Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 255. (Read 401004 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
April 22, 2014, 05:40:20 AM
Asiacoin is a Blackcoin clone, the inflation rate is too high to keep above 1k satoshi,
and block halving means nothing, the speculators already count with that in the price.

Really no innovation here, first I thought this coin have a future but now, its just a new coin, all Blackcoin string were replaced with Asiacoin
and the block rewards was changed, nothing new.

I will sell my 100k AC and will buy Cinni with it.
Just see the Cinni developer, he is working on an encrypted message on the wallet there is no other coin with this feature yet,
what is more the total coin for pow is only 15 million, much more rare than this shit.

Sell it right now on Bittrex then.  I'll scoop it up  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 22, 2014, 05:27:26 AM
whos selling day before block reward halving  Huh

whales will clearly buy your coins if you wanna sell em cheap. Theyre just lining up
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 22, 2014, 05:03:24 AM
I like the design, color, concept of this coin.
With concept, though just a clone of BC, FAC.
But I look at this thread for few days, and feel devs & community really active.
The only thing right now is, when should I invest in, buy in.
The price is still dropping and I am waiting for a right time to buy.

Look forward for the multipool. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
April 22, 2014, 04:57:36 AM
I'm in bc and now in asiacoin.
Have 850000 coins right now....and still buying more where i can.
I think this coin has a nice future!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
April 22, 2014, 04:09:48 AM
Keep on dumping.  Cool

Indeed, you can't buy cheaper than that. Smiley

It's funny how fast people forget that blackcoin was at the same price a couple of months ago.
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
April 22, 2014, 04:06:32 AM
Keep on dumping.  Cool
Activity: 182
April 22, 2014, 03:53:10 AM
 Grin
Activity: 252
xHash.net Pools
April 22, 2014, 03:32:23 AM
XHash is not working! I wasted 5 hours mining my 30 mhash rig on their pool and my unconfirmed/balanced has been unchanged. I checked up on my rigs a few hours ago and they we're accepting shares so I'm not quite sure about the integrity of this pool! My miners were clearly working yet where has my 5 hours of work gone! I don't mean to post negative things on here but I tried to email thier support and it reports an error everytime as well as communicate with anyone in the trollbox. Numerous attempts led me to finally post here in the hopes that the owner can pm to get this resolved as a great deal of AC has now been lost (Pools 500 mhash for 5 hours and counting!)  Cry

HI,

Thanks for the nice words. I'll spare some of my time to explain to you how mining works.
Payments are done once a block is found and finding block is based on luck, depending on pools speed an estimate time for finding a block is calculated, but this is a prediction.
Yes, there was one really unlucky block at our pool, but this part of the mining. Sometimes you have great luck finding blocks faster than the estimated calculation and the other way around.
Here is a short explanation of how different payments system for mining work: https://litecoin.info/Mining_pool_comparison#Reward_types
Also the trollbox is not a place to seek support from us, if you have any worries or problems you should contact us via the support form (which works without problems) or write directly to [email protected].
We are answering all our support requests asap, but remember this is not a 24 hours support, we have to sleep as well.

Final line, there is nothing wrong with our pool and we are still giving 25 AC bonus for finder.

Regards,
xHash Team
Activity: 56
April 22, 2014, 03:24:44 AM
Not sure what's next for this coin but I ain't selling for less than I payed for. Ahhaha

The next while is going to be a ride for sure. I'm still way too new to have any idea of what to expect but I'm enjoying the experience non-the-less.

I'll be keeping a close eye on http://coinmarketcap.com/ac_7.html for sure.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
April 22, 2014, 03:23:08 AM
People selling at loss must be really desperate.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
April 22, 2014, 03:21:10 AM
Not sure what's next for this coin but I ain't selling for less than I payed for. Ahhaha
Activity: 12
April 22, 2014, 03:20:41 AM
I hear the dev has disappeared, is there any truth to this?
disappeared,who tell you?

WHOA. THE DEV IS HERE!

I want to congratulate you for a GREAT COIN! You are a GENIUS and we all appreciate what you've done!
DEV really good。M,come on!
Activity: 147
April 22, 2014, 03:18:08 AM
I just found it, it has 104 of the
Activity: 38
April 22, 2014, 03:17:12 AM
I don't understand why people sell at loss, If you bought to high then just hold the damn thing till it goes up. But whatever whales become richer this way, when fool buy high and sell for low. Smiley
April 22, 2014, 03:14:52 AM
As Im new to trading... in bulk anyway...

Can anyone tell me how to translate the charts on the exchanges?

whats the thin line between the blocks?

What kind of chart are you referring to? Can you get an example highlighting what you mean by "the thin line"?
Activity: 52
April 22, 2014, 03:11:11 AM
how is the Asia Coin multipool going?
Activity: 504
April 22, 2014, 02:58:59 AM
Do da moon with asia coin Grin

No doubt Wink
April 22, 2014, 02:40:19 AM

I really enjoyed his speech on AsiaCoin. As he stated himself, three and a half hours was just barely enough time to  summarize the brilliance of AsiaCoin but it was really well structured and I feel one of his better moments.
Activity: 28
April 22, 2014, 02:02:54 AM
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Continent coin

New conception
April 22, 2014, 01:56:20 AM
Keep dumping

1K sats is the cheapest you will ever see it! With the block halve happening and then POW ends in a week or so, you will see 10K sats at least. People will hold this coin to get 100% the first year. Of course there will be spenders as many people have no patience.

10k would be ultra nice to see!
Jump to: