Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 7. (Read 816000 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Is anyone interested in buying sync for $250 each? It's a good offer. Then I pay the host for a few months.

I think there are even better offers at https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SYNC/   Wink
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Is anyone interested in buying sync for $250 each? It's a good offer. Then I pay the host for a few months.
Activity: 40
It's time to move on, the chain will be 5 years old.
When would we do the swap?

What the community can do is keep the nodes on, and keep the clients updated. One question I had in my mind is: Would the community be interested in a swap to a token? I liked the "~1,000 units" aspect of SYNC but right now we can't show the market how that works

I don't think there's 1000 snyc left,  Maybe 700/800. What will happen to the rest?
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
Hosting for SYNC block explorer expires in 20 days  Cry
I found an active node related to smokin35. Is involved in this new project?

Is anyone interested in buying SYNC?

Where are those who have been hodling for years? are still alive?

Since the beginning Wink

Zero or moon!

If SYNC ever moons, it'll be a miracle haha

-----

I wonder why @smokin35 is running his wallet...

He did mention this, but not sure if his plan is to use SYNC...

https://twitter.com/smokin35/status/1083392454945054720
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
It would be nice to know something about the project, so we can decide.
Yes, it sucks about Yobit (I think they're scammy as BTW - They literally run organised P&D's on their exchange). I lost BTC through this too.

There's definitely pros to making SYNC an ERC-20 token. Personally I'd trust @1blockogolists judgement, he has been in the game for probably longer than all of us.

Pros I can see:

We don't need to worry about running a wallet & no chance of the chain stopping - less maintenance.

We don't need to pay for a block explorer.

Cons - Really I can't see any substantial ones TBH...exchanges can easily add an ERC-20 token. ERC-20 listings are super easy to get on a DEX too

If we could do a one for one swap and then do a token burn for the rest...and make the supply rare like SYNC is now, I'd be keen.

Really I think it's the best chance we have.

@1blockologist any plans on releasing a whitepaper/website for SYNC (or plans still need to remain silent)? so we can pull new community members in/get exchange listings easier etc.
Activity: 40
Do we really need an exchange right now? no one is interested in buying at this time.

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

but many other exchanges support Ethereum based tokens

Yeah but unfortunately SYNC is not listed on other exchanges.

regarding Yobit I did their process, I don't remember the particulars of their yobit code system

Please check the Yobit code that you created for them. If it's still not activated then it's obviously that they are not planning to list SYNC and I will happily accept my listing share back Smiley
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
1blockologist, So you're saying that Yobit activated the Yobit code that you created for listing SYNC? If so, that is strange because they do that only when they are ready to list a coin...

I personally don't see any benefit of swapping to a token rn, especially if it's ERC20 token. Novaexchange doesn't support Ethereum based tokens so we will lose that exchange if we swap.

but many other exchanges support Ethereum based tokens

regarding Yobit I did their process, I don't remember the particulars of their yobit code system
A swap is necessary ... tokens? or to another chain?
legendary
1blockologist, So you're saying that Yobit activated the Yobit code that you created for listing SYNC? If so, that is strange because they do that only when they are ready to list a coin...

I personally don't see any benefit of swapping to a token rn, especially if it's ERC20 token. Novaexchange doesn't support Ethereum based tokens so we will lose that exchange if we swap.

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
My crypto companies planned for the worst case scenario and 2018 was the worst case scenario, this has impacted our tertiary activist ventures such as SYNC

I won't be actively on this project for some time, as the main project has to get to a further place development wise and deeper adoption. I bought a bit of SYNC from the community here with my own money, so there shouldn't be any questions about my resolve on this as there should have only been benefits of liquidity that would have never arised if not from my participation here.

Regarding Yobit, they totally did not reply after we did everything they asked and they still have the bitcoin from the community. I thought I posted the transaction here so I was unaware that there were any questions about that

You win some, you lose some

What the community can do is keep the nodes on, and keep the clients updated. One question I had in my mind is: Would the community be interested in a swap to a token? I liked the "~1,000 units" aspect of SYNC but right now we can't show the market how that works
legendary
Your new project will be based on sync?

Wouldn't hold your breath with @smokin35.... @1blockologist brings a lot more to the table from what I can see

As far as I remember, smokin35 dumped SYNC project making an excuse that someone stole all his SYNC (hard to believe, right?).
So I think we all agree that we don't need that kind of actor in the development team Smiley
Your new project will be based on sync?

Wouldn't hold your breath with @smokin35.... @1blockologist brings a lot more to the table from what I can see
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
definitely gonna happen  Cheesy
$2673 each? . and only 3.18 m marketcap , but it'd be nice if we had volume. XD
Does anyone have any hope that something like this is going to happen?

https://i.imgur.com/lEwCIhD.jpg

Pages:
Jump to: