Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACC] AdCoin - Digital Advertising Currency - page 12. (Read 44972 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1
tsar bombe
all my trust goes to the team
they follow their roadmap from the beginning and keep us informed of any advanced in the project
as the public will see the potential of adcoin we will go to the moon
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Everyone is eager to see AdCoin in action, and we are extremely close to presenting the first cases. We are working around to clock to talk with (potential) partners. Meanwhile we continue to make AdCoin easier to integrate than any other cryptocurrency by developing a wide range of APIs and plugins to easily adopt AdCoin (think CMS and E-commerce integrations).

Wait what? Since I bought this coin in september I've been hearing that you guys are going to talk with potential partners. How are you working around the clock to STILL potentially talk with potential partners already for 6 damn months!?

I just wanted to reply on the exchanges briefly. While we are working towards being listed on the big exchanges it is our primary focus on this moment to work together with businesses in the advertising space, to give the AdCoin it's true value (being used to buy and sell online advertising space). We are currently speaking with some major companies to see how we can implement AdCoin and change the cost structure of advertising (win/win).

Feel free to join us on Telegram or Slack to discuss your thoughts!
You guys were currently speaking with some "major companies" in july, where are these "major companies"?

So do we! We are reaching out to them and already have significant interest from investors and advertising agencies. Any help to connect us to the right people to speed things up would be greatly appreciated!
Where did this significant interest from investors and agencies go? Any update on this interest?

Announcement: Within a few months Adcoin will fully support SegWit and Lightning which will make AdCoin ready for the future.

And SegWit hasn't been implemented because..."insert your answer here".

Announcement: Our team is working on an advertising platform fully supported by Adcoin, called AdCoin Click. More info soon...

I hope I'm not asking too soon about this AdCoin Click platform 6 months later.

We are still here Smiley Coin is not dead, we are still working on it every single day and we are close to finalizing bounty payments (as scheduled, payouts are done between 4th and 14th).

The past few weeks have been very hectic with the bounty program, ICO and taking meetings with the online advertising agencies to work on a proof of concept.

The easiest way to stay up to date or contact devs is to join our Telegram group. There is a lot of noise on some other channels (e.g. saying devs or gone etc etc). We are available between 9am and 18pm GMT+2 and most of the time respond until 23pm+.

Cheers!

So what happened with these agencies you guys were working on with the proof of concept?

We're mainly marketing and tech guys. We are already in negotiation and testing phases with two large advertising platforms and are invited for the Emerce Performance 2017 => https://emerce.nl/performance/ where we will be speaking in public. Emerce already posted earlier about us (unpaid) and many players in the industry are enthusiastic about the Adcoin.

where are those 2 large advertising platforms today?

AdCoin is now officially pending for Binance listing. We hope to have some positive feedback very soon and make AdCoin going like a skyrocket.
I'm not even going to comment on this subject.

My point is...and I'm sorry if I may sound pissed off or something, I'm really not, I'm not invested in the project since a while ago, but investors that have been holding since months, newcomers, etc everyone really needs to know what's going on with all these false promises because we're talking about people's money here, investments, hard work in your project that we all were, are or might be interested in the future.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
With the hardfork successfully implemented we have moved on to the development of AdCoin tools and integrations. While writing this update our developers are working hard on creating some really cool applications and integrations.

Advanced Web Wallet

We have previously presented our community with the web wallet, but so far we haven’t communicated about it a lot. That is going to change! Not only do we keep improving the web wallet, it is also the backbone of all AdCoin development projects. Paying with AdCoin is as easy as logging in with your account and pressing the confirmation button. No need to copy and paste wallet address or any other technical stuff. This feature is available for everyone who uses our web wallet (https://wallet.getadcoin.com/) and any company that integrates with our API.

Our web wallet key features

• Receive and send AdCoin
  • Order AdCoin through fiat currency
  • Pay with your GetAdCoin account

Payment gateway

We are realllyyy excited about presenting our own payment gateway and we are almost there. While we had to option to partner with other companies, we felt we should integrate it with the payment and ordering system to make sure the process is as smooth as it can get. While we are working on creating the first demo’s and user cases, we have a sneak peek video of our ‘success’. Payments are almost instantly recognized and confirmed after 6 blocks. More documentation and working demo’s will be presented within a week.

https://www.getadcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/payment-success-adcoin.mp4?_=1

API

We have a fully functional API which can both be used for wallet purposes (getting addresses, balances, orders etc) or to use the payment gateway. The API key can be requested through the web wallet (in the top-right menu). We are working on finalizing the API documentation and a public php wrapper. The formal presentation of the API will be upcoming Friday (February 23rd).

Real application & partnerships

Everyone is eager to see AdCoin in action, and we are extremely close to presenting the first cases. We are working around to clock to talk with (potential) partners. Meanwhile we continue to make AdCoin easier to integrate than any other cryptocurrency by developing a wide range of APIs and plugins to easily adopt AdCoin (think CMS and E-commerce integrations).

We invite interested parties to contact us through [email protected]. Early adopters will receive our full support and we have interesting bounties in place to take create a win-win situation!
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
tsar bombe
i phink adcoin have a big potentiel

they put their plan to execution from the beginning big confidence in them Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
"Personally, my opinion, this company has not caught at all. Even it's hard to explain why. There are more interesting options!"
Activity: 64
AdCoin wallet was updated to latest version on CryptoAlly.net Pool

No registration is required. Use your wallet address as the username and c=ACC for password.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://eu.cryptoally.net:4433 -u  -p c=ACC

Activity: 14
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
Activity: 103
"AdCoin is now officially pending for @binance_2017 listing! We hope to have some positive feedback very soon and make AdCoin going like a skyrocket."

https://twitter.com/getadcoin/status/951059976755335168

"Circulating Supply
5,441,724 ACC
Total Supply
70,434,207 ACC"

"Pending for Binance"
You say that while holding 93 % of all Coins while only 7 % of the Coins in circulation, you offend against multiple rules Binance has to have a chance to get added on their site.

And you still pretend like everyone else is stupid and falls for what you say so you can bump the price up by spreading those kinda news aroud.

Your coin and your company is a complete scam.

How does it feel to scam people for their hard earned money? Are you proud of yourself?
People like you belong into prison for a long time.

We never confirmed the circulating supply. I am not going into anything else as you seem to be another troll account which is just a few days old Smiley If you would like more information or discuss your accusations with us, feel free to join our Telegram channel.

Very funny <3 the lack of your arguments shows me that I am right.
"AdCoin is now officially pending for @binance_2017 listing! We hope to have some positive feedback very soon and make AdCoin going like a skyrocket."

"Circulating Supply
5,441,724 ACC
Total Supply
70,434,207 ACC"

"Pending for Binance"
You say that while holding 93 % of all Coins while only 7 % of the Coins in circulation, you offend against multiple rules Binance has to have a chance to get added on their site.

And you still pretend like everyone else is stupid and falls for what you say so you can bump the price up by spreading those kinda news aroud.

How does it feel to scam people for their hard earned money? Are you proud of yourself?

We never confirmed the circulating supply. I am not going into anything else as you seem to be another troll account which is just a few days old Smiley If you would like more information or discuss your accusations with us, feel free to join our Telegram channel.

"Circulating Supply
5,441,724 ACC
Total Supply
70,434,207 ACC"

"Pending for Binance"

Indeed, there is an NDA about the onboarding process which is why we are not communicating any further information about it. We specifically used the word 'pending' and the sentence 'we hope to have some positive feedback'. While we have no native Dutch speakers, we used the word pending as it is described (google) as:

pending
adjective
awaiting decision or settlement.

Sorry to hear if you feel misled, but to us it seemed very clear

The initial tweet was clear. The only thing I thought was vague was that people on Twitter were asking for more clarification and they didn't get a clear answer. And a decision and a settlement are not the same thing. But with the NDA in mind I can understand the vagueness, so I'll leave it at that and just want to wish your team good luck, because I do hope on a positive outcome.

And while I'm not here to nitpick all of your PR messages I would like to point out to other readers and possible investors that in your above post you probably meant to say that you ARE native Dutch speakers (at least according to the white paper and some interviews I've seen) and NOT native English speakers :-)

Oops, you're right  Grin

Cmon guys, dont be naive on that coin just read through the requirements of Binance.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao

"We do not accept teams who publicly speculate on price or make predictions or forecasts on their token’s price.

We do not accept teams using the Binance name for their gains without our consent. These include guys who say they “will list on, targets to be on, is a partner of” Binance without our explicit consent, in the hope to boost their credibility and coin price."

They clearly offend against the rules of Binance to get listed on it.

"User Base

Show us you have a large user base, with multiple easily verifiable sources such as Alexa, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, etc"

I dont see a large userbase yet.

"Product

You should have a working product or at least a prototype. Something we can download and play with. It needs to work and be impressive."

They dont even have a product, all they have is a coin of which they claim is going to be used for a specific use case, but they dont have a product.

"Team

When it comes to the team, we care about history more than ability. Afterall, anyone can claim they know C++, but not that many can say they worked on bitcoind as part of the core team and have the commit history to back it up. The later gets priority.

Notice “brilliant concept” is not on the list. We don’t care about it. Concepts are cheap. We try to avoid “air coins” like a plague."

No comment.

So all in all.. This coin will definetly not get listed on Binance no matter what the dev guy here is talking dont fall for that. He is trying to fool you to bump the price and probably sell their own tokens.

I am not sure if those people try to scam you or not, but at least they are very unexperienced and have no idea what they are talking.

"ACCadcoin" will probably respond to my message and tell you some more wierd stuff. Its up to you if you fall for it or not.

Have a good day I am out of here.

Thanks for the feedback. We plan all steps towards our goal and update on changes in our strategy, such as reaching out to Binance (which is new for us, since we were satisfied with the exchanges at hand). Our user base is business2business and thus not on twitter or telegram, but on e-mail and telephone Smiley We do have a very active telegram with AdCoin supporters and if you'd like you can already checkout the backend of our payment gateway by visiting our website. Have a good day!
Cmon guys, dont be naive on that coin just read through the requirements of Binance.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao

"We do not accept teams who publicly speculate on price or make predictions or forecasts on their token’s price.

We do not accept teams using the Binance name for their gains without our consent. These include guys who say they “will list on, targets to be on, is a partner of” Binance without our explicit consent, in the hope to boost their credibility and coin price."

They clearly offend against the rules of Binance to get listed on it.

"User Base

Show us you have a large user base, with multiple easily verifiable sources such as Alexa, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, etc"

I dont see a large userbase yet.

"Product

You should have a working product or at least a prototype. Something we can download and play with. It needs to work and be impressive."

They dont even have a product, all they have is a coin of which they claim is going to be used for a specific use case, but they dont have a product.

"Team

When it comes to the team, we care about history more than ability. Afterall, anyone can claim they know C++, but not that many can say they worked on bitcoind as part of the core team and have the commit history to back it up. The later gets priority.

Notice “brilliant concept” is not on the list. We don’t care about it. Concepts are cheap. We try to avoid “air coins” like a plague."

No comment.

So all in all.. This coin will definetly not get listed on Binance no matter what the dev guy here is talking dont fall for that. He is trying to fool you to bump the price and probably sell their own tokens.

I am not sure if those people try to scam you or not, but at least they are very unexperienced and have no idea what they are talking.

"ACCadcoin" will probably respond to my message and tell you some more wierd stuff. Its up to you if you fall for it or not.

Have a good day I am out of here.
i like this project and seems to be a good coin to invest in.  After months of being listed on exchanges and CMC why is there still an unknown  circulating supply and market cap?
We have no clue as to why it's not provided on CMC, we contacted them multiple times but without any reply.

Any proof about the Binance statement? As far as I know every company negotiating with Binance has to sign an NDA, so if your coin is really pending I don't think you're supposed to tweet about. Also, some people on Twitter asked if you are actually pending to get listed (ie. got an official confirmation from Binance that they will list your coin) or are you pending to start a negotiation (as in waiting in line just like all other companies who want their coin on Binance). None of those questions got a response, which is weird, because people who asked other questions did get an answer.

Indeed, there is an NDA about the onboarding process which is why we are not communicating any further information about it. We specifically used the word 'pending' and the sentence 'we hope to have some positive feedback'. While we have no native English speakers, we used the word pending as it seemed to fit best (google):

pending
adjective
awaiting decision or settlement.

Sorry to hear if you feel misled, but to us it seemed very clear  Huh
Activity: 22
i like this project and seems to be a good coin to invest in.  After months of being listed on exchanges and CMC why is there still an unknown  circulating supply and market cap?
AdCoin is now officially pending for Binance listing. We hope to have some positive feedback very soon and make AdCoin going like a skyrocket.

This sounds super super fishy to me.

The only reason imo to make such an announcement is to increase hype and manipulate the price.

Its also wierd seing a dev talking about how the price would "skyrock" instead of talking about the product

Sorry for the confusion. We don't aim for the price to skyrocket, rather that the concept of AdCoin skyrockets and for that getting adopted on another exchange is a major step forward. Our vision is that there will be a wide range of niche crypto's which can be used for different types of purchases (e.g. GameCredits for the purchases of games etc). We love the idea of publishers to get paid in AdCoin and can convert it to coin which serves their specific needs.
For a new coin like this one it will take sometime to get on binance.

I agree & on top of that I dont see anything special with this coin. Its just used as a currency for a specific topic, but I dont see any product behind it.
Activity: 1
For a new coin like this one it will take sometime to get on binance.
Activity: 189
Hi Dev, why do not you put a logo on your big project?

This sounds super super fishy to me.

The only reason imo to make such an announcement is to increase hype and manipulate the price.

Its also wierd seing a dev talking about how the price would "skyrock" instead of talking about the product
Pages:
Jump to: