Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 82. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Its time to sell some assets to show that this is indeed a real deal, not just talk about it.
Until something is sold and users see that this is indeed a coin that does have true asset backed strength they need to do something.
Talk is cheap. I am a true supporter of this coin, but it time to act.

Normally, I would have not supported this, as I am not a believer of quick ROI when it comes to Cryptos. However, by selling one of the asset, would give a taste to potential investors on the full strength & backing of SYNC coin. I trust the SYNC foundation will take right decision for the coin.

Selling one asset now would definitly push the price to its actualy price of 2.2 BTC per SYNC
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Its time to sell some assets to show that this is indeed a real deal, not just talk about it.
Until something is sold and users see that this is indeed a coin that does have true asset backed strength they need to do something.
Talk is cheap. I am a true supporter of this coin, but it time to act.
Activity: 350
September begins, via AltCoinToday

Sync Announces FIRST Altcoin Exchange for Airline Miles

http://www.altcointoday.com/sync-announces-first-altcoin-exchange-for-airline-miles/

www.SyncMiles.com allows anyone to quickly and easily trade alt-coins for airline miles. 8 coins supported currently plus you can vote on more.

Current for alts is $0.03 per mile which is very inexpensive.

looks like we have another good start and now more and more people will invest in this coin.
Activity: 280

http://www.altcointoday.com/sync-announces-first-altcoin-exchange-for-airline-miles/

www.SyncMiles.com allows anyone to quickly and easily trade alt-coins for airline miles. 8 coins supported currently plus you can vote on more.

Good work, SYNC team!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
block this IP if its in your logs - its in virginia....

How to block it?  Windows HOSTS file?

IP firewall....he got past the windows firewall 

hth

Thx, blocked him.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

IP firewall....he got past the windows firewall 

hth
Activity: 139

Activity: 168

hacker alert

this IP:

got on my machine and shut down all my miners and tried to robot my computer with hidden IIS srevices

FYI

hope this helps someone, got in thru my UNreal game TCP port

Network Information:
   Network Address:   172.191.7.89
   Port:         59871

check out this guys priv set up on the user he created (IIS_WPG)

Privileges:      SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege
         SeTcbPrivilege
         SeSecurityPrivilege
         SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege
         SeLoadDriverPrivilege
         SeBackupPrivilege
         SeRestorePrivilege
         SeDebugPrivilege
         SeAuditPrivilege
         SeSystemEnvironmentPrivilege
         SeImpersonatePrivilege

Dude he can install anything he wants - and he tried to do the skype phone installer first - ointeresting

for some reason his hack didnt work enough to let the installers actually complete successfully ....

hope this helps folks

hacker alert

this IP:

got on my machine and shut down all my miners and tried to robot my computer with hidden IIS srevices

FYI

hope this helps someone, got in thru my UNreal game TCP port

Activity: 266
I wonder what's up with btc38. We were #1 in the voting and now we aren't listed for either voting or trading.....
Same thing happened with VOOT before it was listed.  There was a 2-3 day between vote list take down and official trading launch.
I have no more info than that it could be something else...
I still can't decide whether I want to sign up there, since you have to use facebook.....
Yup - same hesitation here.
BTW, I have the App platform disabled on FB for safety reasons and that caused my registration to fail on a similar exchange...
I will definitely not enable apps just so an exchange can take over my facebook... Not gonna happen.

Well if it does start trading there and the price shoots up i assume it will on the other exchanges as well. I am very happy where I am.
Activity: 595
I wonder what's up with btc38. We were #1 in the voting and now we aren't listed for either voting or trading.....
Same thing happened with VOOT before it was listed.  There was a 2-3 day between vote list take down and official trading launch.
I still can't decide whether I want to sign up there, since you have to use facebook.....
Yup - same hesitation here.
BTW, I have the App platform disabled on FB for safety reasons and that caused my registration to fail on a similar exchange...
I will definitely not enable apps just so an exchange can take over my facebook... Not gonna happen.

Activity: 135

I want to make an investment and therefor, need to sell my 3.07 SYNC with registration into the SYNC FUND profit share.
It is for sale to highest bidder (send me a message *offline*, no offers on this thread please, it is against the rules)
Cor.
Bump (I received responses about buying the SYNC, but I am looking to see if someone wants the profit share registration as well,
preferably someone who wants to get in and could not register in time or who does not yet have SYNC and wants to buy
both the required 3 SYNC and jump into the profit sharing as well.)
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

Multipool Update

Guys, I'm gonna take a 2 week break and will not be posting much (maybe nothing at all) here

The multiopool is running well, and the other dev (maccie) will be doing payouts, communication and IRC support will be probably much less these 2 weeks.
In September we will be back with exiting more news and hopefully a much higher SYNC price when i do return.

Keep on 'mining' SYNC and i will see you the 1st of September again!

I have returned, losts of updates for multipool this month... now I need first to catch up with all recent developments!
Activity: 135
Quiet around here today.....

"Remember how the stars stole the night away...."

September now starts
Summer storms are distant noise
Lesser fall SYNC stands

Clouds retreat in awe
Panorama becomes clear
SYNCronize my gaze

Anyone else?

It sure gets quiet around here.....  Cool
there is no fork? i thought there supposed to be a fork every month?
or is it already integrated in the current wallet?
Yep, the halvings every 30 days are in the wallet already, else you would have heard about it several days ago.
Pages:
Jump to: