Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 8. (Read 816000 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 321
I'm wrong to think that until 2020, hopefully, there will be no news sync?

Only a year and a bit away, don't stress wallet still has nodes and we still have 2 exchange listings.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I'm wrong to think that until 2020, hopefully, there will be no news sync?
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Rsj91, first of all SYNC is already listed on Nova. Second, charging 1BTC for listing on an exchange with basically 0 volume is a rip-off imho.

This message is sent to all the coins listed on Nova to let the community know about reopening & new registration. About the listing fees and volume; hopefully we all will get the result in coming future. Nova is not a new exchange though Wink
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Rsj91, first of all SYNC is already listed on Nova. Second, charging 1BTC for listing on an exchange with basically 0 volume is a rip-off imho.
Activity: 199
Nova Exchange will open its doors again for new registrations on Monday the 3x   rd of December!
We will hit the ground running.

Want to list with us? NOW is the time to get a good deal! Fill out the listing request form HERE  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRNwypA-6DiWqsX4-VuWYKdM0mMyL8COUuvQoqkm1AaVA45Q/viewform

Or get in touch with our Coinmaster on [email protected]

Do you want to work with us? Apply to become a Listing Agent. HERE. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrgrbJ2J3Z8Bjijz3ks7TbtYKuKADUJyEnRP8xxDHt63Bcsg/viewform

We are very excited to be back!

Team Nova
#novaisback

Pareto looks dead..
The evolution of sync is related to the success of pareto?

Its not dead at all, follow their Twitter  Wink
Pareto looks dead..
The evolution of sync is related to the success of pareto?
Activity: 84
I'm still staking, who else is? and what version SYNC wallet are you running? do0d's version from 22 Feb 2018?

Still staking since the beginning Smiley  Seems like enough people stake, but barely enough.  Speaking of my version I'm surprised to see so many people still running the old client.
I'm still staking, who else is? and what version SYNC wallet are you running? do0d's version from 22 Feb 2018?
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

I thought this project was dead long ago. I lost a fair amount of money on SYNC years ago when it was considered one of the best altcoins. After Poloniex delisted SYNC, the price tanked and holders were unable to liquidate due to lack of being listed on exchanges. Although it's still not listed on coinmarketcap.com, I see there are some very miniscule buy orders for SYNC on Trade Satoshi. Just downloaded the SYNC wallet, will wait for it to "sync" up, import my old wallet, and go from there. Much to my surprise, I already have ten active connections to the SYNC network. I figure a couple of the active nodes/connections are from any exchanges SYNC is listed on, but what about the other 7-8 nodes? Are there people really still staking this?

Soon the chain will stop.

I can buy your coins for 0.02BTC each in case you want to get rid of them before the chain stops Wink

I will have some for sale when the blockchain is finished syncing and I import my old wallet. Are you still interested in buying? Feel free to PM if so!

I'm not saying it was a scam, I'm saying he didn't worry about sync being added.
yobit may be a shit, but it has a good daily volume.

I think he does, it's just out of his control....they do what they want....take people's money for nothing apparently.
I'm not saying it was a scam, I'm saying he didn't worry about sync being added.
yobit may be a shit, but it has a good daily volume.
I highly doubt it was @1blockologist's doing...why would he scam 0.1BTC lol

I'd say its just Yobit being shit.
As I said keep an eye on Pareto development, @1blockologist has the potential to make something decent out of SYNC...whether he does or not is the gamble.

https://github.com/1blockologist - Eric has been in the crypto space a long time. He has bought a tonne of SYNC and speculated 250k per coin price with his idea in mind. He has said we need to get it on more exchanges though, as liquidity is a must. I personally think we need a website with more info..or a white paper...something...exchanges won't list it as is. He has mentioned a few times development will start after Pareto...this could be a while. This is pretty much where we're at...Both NOVA and TradeSatoshi have SYNC listed, however there's very little interest or volume.

What happened with yobit.com? 1blockologist never cared that he wasn't added.
You can't do anything useful without a roadmap

As I said keep an eye on Pareto development, @1blockologist has the potential to make something decent out of SYNC...whether he does or not is the gamble.

https://github.com/1blockologist - Eric has been in the crypto space a long time. He has bought a tonne of SYNC and speculated 250k per coin price with his idea in mind. He has said we need to get it on more exchanges though, as liquidity is a must. I personally think we need a website with more info..or a white paper...something...exchanges won't list it as is. He has mentioned a few times development will start after Pareto...this could be a while. This is pretty much where we're at...Both NOVA and TradeSatoshi have SYNC listed, however there's very little interest or volume.

Okay, im done, I don't need to sell anymore.
Good luck to everyone

Sold 20 sync already, or decided to HODL?

Waiting for news
Activity: 40
I know, I've been waiting since 2014, i can wait a while .
But it would be nice to hear some development news .
Could be waiting a while, @1blockologist said Pareto was the Priority, which is fair enough. One project at a time.

He's purchased SYNC with his own BTC, he has skin in the game. I'm happy to wait. These things take time and you've got to be prepared to wait years sometimes.

In the mean time... Buy Bitcoin, because it's probably going to go up a shit load more over the next couple of years. Best bet in crypto right now IMHO.
Activity: 40
I was away for awhile, Still no news?
Pages:
Jump to: