Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 258. (Read 401004 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
April 21, 2014, 09:21:26 PM
why the heck does this stupid pool report the wrong numbers for USD//day

I've written to the owner of the pool three times with no reply - I think I'm done with this pool - don;t waste your time there.

http://ac.okaypool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

take a look and see the stupidity or laziness of the pool operators one or the other.

lol they are getting tons of USD.  Shocked Want to try my pool?

ac.infinitypool.tk
Activity: 266
April 21, 2014, 09:18:36 PM
why the heck does this stupid pool report the wrong numbers for USD//day

I've written to the owner of the pool three times with no reply - I think I'm done with this pool - don;t waste your time there.

http://ac.okaypool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

take a look and see the stupidity or laziness of the pool operators one or the other.

Activity: 252
April 21, 2014, 09:16:46 PM
one link links to a faucet!

Date                                           Amount
Mon, 21 Apr 2014 23:27:01 +0000   2.73105400

already made nearly three asiacoin from this faucet

http://www.getcoin2.com/?ref=267

just click here and get free asiacoins, before it dries up!! Grin
Activity: 336
April 21, 2014, 09:12:43 PM
XHash is not working! I wasted 5 hours mining my 30 mhash rig on their pool and my unconfirmed/balanced has been unchanged. I checked up on my rigs a few hours ago and they we're accepting shares so I'm not quite sure about the integrity of this pool! My miners were clearly working yet where has my 5 hours of work gone! I don't mean to post negative things on here but I tried to email thier support and it reports an error everytime as well as communicate with anyone in the trollbox. Numerous attempts led me to finally post here in the hopes that the owner can pm to get this resolved as a great deal of AC has now been lost (Pools 500 mhash for 5 hours and counting!)  Cry

i have 16MH and its showing me

Time Since Last Block   5 hours 27 minutes 26 seconds

Exactly, we at max find a block once every two hours, usually a lot less. Have you seen your balance increase at all? Specifically, is your unconfirmed at 0 because that's what tipped me off to the problem.

Im no expert.. But im guessing somethings up with ur pool...  Ive been mining on one of the smaller pools... (64mh total atm) And even we manage to find coins... Takes quite a while at this dif and our mh/s the rewards are obviosly way bigger (getting 300 coins per block on 1.5mh) so yeah... talesfromthescrypt welcomes more hashers im sure.. if not more coins at slower blocks for me Smiley (about the same amount =))

(last block found on talesfromthescrypt about 40min ago i think)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 21, 2014, 09:10:36 PM
XHash is not working! I wasted 5 hours mining my 30 mhash rig on their pool and my unconfirmed/balanced has been unchanged. I checked up on my rigs a few hours ago and they we're accepting shares so I'm not quite sure about the integrity of this pool! My miners were clearly working yet where has my 5 hours of work gone! I don't mean to post negative things on here but I tried to email thier support and it reports an error everytime as well as communicate with anyone in the trollbox. Numerous attempts led me to finally post here in the hopes that the owner can pm to get this resolved as a great deal of AC has now been lost (Pools 500 mhash for 5 hours and counting!)  Cry

Exactly, we at max find a block once every two hours, usually a lot less. Have you seen your balance increase at all? Specifically, is your unconfirmed at 0 because that's what tipped me off to the problem.

Ive just got up so not been watching i was going to swap to http://ac.okaypool.com/ but they say Time Since Last Block   3 hours 5 minutes 27 seconds
Activity: 252
April 21, 2014, 09:07:45 PM
Date                                           Amount
Mon, 21 Apr 2014 23:27:01 +0000   2.73105400

already made nearly three asiacoin from this faucet

http://www.getcoin2.com/?ref=267

just click here and get free asiacoins, before it dries up!! Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
April 21, 2014, 09:06:52 PM
XHash is not working! I wasted 5 hours mining my 30 mhash rig on their pool and my unconfirmed/balanced has been unchanged. I checked up on my rigs a few hours ago and they we're accepting shares so I'm not quite sure about the integrity of this pool! My miners were clearly working yet where has my 5 hours of work gone! I don't mean to post negative things on here but I tried to email thier support and it reports an error everytime as well as communicate with anyone in the trollbox. Numerous attempts led me to finally post here in the hopes that the owner can pm to get this resolved as a great deal of AC has now been lost (Pools 500 mhash for 5 hours and counting!)  Cry

Activity: 238
April 21, 2014, 09:02:46 PM
XHash is not working! I wasted 5 hours mining my 30 mhash rig on their pool and my unconfirmed/balanced has been unchanged. I checked up on my rigs a few hours ago and they we're accepting shares so I'm not quite sure about the integrity of this pool! My miners were clearly working yet where has my 5 hours of work gone! I don't mean to post negative things on here but I tried to email thier support and it reports an error everytime as well as communicate with anyone in the trollbox. Numerous attempts led me to finally post here in the hopes that the owner can pm to get this resolved as a great deal of AC has now been lost (Pools 500 mhash for 5 hours and counting!)  Cry

EDIT: http://ac.okaypool.com/ says 3 hours 5 minutes 27 seconds
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
April 21, 2014, 08:59:35 PM
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 21, 2014, 08:45:49 PM
one link links to a faucet!
Activity: 351
April 21, 2014, 08:41:04 PM
OK got it..........what about working faucets?

J

again, read the OP
April 21, 2014, 08:39:32 PM
OK got it..........what about working faucets?
I just downloaded the mac wallet and it seems to be v.1.0.0.0 ?

J
Activity: 351
April 21, 2014, 08:38:34 PM
Hi
   Is the giveaway on the website working??  I just can't get enough Asiacoin!!  Wink

J

not yet, read the OP
April 21, 2014, 08:37:12 PM
Hi
   Is the giveaway on the website working??  I just can't get enough Asiacoin!!  Wink

J
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
April 21, 2014, 08:33:03 PM
So I got my AC and encrypted my wallet, Will they stake and catch up when I unlock the wallet or will I lose out on stake if the wallet is encrypted. Huh

I think Mintcoin has found a way around this issue, Will AC make an update to fix this soon ??

this is correct. your wallet has to be unocked and the coins you own already aged. then it will stake automatically.
if its locked you will not be competing for stake.
April 21, 2014, 08:31:19 PM
 Grin Asiacoin  Grin

J
Activity: 409
April 21, 2014, 08:20:42 PM
So I got my AC and encrypted my wallet, Will they stake and catch up when I unlock the wallet or will I lose out on stake if the wallet is encrypted. Huh

I think Mintcoin has found a way around this issue, Will AC make an update to fix this soon ??
Activity: 462
Activity: 224
Activity: 182
April 21, 2014, 08:09:58 PM
 dump
Jump to: