Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 234. (Read 401004 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
April 23, 2014, 07:11:51 PM
On a happier note, CryptoPools is still giving away 500 AC block finder bonus until the reward halving.

-tb-

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
April 23, 2014, 07:02:40 PM
HI devs, i'm waitting for the give aways, when can i get my 500 AC?

I'd like 23,300 to replace what those sum sucking fuck bags at okaypool.com have stolen from me...

it's too bad you can't pick and choose which pools represent you because they've tarnished the reputation of your coin by leaving a bitter taste in the mouth of those people who been ripped off by them.

thanks!

LOL

I understand your anger but telling every one here you are gonna dump cause of a pool f'in u over is kinda shitty. Get it over with and dump them so we don't have to hear your threats any longer... Furthermore, why in the hell would you have any pool hold that much - I set mine to auto payout every 500-1000...

The guy is a troll. If you look at some of his previous posts he came in here trying to push cinni coin and was trying to bring down Asiacoin. I don't believe he got his coins stolen, but if he did it is Karma.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 23, 2014, 06:58:04 PM
The giveaway happened when Asia was fast asleep!!   Huh

I think it was a lot more popular then they expected - remember there was no premine so everything they handed out they had to work for. Shows dedication on the devs part IMHO
Activity: 40
April 23, 2014, 06:56:25 PM
The giveaway happened when Asia was fast asleep!!   Huh
Activity: 224
April 23, 2014, 06:49:43 PM

I'd like 23,300 to replace what those sum sucking fuck bags at okaypool.com have stolen from me...

it's too bad you can't pick and choose which pools represent you because they've tarnished the reputation of your coin by leaving a bitter taste in the mouth of those people who been ripped off by them.

thanks!

LOL

I understand your anger but telling every one here you are gonna dump cause of a pool f'in u over is kinda shitty. Get it over with and dump them so we don't have to hear your threats any longer... Furthermore, why in the hell would you have any pool hold that much - I set mine to auto payout every 500-1000...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
April 23, 2014, 06:47:13 PM
Now watch as all the dummies dump their giveaway for these cheap prices. Smiley
Activity: 10
April 23, 2014, 06:46:06 PM
The giveaway disappeared in 2.5 seconds!!
Activity: 40
April 23, 2014, 06:43:54 PM
Missed the giveaway?....only 499 coins left in their balance   Sad

Pow is when?

AYfZFuMqdGXAtEgAtTRpEvi2PhuqR9M6S9

J
Activity: 214
April 23, 2014, 06:40:23 PM
they are sitting in my account and have never been paid out.... all confirmed - no payouts.

I personally think the owners of the pool are using them as leverage on trades they're making themselves.

And you tried a manual payout? I know how you feel. A couple weeks ago, I lost 5000 eccoins at ECCHouse. First they didn't make the payouts. Then for several days they were mining a different coin using the eccoin pool's hash power. Finally they went offline. I lost about 2 days of mining, but some others lost much more.

they do not show up in my balance nor have they ever been paid out

You must have emailed okaypool about it. What did they say? They only show up on your Dashboard?
Activity: 154
April 23, 2014, 06:22:05 PM
cool got my 500 AC from giveaway Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
April 23, 2014, 06:19:41 PM
they are sitting in my account and have never been paid out.... all confirmed - no payouts.

I personally think the owners of the pool are using them as leverage on trades they're making themselves.

And you tried a manual payout? I know how you feel. A couple weeks ago, I lost 5000 eccoins at ECCHouse. First they didn't make the payouts. Then for several days they were mining a different coin using the eccoin pool's hash power. Finally they went offline. I lost about 2 days of mining, but some others lost much more.

they do not show up in my balance nor have they ever been paid out
Activity: 214
April 23, 2014, 06:17:55 PM

Activity: 420
April 23, 2014, 06:00:13 PM
for me dedicatedpool.com is the best , i mined lots of difrent coins there and no problem with coin count.
Activity: 44
April 23, 2014, 05:57:22 PM

thanks!

LOL

Who keeps mining there? They've found 512 blocks and still have 400 MH/S  Shocked

I wish I could warn the other miners there - really - save someone from the same fate I've suffered. Those jerks have cost me a lot of missed opportunity over the past 5 days - I'm so pissed....

one another note - I would like to inform people that I got a private message from one of the dev's offering me 500 coins so that I would not have a bad taste in my mouth about the coin.

something I appreciate very much.

However I informed him/or her that I had to decline the offer but appreciated it very much.

I was too far gone and nothing that anyone could do would change my opinion of the coin. I'm just biding my time right now and hoping it goes up a little so that I can get out - break even - leave the bad memories of this coin far behind and move on to something else where I hopefully don't get screwed again.

Smiley

I had the same thing happen with a different coin there about 3 weeks ago.  Mined for 5-6 hours and nothing.  I figured it was broken and left for another pool. Matter of fact the same one I've been mining AC with.  Pool MN.  They did me good with the other coin, and the reason why I stumbled on to AC because I saw the pre-registration link on their pool.  Looked like a good coin, so I waited for the launch and mined AC from the get-go.

LOL missed out on the 500 AC giveaway. But Ive been buying up at this discount rate.  Waiting for lift-off!
Activity: 266
April 23, 2014, 05:50:04 PM

thanks!

LOL

Reasonable persons wouldn't blame the coin developers but just the pool. So I don't think it would hurt the coin developers very much. I was mining on okaypool toward the beginning and am wondering, what happened that caused you to lose all those coins?

Activity: 182
April 23, 2014, 05:49:44 PM
I've got 499.801 ac in my balance at http://www.theasiacoin.com/giveaway I won't get them until POW stage?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
April 23, 2014, 05:46:21 PM
Damn too late for the giveaway Sad
Waiting for the POW stage

When does that happen?
Activity: 36
April 23, 2014, 05:44:22 PM
Damn too late for the giveaway Sad
Waiting for the POW stage
Activity: 686