Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 4. (Read 816000 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 321
Pareto is slowly getting unnoticed adoption (Intel providers) and the platform is coming along nicely too  Wink

Sync only dies if all of us here leave  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Yeah, I've got some news.

1. There are only 2 connections left in the wallet.

2. There are very few coins stacking.

3. We'll miss another bull market again.

4. If Sync depends on the adoption of the "Pareto" project, that's going to be difficult, Pareto looks dead.

5. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sync/ don't show the statistics anymore.

6. Last week, I turned 5. Smiley  5 years Hodling .

7. How many people are holding Sync Huh

1. I have 6 connections:
  • addnode=162.212.156.17
    addnode=46.101.126.142
    addnode=23.233.12.184
    addnode=93.115.28.30
    addnode=142.134.86.61
    addnode=71.115.165.173

2. Enough staking to keep the chain moving.

3. Not if SYNC gets listed on Binance Cheesy

5. No statistics cuz there is no block explorer and it's listed on 1 dead exchange

6. Happy Hodlday!
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Yes, there is very good news in the world crypto .
Is there anything new about this project? or a starting date?

Yeah, I've got some news.

1. There are only 2 connections left in the wallet.

2. There are very few coins stacking.

3. We'll miss another bull market again.

4. If Sync depends on the adoption of the "Pareto" project, that's going to be difficult, Pareto looks dead.

5. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sync/ don't show the statistics anymore.

6. Last week, I turned 5. Smiley  5 years Hodling .

7. How many people are holding Sync Huh
Activity: 40
Yes, there is very good news in the world crypto .
Is there anything new about this project? or a starting date?
Wouldn't we have to take advantage of the next "alt season" ?  It would be good to know the "project" soon, taking into account the current FOMO
I don't think you'll find anyone crazier than me  Cheesy .
0.025 is only 160k of marketcap . It's a gift, right?

I'm not sure that's a gift. There are around 1000 other projects with a marketcap less than 160k. Lots of them even have dev teams Undecided

That's true, but you're forgetting two important things.

1. Sync is one of the few projects with few coins , It's interesting and that's why most of us came at the beginning.

2. SYNC is going to be worth $250,000 , or so the developer said. XD  Grin Grin

Where did you get that number?
Why do you think it's gonna be worth 250000?   Huh Huh Huh

When we get to actively working on this project, that is the goal. Sync is similar to a Non-Fungible Token (NFT) with 300 copies remaining out of a little over 1100

I didn't think of it that way, he's interesting.
Mmm, I think I'll change the price of my sales orders. Maybe I should sell it for $10000 each.

Pd: Uff, I had time to correct the selling price. I almost sell them very cheap.
Activity: 650
Merit: 321

I'm not sure that's a gift. There are around 1000 other projects with a marketcap less than 160k. Lots of them even have dev teams Undecided

1. Sync is one of the few projects with few coins , It's interesting and that's why most of us came at the beginning.

When we get to actively working on this project, that is the goal. Sync is similar to a Non-Fungible Token (NFT) with 300 copies remaining out of a little over 1100

If you want 250k a piece you should try catch the next wave, it's going to be epic Wink

Make sure you are stacking sats too  Grin
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor

Is there a whitepaper? Can anyone help!

Nobody knows anything..
But if you like the lottery, here are some tickets..  
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SYNC/
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Is there a whitepaper? Can anyone help!

Since the launch of this project, what has been its effect on the crypto ecosystem and what is the current progress of this project? Please I will like to get suggestions about the current state of this project.

I don't think you will get any meaningful answers. It's true SYNC has been around for a long time now, but it has a high developer turnover. It has been passed around from so many developers. And it looks like it is finally abandoned.

The History is on the first page.

History
May 17th, 2014 - Sync Launched as an exclusive investment club by mscollec with a very limited Proof-of-Work coin supply (1,000 SYNC) , and a very short Proof-of-Work phase (7,200 blocks).

Mike Fiol takes over the project a few months later and creates the Sync Foundation.
Sync Foudnation creates many interesting programs such as Airline Miles, VIP Club, Whales, Profits (Buying/Selling Domains), Loyalty Rewards and more.

Mike Fiol starts to revive the project in 2016 with TradeBits idea, but never completes the project.

1blockologist with Blockchain Development Company takes on the project in fall of 2017.

do0d makes repairs to existing code and releases an update in Q1 of 2018 as well as updating information.  Interim update while 1blockologist works on long term plans.

legendary
I don't think you'll find anyone crazier than me  Cheesy .

2. SYNC is going to be worth $250,000 , or so the developer said. XD  Grin Grin

Gonna keep my fingers crossed then Smiley

2. SYNC is going to be worth $250,000 , or so the developer said. XD  Grin Grin

Im still liking the idea of a sync swap to reward the long term holders & to consolidate the supply to prove how many sync there actually are on the network. Just a thought.

Any idea how to do it? We need some developer that interests you..

Nah no idea haha I've seen it done multiple times, I'm just an investor no coding skills. Need a proper Dev for SYNC. Not sure what 1blockologist has in mind as far as development is concerned, or is SYNC going to be left as it is - a token to represent value...

Alright, I think I got my buying position filled

Cool. Someone bought at .13 was that you?

Now that you have secured your position what do you see for SYNC?  Should we create at least a telegram to talk about it for holders and to develop?

People had stacked a few sizeable asks between .05 and .13 and it was satisfactory for the total SYNC I wanted and price. YOINK!

SYNC is going to be worth $250,000 per coin when I'm done
legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Since the launch of this project, what has been its effect on the crypto ecosystem and what is the current progress of this project? Please I will like to get suggestions about the current state of this project.

I don't think you will get any meaningful answers. It's true SYNC has been around for a long time now, but it has a high developer turnover. It has been passed around from so many developers. And it looks like it is finally abandoned.
Any buyers?

5 sync  0.025 Btc
4 sync  0.030 Btc
4 sync  0.035 Btc

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SYNC/

Any sellers?:
 5.24 sync at 0.01 Smiley

Activity: 342
Merit: 110
Pages:
Jump to: