Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 9. (Read 816000 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 321
Okay, im done, I don't need to sell anymore.
Good luck to everyone

Sold 20 sync already, or decided to HODL?
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
I am very interested in the project can I find out more information on the project located?

This coin is dead .There's no project for now. If you believe in miracles, buy cheap now.

I wouldn't say say dead, just zero development at this time...

It's just some people are getting frustrated when they cannot sell crypto for the desired price Grin

These long bearish market has put pressure on many people especially those who held their coins or bought near the top. As a result, fuses are shorter and frustration has mounted for months. Always be quick to cut loss or sell at a profit. Don't dream of astronomical prices almost always never come.
Activity: 200
Good luck to everyone

Good, cuz I started worrying  Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Good luck to everyone

Do you think it's a high price? 0.04x1189x6600= Its Only $313.000.
Any bad coin, below the top 300, undeveloped, has a 10M marketcap.
This coin with very little development, could surpass that Market Cap
So I don't think it's a "very risky lottery ticket".

I have 20 Sync to sell
Do you think you'll regret it in the future if you don't buy now?
We'll see Wink

You forget that those coins are listed on better exchanges with high trading volumes. If they were only listed on Novaexchange or similar platforms, their marketcaps would be $100k or so.

So far I've seen no development so yeah I think it's a bit risky to buy now for the price that you offer.
Soon the chain will stop.

I can buy your coins for 0.02BTC each in case you want to get rid of them before the chain stops Wink

I think I could sell them to you at 0.04 each.
It's a very cheap lottery ticket.

And very risky lottery ticket as well. Like you said earlier, this coin is dead Wink
Anyways better stake those coins to help keep the blockchain alive and healthy.

I have 20 Sync to sell
We'll see Wink

Theres a lot of coins with development that have a much lower mcap than SYNC...just FYI...but if you go by the marketcap of the other coins 1blockologist is involved in you could assume its a decent buy yes.

I can buy your coins for 0.02BTC each in case you want to get rid of them before the chain stops Wink

And very risky lottery ticket as well. Like you said earlier, this coin is dead Wink

I have 20 Sync to sell
We'll see Wink

Activity: 7
I very much hope on this coin, it can be beneficial for everyone. I advise people to participate. Grin Grin
Activity: 1
I very much hope on this coin, it can be beneficial for everyone. I advise people to participate. Grin Grin

based on what do you advise??
This is a ancient coin with a good start and a very unfortunate end. This coin mooned, 2 years before Bitcoin did. Unfortunate it died due to unlucky dev actions. It can still revive, but without development and more important active marketing this has the value of chopsticks or anything similar.

I hope it does survive and renews due to its history, but there aint much more thant just hope.

Yes very risky investment, but could be like buying a winning lotto ticket. Like most micro cap alts.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

based on what do you advise??
This is a ancient coin with a good start and a very unfortunate end. This coin mooned, 2 years before Bitcoin did. Unfortunate it died due to unlucky dev actions. It can still revive, but without development and more important active marketing this has the value of chopsticks or anything similar.

I hope it does survive and renews due to its history, but there aint much more thant just hope.
Activity: 67
I love this coin since day 1, earned a lot when bittrex got it listed.. Would love to know if my old wallet is still okey or I need to upgrade, chain forked? Thank you. Getting in again.
I am very interested in the project can I find out more information on the project located?

This coin is dead .There's no project for now. If you believe in miracles, buy cheap now.

It's just some people are getting frustrated when they cannot sell crypto for the desired price Grin

Activity: 6
Pages:
Jump to: