Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 86. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
ANON NITESEND in your title? Explain.

I'm here now.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Why is August a significant down time?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I'm getting very concerned..price is dropping, not word from any of the Dev. on the forum..what is happening?

Its August man, there is no volume, many coins are dropping and this is the perfect time to buy.  Once Sept rolls around volume should begin to pick up and that is when you start dropping some news and updates.

I for one am not concerned and I actually was able to pick up some more today at .87.  Out of all the coins I have been in Sync gives me the least worries because it is just a matter of time before one of those domains sell and when that happens you know what is going to happen to the price.  

Patience grasshopper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I'm getting very concerned..price is dropping, not word from any of the Dev. on the forum..what is happening?

What do you think the dev can do about the price dropping? If people are idiots and want to sell cheap you should buy from them instead of worrying about it!
Activity: 494
Activity: 168
Going to be introducing the new lead dev that has been working behind the scenes, did wallet version 1.1.0.

Pls welcome one of the highest rated devs on Freelancer as our new Lead Dev, Iyad Elkfarna

www.freelancer.com/u/ielkfarna.html
www.linkedin.com/pub/iyad-elkfarna/39/796/9a4

Welcome Iyad Elkfarna ! Can't wait to see some great upcoming stuff from him Wink

Wait a sec... He is in Gaza?

Community Alert!

Yes and he needs the Sync community's help to get his family out. Pls donate, pls retweet and share.

https://twitter.com/smokin35/status/504297109135585280

We need 15btc to get him out, Im starting it by donating 2btc. Dig deep today, help make a difference in someone's life.

16mPfBCgSgRD8MWJ5pgPcYdSC7witxx8Fx

Altcoin Today

http://www.altcointoday.com/breaking-news-lead-dev-of-sync-coin-cries-out-for-help-from-gazas-war-zone/

And now on Coindesk

http://www.coindesk.com/sync-community-raising-15-btc-help-lead-developer-evacuate-gaza/

Come on Sync'ers, this is a moment to shine, make a real difference. Even if you can't donate, at least help spread the word.

Thanks a ton to everyone who has already donated.

I still think that 2 things could cause a very quick and substantial rise in the price.

1 - if BTC38 adds us it opens up a HUGE market.

2 - when the foundation sells it's 1st asset and distributes profit sharing, so that others see they can get a DIVIDEND with SYNC, well, like the song says, Everybody Wants Some!!

True...but there isn't much depth on the buy side right now, and the sell side is getting insane.

Last price is in the .8's....  

As an investor, this concerns me.  

The delay of the new exchange is concerning as well.

That is exactly my point. The buys and sells will spike hard as soon as people realize they can make significant money on SYNC without selling them.

If I had any BTC I'd be eating these sells up! Most of my SYNC are either mined or bought from .25-.7, so I am very happy now, but it can still go so much higher.....

Truth is we're just trying to ride out August, get by Labor Day.

This week is a buying opp, take advantage, keep staking.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Going to be introducing the new lead dev that has been working behind the scenes, did wallet version 1.1.0.

Pls welcome one of the highest rated devs on Freelancer as our new Lead Dev, Iyad Elkfarna

Welcome Iyad Elkfarna ! Can't wait to see some great upcoming stuff from him Wink

Community Alert!

Yes and he needs the Sync community's help to get his family out. Pls donate, pls retweet and share.

We need 15btc to get him out, Im starting it by donating 2btc. Dig deep today, help make a difference in someone's life.

Altcoin Today

http://www.altcointoday.com/breaking-news-lead-dev-of-sync-coin-cries-out-for-help-from-gazas-war-zone/

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/middle-east-unrest/israel-accepts-egyptian-open-ended-cease-fire-end-gaza-war-n189406

The war is over. 

Community Alert!

Altcoin Today

I still think that 2 things could cause a very quick and substantial rise in the price.

2 - when the foundation sells it's 1st asset and distributes profit sharing, so that others see they can get a DIVIDEND with SYNC, well, like the song says, Everybody Wants Some!!

True...but there isn't much depth on the buy side right now, and the sell side is getting insane.

That is exactly my point. The buys and sells will spike hard as soon as people realize they can make significant money on SYNC without selling them.

If I had any BTC I'd be eating these sells up! Most of my SYNC are either mined or bought from .25-.7, so I am very happy now, but it can still go so much higher.....
legendary

legendary
Merit: 265
legendary
I'm usually not one to complain...but where did our market depth go?

Haven't heard much in the form of news recently either. 

Community Alert!

Activity: 689
Merit: 507
Hi everybody,

I reinstalled the wallet and it doesn't sync  Huh (I saved the wallet by the way)
I tried to copy the conf file in the OP, but it changes nothing.

What did I do wrong ? It worked before reinstall.

Activity: 184
where is everybody? Smiley , new news?
Activity: 595
Only 1950 blocks till the next halving to 25% staking reward.
(1 day, 8.5 hours)
Activity: 595
It does make a difference, actually (albeit a small one).  When you stake every day, your interest compounds Cheesy.
Correct - I already thought about to mention that, but the difference is 0.004% per week,
which is about 2 pennies per week per Sync, if my math is correct for BTC=$500
Presuming that one owns 3 Sync, that means that staking daily (as in: unlocking the wallet, waiting for it to stake and locking it again)
will pay you an additional penny per day for the 6 extra times to do this instead of once per week.
How much value has your time?
That consideration made me leave out the compounded interest for 50% - with the upcoming halving the difference becomes even smaller
(half this).
Pages:
Jump to: