Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 236. (Read 401004 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 23, 2014, 04:35:56 PM
Many thanks for the giveaway, just received the 500 coins!
I'm quite sure nobody cares, but I'm a miner of this coin and not only leeching :-)

Thanks again!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 23, 2014, 04:35:19 PM
Just got mine 500 by the GiveAway. Awesome.

And NO, the giveaway will not hurt the AC, since there is just one week of mining left already.

Speaking of mining - the halving just got thing better, the difficulty got halved as well so I am now mining even more than before the 10080 block.

And apart from that just loaded a hefty bunch of AC on the exchange. This is going to be a good investment.

Good luck to all brave people out there!

AV7hCDsU3eWNxXZf17f7J4QRX8QcR7kkSo
How can this guy got giveaway while his registration date is AFTER introduction of AC Huh??

If anyone can get giveaway, so what can stop a kid from creating bunch of accounts and requesting free coins multiple time ?

Giveaway is bad idea.

may have done the twitter option. i still think it's potentially a bad idea and will hold the value down as anyone with a twitter account or multiple can claim 500 at any point... so don't expect values close to any of the major coins anytime soon unless the twitter giveaway ends... unless i'm not getting something... imagine anyone could claim 500 BTC now if they had a twitter account existing before launch and how it would push the value down.

I want to be clear, and fair. I did get the bitcointalk option. Only now I get to know that a precondition for giveaway was to have the  registration completed before the start of AC. At the time I made my registration there was never such a condition.

And as I said, I play fair. I will return the 500 giveaways to an address as specified by the dev. And I did not and will not calim any more giveaway.

Thanks for bringing this up.

I got enough already- I am a miner and also bought quite a lot with fiat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
April 23, 2014, 04:35:04 PM

And NO, the giveaway will not hurt the AC, since there is just one week of mining left already.

Speaking of mining - the halving just got thing better, the difficulty got halved as well so I am now mining even more than before the 10080 block.

And apart from that just loaded a hefty bunch of AC on the exchange. This is going to be a good investment.

How can this guy got giveaway while his registration date is AFTER introduction of AC Huh??

If anyone can get giveaway, so what can stop a kid from creating bunch of accounts and requesting free coins multiple time ?

Giveaway is bad idea.

may have done the twitter option. i still think it's potentially a bad idea and will hold the value down as anyone with a twitter account or multiple can claim 500 at any point... so don't expect values close to any of the major coins anytime soon unless the twitter giveaway ends... unless i'm not getting something... imagine anyone could claim 500 BTC now if they had a twitter account existing before launch and how it would push the value down.

Ok,we may reconsider the plan of giveaway.But we just sent 100,000 AC,it won't hit the price.
The giveaway system is closed now.

hey - what about me - I've been screwed out of over 23,000 AC that I mined over the last week from okaypool.com - fucked again

this I suppose is just my bad luck coin - I think I'll dump all that I have....

over 100,000 right now and drive the price down to exact some revenge on a coin that's screwed me so bad...

The coin didn't screw you, the coin devs have done a spot-on job hitting all their targets and meeting all promises so far.  The pool screwed you, focus your anger there.
Activity: 20
April 23, 2014, 04:34:59 PM
Registered on the 18th, guess the line was already too long... sigh. Got nothing.
Activity: 4
April 23, 2014, 04:34:19 PM

Giveaway is bad idea.

Two things to consider, there is a limited supply of the number of 500 coin giveaways they will be doing and 500 coins is not even a drop in the bucket for a coin that has this much volume on the exchanges. 

The giveaway can only help the coin with positive press and sentiments if successful, and it appears to be successful so far.

If that's true that's great. I'm just looking out for the coin, as it was written it looks quite open to fraud / manipulation. I know people with 20+ twitter accounts for various reasons, and there are companies that have literally hundreds if not thousands for marketing / product advertising. I just thought I'd point it out. The giveaway system should be fair to be successful. There are many people in crypto that are just out for money and themselves that look to abuse good natured / well intentioned gestures like this.
Activity: 18
April 23, 2014, 04:34:03 PM
499.801- givaway will back after POW
Activity: 29
April 23, 2014, 04:31:43 PM
I've been waiting for the giveaway. At first it said it will be open after launch (although it was already days past launch day)..
And today, it says it will re-open after POW :<

I guess I wasn't quick enough. Sniff.

My AC address: ANvQySgZ3mBL2Z7YHFxC3oenxFSLmpJ7RJ
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
April 23, 2014, 04:31:08 PM

Giveaway is bad idea.

Ok,we may reconsider the plan of giveaway.But we just sent 100,000 AC,it won't hit the price.

hey - what about me - I've been screwed out of over 23,000 AC that I mined over the last week from okaypool.com - fucked again

this I suppose is just my bad luck coin - I think I'll dump all that I have....

over 100,000 right now and drive the price down to exact some revenge on a coin that's screwed me so bad...
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
April 23, 2014, 04:28:15 PM
oh too bad nothing  Cheesy
April 23, 2014, 04:27:39 PM

Giveaway is bad idea.

don't get me wrong. i'm a big fan of the coin, just looking out for it Smiley i think the giveaway is a good idea but has some loopholes people can easily manipulate. don't cut out twitter before hitting me in the giveaway queue Smiley i'm legit, only one claim heh. i'm a lurker here so don't have an account from before launch but have been here mining since day one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
April 23, 2014, 04:26:31 PM

Giveaway is bad idea.

Two things to consider, there is a limited supply of the number of 500 coin giveaways they will be doing and 500 coins is not even a drop in the bucket for a coin that has this much volume on the exchanges. 

The giveaway can only help the coin with positive press and sentiments if successful, and it appears to be successful so far.
Activity: 129
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
April 23, 2014, 04:26:20 PM
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
April 23, 2014, 04:26:06 PM
So, the giveaway is over, right?  Angry

Nevermind, to the moooon!
Activity: 154
April 23, 2014, 04:25:36 PM
Got my 500. And looks like just in time. Damn that was quick! Cheesy
Activity: 42
April 23, 2014, 04:24:23 PM

Giveaway is bad idea.

Activity: 56
April 23, 2014, 04:23:54 PM

Giveaway is bad idea.

Well the giveaway is already done for now (from the balance I'm seeing)

Maybe the next one will be less and/or not have the twitter option.
Activity: 10
April 23, 2014, 04:22:32 PM
500 AC received! very nice !!!!  Cool
thx
April 23, 2014, 04:21:07 PM

Giveaway is bad idea.

Activity: 265
Merit: 119
April 23, 2014, 04:19:42 PM
500 AC received. Thank you!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
April 23, 2014, 04:17:10 PM

Giveaway is bad idea.

I think so too, most of ppl just dump it on market and pass through. Like with most giveaways on poloniEX.
Jump to: