wondering about a lot of things.  Where are the Dev's lately?

he is online every day, but just not replying on this thread, 8 minutes ago

Last Active:   Today at 08:40:41 PM
Activity: 494
I'm wondering about a lot of things.  Where are the Dev's lately?

Pages:
Jump to: