Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 257. (Read 401004 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
April 21, 2014, 11:24:39 PM
36 hours of mining left before block halve

Need a few miners here :
ac.talesfromthescrypt.org
Error 522
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
April 21, 2014, 11:10:09 PM
This is technically the point where the price should be the lowest. So it makes sense.

This is the highest rate coins will be added to this market EVER.

Do i regret not selling at the top and buying back in low. Yeah i do but im glad i have as many coins as i do.

Sell now and regret it.  (Coming from someone who had 500k blackcoins and sold them for 14 btc in the first run up.)

I sold my blackcoin way too soon. Not making the same mistake with Asiacoin. Only reason why I dumped BC is because it had low PoS % rate. At one point I was top 100 address on BC with over 100k BC.

today I hold zero BC.

Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
April 21, 2014, 11:07:14 PM
This thread isn't even self moderated. Most likely it is people deleting their own posts.
Activity: 462
April 21, 2014, 10:50:32 PM
I truly wish whoever is in charge of this thread would frigging stop deleting posts. I finish reading for the time being, hit refresh and missed tons of shit and have to back up pages as posts gone.

I think theyre deleting wallet address posts. I hear ya tho. We have a strong dedicated crew ready to ride this thing to POS. Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 21, 2014, 10:39:22 PM
I truly wish whoever is in charge of this thread would frigging stop deleting posts. I finish reading for the time being, hit refresh and missed tons of shit and have to back up pages as posts gone.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 21, 2014, 10:36:57 PM
This is technically the point where the price should be the lowest. So it makes sense.

Do i regret not selling at the top and buying back in low. Yeah i do but im glad i have as many coins as i do.

Sell now and regret it.  (Coming from someone who had 500k blackcoins and sold them for 14 btc in the first run up.)

Ignore this jj person
Guys description is "distinguished member" yet hes in here trying to troll.

Whoa. I wish I had 500K BlackCoins. I understand your hurt. You definitely won't miss out with AsiaCoin!
April 21, 2014, 10:32:29 PM

Ignore this jj person
Guys description is "distinguished member" yet hes in here trying to troll.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
April 21, 2014, 10:30:31 PM
Going by the history of other coins, would you say Asiacoin is doing well according to this chart?

I'm very new to the game so I'm still learning what to look for, how to notice patterns, etc.

http://s27.postimg.org/4wshtfv2r/6daymark.jpg

actually - it's doing poorly and will soon be abaondoned by everyone if favor of a more prfotable coin - I'm ready to jump ship

the price trned of sadly downward.

another coin bites the dust!!

I can't stand people like you. You come in and troll around. If you don't believe in the coin fine. Go somewhere else. Stop trolling in here. Same crap was stated when Blackcoin was at 500 then went to 10k. Look where it is now.

the guy asked a question and I answered it - you don't like the answer ignore it - otherwise go fuck yourself asshole.

you apparently are sitting on a ton of coins you're anxious to dump on unsuspecting fools like him.

get a life man...

Ok internet gangster. You troll on here talking about another coin other than Asiacoin and want to point the finger at me about trying to pump a coin. Your a joke.
April 21, 2014, 10:27:15 PM

Sell now and regret it.  (Coming from someone who had 500k blackcoins and sold them for 14 btc in the first run up.)
Activity: 266
April 21, 2014, 10:23:36 PM
Going by the history of other coins, would you say Asiacoin is doing well according to this chart?

I'm very new to the game so I'm still learning what to look for, how to notice patterns, etc.

actually - it's doing poorly and will soon be abaondoned by everyone if favor of a more prfotable coin - I'm ready to jump ship

I can't stand people like you. You come in and troll around. If you don't believe in the coin fine. Go somewhere else. Stop trolling in here. Same crap was stated when Blackcoin was at 500 then went to 10k. Look where it is now.

the guy asked a question and I answered it - you don't like the answer ignore it - otherwise go fuck yourself asshole.

you apparently are sitting on a ton of coins you're anxious to dump on unsuspecting fools like him.

get a life man...

April 21, 2014, 10:22:29 PM

+1. AsiaCoin has the same fundamentals as BlackCoin. No premine or IPO. It's fucking difficult to mine AsiaCoins and will be no longer mineable after a week. Enjoy what you can get at the moment. I wish I could have gotten more earlier, but its too late.
Activity: 43
April 21, 2014, 10:19:39 PM

April 21, 2014, 10:15:19 PM

ac.miningwith.us

Updated to 1.0.0.1, come check us out!

I mine flutter with you guys but you're late to the party with this coin

you should switch to cinnicoin asap -- you're missing the boat
April 21, 2014, 10:13:32 PM

I've dumped it and have been mining cinnicoin - 3 times more profitable!!!
April 21, 2014, 10:11:53 PM

Activity: 56
April 21, 2014, 10:10:01 PM

Activity: 336
April 21, 2014, 09:46:35 PM
Yea, it is ridiculous that they continue to accept shares and aren't paying out. I wonder where the payout is going?   Roll Eyes

Shares.? shares? No we didnt get any shares! im sure we didnt! Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
April 21, 2014, 09:43:28 PM
XHash is not working! I wasted 5 hours mining my 30 mhash rig on their pool and my unconfirmed/balanced has been unchanged. I checked up on my rigs a few hours ago and they we're accepting shares so I'm not quite sure about the integrity of this pool! My miners were clearly working yet where has my 5 hours of work gone! I don't mean to post negative things on here but I tried to email thier support and it reports an error everytime as well as communicate with anyone in the trollbox. Numerous attempts led me to finally post here in the hopes that the owner can pm to get this resolved as a great deal of AC has now been lost (Pools 500 mhash for 5 hours and counting!)  Cry

i have 16MH and its showing me

Time Since Last Block   5 hours 27 minutes 26 seconds

Exactly, we at max find a block once every two hours, usually a lot less. Have you seen your balance increase at all? Specifically, is your unconfirmed at 0 because that's what tipped me off to the problem.

Im no expert.. But im guessing somethings up with ur pool...  Ive been mining on one of the smaller pools... (64mh total atm) And even we manage to find coins... Takes quite a while at this dif and our mh/s the rewards are obviosly way bigger (getting 300 coins per block on 1.5mh) so yeah... talesfromthescrypt welcomes more hashers im sure.. if not more coins at slower blocks for me Smiley (about the same amount =))

(last block found on talesfromthescrypt about 40min ago i think)

Yea, it is ridiculous that they continue to accept shares and aren't paying out. I wonder where the payout is going?   Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
April 21, 2014, 09:39:31 PM
Fuck this just mine doge and sell it on mintpal and buy AC
April 21, 2014, 09:21:37 PM

ac.miningwith.us

Updated to 1.0.0.1, come check us out!
Jump to: