Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 235. (Read 401004 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
April 23, 2014, 05:38:53 PM
HI devs, i'm waitting for the give aways, when can i get my 500 AC?

I'd like 23,300 to replace what those sum sucking fuck bags at okaypool.com have stolen from me...

it's too bad you can't pick and choose which pools represent you because they've tarnished the reputation of your coin by leaving a bitter taste in the mouth of those people who been ripped off by them.

thanks!

LOL

Reasonable persons wouldn't blame the coin developers but just the pool. So I don't think it would hurt the coin developers very much. I was mining on okaypool toward the beginning and am wondering, what happened that caused you to lose all those coins?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
April 23, 2014, 05:31:06 PM

I'd like 23,300 to replace what those sum sucking fuck bags at okaypool.com have stolen from me...

it's too bad you can't pick and choose which pools represent you because they've tarnished the reputation of your coin by leaving a bitter taste in the mouth of those people who been ripped off by them.

thanks!

LOL

Who keeps mining there? They've found 512 blocks and still have 400 MH/S  Shocked

I wish I could warn the other miners there - really - save someone from the same fate I've suffered. Those jerks have cost me a lot of missed opportunity over the past 5 days - I'm so pissed....

one another note - I would like to inform people that I got a private message from one of the dev's offering me 500 coins so that I would not have a bad taste in my mouth about the coin.

something I appreciate very much.

However I informed him/or her that I had to decline the offer but appreciated it very much.

I was too far gone and nothing that anyone could do would change my opinion of the coin. I'm just biding my time right now and hoping it goes up a little so that I can get out - break even - leave the bad memories of this coin far behind and move on to something else where I hopefully don't get screwed again.

Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
April 23, 2014, 05:28:50 PM
Is the giveaway alive yet?
AbXYaMgvzspXKRGSsvppoFzspcLt8b4p88
Thanx a lot
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 23, 2014, 05:23:50 PM
The interest- I have read the whole 100% interest if you hold your coins for a year but what if they are only held for the min time of 2 weeks? How is the interest calculated and at what rate.

Good question I was wondering the exact same thing
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
April 23, 2014, 05:17:00 PM

thanks!

LOL

Who keeps mining there? They've found 512 blocks and still have 400 MH/S  Shocked
Activity: 156
April 23, 2014, 05:13:58 PM
Ok so the way I understand it we have now entered the POS phase.

Couple of questions. I know you have to have you coins in you wallet and leave them there to start gathering interest.
Do we have to unlock or wallet? My unlock button is still greyed out. I figured it would be lit up once I downloaded the block chain and the wallet saw what block we are on?

The interest- I have read the whole 100% interest if you hold your coins for a year but what if they are only held for the min time of 2 weeks? How is the interest calculated and at what rate.

Thanks for any help in answering these questions.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 23, 2014, 05:08:30 PM
Its really hard to tell if that is true or not because all crypto is down today and AC is actually higher than the low yesterday so..
April 23, 2014, 05:03:37 PM
it does not appear the prospect of smaller block sizes have done anything for the value of this coin....

prices have fallen all day long.
April 23, 2014, 05:01:31 PM

thanks!

LOL

Activity: 383
April 23, 2014, 04:57:52 PM
Woo hoo!  Thanks for the 500 AC dev!
Activity: 214
April 23, 2014, 04:50:00 PM
I just received my 500 coins; thanks AsiaCoin developers. I really like the coin but don't have much hashing power, so the giveaway meant a lot to me. Cheesy
Activity: 437
April 23, 2014, 04:49:49 PM

hmm its over looks like the better option was to claim the giveaway over twitter and
maybe there was only +/- half hour to claim it (before the giveawaypool was empty).
I was obviously also too slow.

cheers  Grin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 23, 2014, 04:47:16 PM
Just got mine 500 by the GiveAway. Awesome.

And NO, the giveaway will not hurt the AC, since there is just one week of mining left already.

Speaking of mining - the halving just got thing better, the difficulty got halved as well so I am now mining even more than before the 10080 block.

And apart from that just loaded a hefty bunch of AC on the exchange. This is going to be a good investment.

Good luck to all brave people out there!

AV7hCDsU3eWNxXZf17f7J4QRX8QcR7kkSo
How can this guy got giveaway while his registration date is AFTER introduction of AC Huh??

If anyone can get giveaway, so what can stop a kid from creating bunch of accounts and requesting free coins multiple time ?

Giveaway is bad idea.

may have done the twitter option. i still think it's potentially a bad idea and will hold the value down as anyone with a twitter account or multiple can claim 500 at any point... so don't expect values close to any of the major coins anytime soon unless the twitter giveaway ends... unless i'm not getting something... imagine anyone could claim 500 BTC now if they had a twitter account existing before launch and how it would push the value down.

I want to be clear, and fair. I did get the bitcointalk option. Only now I get to know that a precondition for giveaway was to have the  registration completed before the start of AC. At the time I made my registration there was never such a condition.

And as I said, I play fair. I will return the 500 giveaways to an address as specified by the dev. And I did not and will not calim any more giveaway.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Maybe you should give it away to someone who was unlucky instead Undecided

If the DEV says so, OK. It's up to him to decide on the rules, based on facts.
Activity: 351
April 23, 2014, 04:43:52 PM

And NO, the giveaway will not hurt the AC, since there is just one week of mining left already.

Speaking of mining - the halving just got thing better, the difficulty got halved as well so I am now mining even more than before the 10080 block.

And apart from that just loaded a hefty bunch of AC on the exchange. This is going to be a good investment.

How can this guy got giveaway while his registration date is AFTER introduction of AC Huh??

If anyone can get giveaway, so what can stop a kid from creating bunch of accounts and requesting free coins multiple time ?

Giveaway is bad idea.

register date: april 16

i think it was just a few minutes before launch
Activity: 406
April 23, 2014, 04:43:10 PM
April 23, 2014, 04:41:57 PM
give?

they only thing I give is BLOOD!!!

LOL
Activity: 102
April 23, 2014, 04:39:14 PM

Giveaway is bad idea.

may have done the twitter option. i still think it's potentially a bad idea and will hold the value down as anyone with a twitter account or multiple can claim 500 at any point... so don't expect values close to any of the major coins anytime soon unless the twitter giveaway ends... unless i'm not getting something... imagine anyone could claim 500 BTC now if they had a twitter account existing before launch and how it would push the value down.

I want to be clear, and fair. I did get the bitcointalk option. Only now I get to know that a precondition for giveaway was to have the  registration completed before the start of AC. At the time I made my registration there was never such a condition.

And as I said, I play fair. I will return the 500 giveaways to an address as specified by the dev. And I did not and will not calim any more giveaway.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Maybe you should give it away to someone who was unlucky instead Undecided
April 23, 2014, 04:38:57 PM

Giveaway is bad idea.

Ok,we may reconsider the plan of giveaway.But we just sent 100,000 AC,it won't hit the price.
The giveaway system is closed now.

hey - what about me - I've been screwed out of over 23,000 AC that I mined over the last week from okaypool.com - fucked again

this I suppose is just my bad luck coin - I think I'll dump all that I have....

over 100,000 right now and drive the price down to exact some revenge on a coin that's screwed me so bad...

Sell, I'll gladly buy them Tongue

sure .00002/coin and they're yours - I want out.

I have 127,000 and I'll only sell them all at once. If you're confident of the future of this coin the price is quite reasonable
April 23, 2014, 04:37:02 PM

Giveaway is bad idea.

Ok,we may reconsider the plan of giveaway.But we just sent 100,000 AC,it won't hit the price.

hey - what about me - I've been screwed out of over 23,000 AC that I mined over the last week from okaypool.com - fucked again

over 100,000 right now and drive the price down to exact some revenge on a coin that's screwed me so bad...

The coin didn't screw you, the coin devs have done a spot-on job hitting all their targets and meeting all promises so far.  The pool screwed you, focus your anger there.

pool owners are out to lunch and non responsive - so I'll just take it out ont eh rest of you and dump sporadically to exact my pound of flesh I have coming... sorry - I clearly bet on the wrong horse.
Activity: 111
April 23, 2014, 04:36:43 PM

Giveaway is bad idea.

Sell, I'll gladly buy them Tongue
Jump to: