Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACC] AdCoin - Digital Advertising Currency - page 8. (Read 44972 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Are you going to buy out your tokens from the market after receiving annual revenue ?
Interest Ask. And how does the company make money? Is this some sort of commission from the transactions?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Are you going to buy out your tokens from the market after receiving annual revenue ?
Activity: 448
Best is to join the telegram channel for info  https://t.me/adcoinacc

thank you continue to follow the company's news.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Best is to join the telegram channel for info  https://t.me/adcoinacc
Activity: 336
Hey. The project interested me. Tell me where is the best way to follow the news of the project? I would like to get more information on this.

On the site you can follow or in social networks. I think the tokens will grow in value in the blissful time. But now it's best to buy tokens while the market has not grown yet.
Hey. The project interested me. Tell me where is the best way to follow the news of the project? I would like to get more information on this.
Activity: 251

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful

Well, with such a team and with such technologies the project will be successful in any case. Moreover, they have already achieved a lot.
Activity: 392

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
Activity: 364
Very good and original idea. I think all this will help me further in the development of this industry and will allow the exclusion of intermediaries

Yes, there are a lot of intermediaries in this field and the technology of decentralization should help in this matter.
Activity: 434
Very good and original idea. I think all this will help me further in the development of this industry and will allow the exclusion of intermediaries
Activity: 294
Hey. How can you get this coin? Will there be an airdrop? It is always a good chance to make a coin more popular.
Interesting idea. Such a coin will always be in demand and many people will be able to make good money on this. Since the prospect of growth is simply enormous.

In this regard, yes. Now is just a good time to enter the market. And this will be a good chance to increase my capital
Activity: 266
Interesting idea. Such a coin will always be in demand and many people will be able to make good money on this. Since the prospect of growth is simply enormous.
Activity: 308
A great motivation for the team. I think to take part in the contest. It will be just fine. I will continue to work in this direction.
Activity: 161
Intermediate position of the #voting #competition:

1.@DeepOnionx (#onion): 4706 votes
2.@Bitcore_BTX (#BTX):  4064 votes
3.@TheBigXP (#XP) 2091votes

6 days to go!

Don’t forget to vote on your coin and earn $20.000 on our advertising network(www.adcoin.click)! Vote here: https://www.getadcoin.com/vote/     
AdCoin

Activity: 420
Very promising project. I think that the tokens will go to the moon if the developers fulfill what they promise.
Well, with this team, I do not even doubt it. The project will grow and develop. Right now the market has fallen this is a good time to buy tokens.
Very promising project. I think that the tokens will go to the moon if the developers fulfill what they promise.
Activity: 364
unique and interesting projects. I think this project is very good and useful for many people. hopefully for good progress and will be a lot of people interested to participate in this project.
egretia
Yes, I also see a great prospect of earning. Of course, in the event that investors fulfill their plans.

Well, already many advertisers became interested and joined the project. I think many people understand this and will buy tokens in the near future
unique and interesting projects. I think this project is very good and useful for many people. hopefully for good progress and will be a lot of people interested to participate in this project.
egretia
Yes, I also see a great prospect of earning. Of course, in the event that investors fulfill their plans.
Activity: 222
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: