Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACC] AdCoin - Digital Advertising Currency - page 2. (Read 44972 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Realy intresting project, new scrypt algo Coin. The projest still growth. I look for web site and social media. I'm joined!
I would be interested to watch the development in this project. I see a great perspective on this idea. and I think, it will be used in the future.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Realy intresting project, new scrypt algo Coin. The projest still growth. I look for web site and social media. I'm joined!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Hello, i was checking your website and want to ask why there is no photo and profile information and link to their social media? Do they have some?

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Weekly Update - 30 November, 2018
Updates on AdCoin achievements and general news:

https://www.reddit.com/r/adcoin/comments/a1riuu/weekly_update_30_november_2018/
What is AdCoin? Why is AdCoin? How is AdCoin? But most importantly, where can I buy AdCoin? This introduction video to the cryptocurrency for online advertising answers all your questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nVfJZfqpA4&t=4s
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Moving to PoS with masternodes solves the current problems with the blockchain and ensures that it remains fast, cheap and stable in the future. To run a masternodes requires at least 100,000 AdCoin to be available for setup, and that s a pretty good investment.
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: AdCoin will switch to Proof-of-stake with Masternodes on December 20th!💪

More information and details --> https://www.getadcoin.com/switch-to-proof-of-stake-with-masternodes/
HARDFORK UPDATE:

The AdCoin Team is making great progress with the HardFork this week!💪 Hopefully we can announce a release date soon!😎🚀

What kind of hardfork? Tell us more

Hi!

At the moment our blockchain is PoW and we are going to HardFork to PoS!

More information: https://www.getadcoin.com/adcoin-update-august-24-2018-cryptopia-business-development-and-next-steps/

Kind regards,

Lars - Team AdCoin
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
HARDFORK UPDATE:

The AdCoin Team is making great progress with the HardFork this week!💪 Hopefully we can announce a release date soon!😎🚀

What kind of hardfork? Tell us more
HARDFORK UPDATE:

Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Activity: 28
I like the information I think AdCoin comes with a very good solution. Because with a very small cost and we can get a pretty high profit. An interesting offer
Activity: 10
Really good another new project coming.
so me are happy Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Trade volume is almost nothing which mean it has no attraction for big investors. I would like to know about the future plan of dev when marketing campaign will get started to attract more people. No big partnership still announced we need good news and big exchanges to see it rising.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

theminingpool.online

AdCoin[ACC] Added to TheMiningPool.online!

AdCoin [ACC]
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3035

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Tomorrow we will launch our WordPress Advertising Plugin and take a BIG step towards MASS adoption of cryptocurrency. Very exciting! Grin Grin

Activity: 41
I like your project, it's promising and interesting, I think it will not have many competitors, because this project will be profitable and people will invest in it. From all the above it follows that the price of the token on the exchange will also be high. In general, an excellent project, which in the future will be well developed. A stunning project with a great idea and a promising future!
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
AdCoin has build a cool ecosystem for Advertising and some cool products.
Activity: 131
Merit: 18
another advertising token - Thrive doesn't show good results now, what is your difference?
Activity: 43
AdCoin is a perspective spectacular, awesome and great project with huge potential that I haven't enough world to describe it. The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: