Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACC] AdCoin - Digital Advertising Currency - page 6. (Read 44972 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
The currency for advertising is just a great idea. It's a place where big money is spinning and it's good for a coin.
Yes, it's always nice when tokens are tied to a real service. Perhaps I'll buy some tokens for myself.

Well this is a big plus for the whole project. I think the tokens will be in great demand in the future)
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The currency for advertising is just a great idea. It's a place where big money is spinning and it's good for a coin.
Yes, it's always nice when tokens are tied to a real service. Perhaps I'll buy some tokens for myself.
Activity: 294
Hello! Great project. Will they hold the airdrop? It will be nice for the community. I would gladly take part in this
I would also happily take part in this matter. I think that soon the tokens will fly to the moon. But getting them for free would be excellent.

price and so now very attractive if you certainly believe that the market will recover in the future.
Activity: 448
Hello! Great project. Will they hold the airdrop? It will be nice for the community. I would gladly take part in this
I would also happily take part in this matter. I think that soon the tokens will fly to the moon. But getting them for free would be excellent.
Activity: 266
Great project. A blogger can take part and make money on this? You will build an advertising network and the community will support you.
Activity: 308
Activity: 218
So, it will be a major advertising platform for advertisers?
Want to create a competitor Facebook, Google?
It would be nice. The advertising market is growing every year.

This is a very serious application. But why not. These guys need competitors. Grin Grin Grin
Well, let's see how this will work. I think tokens will grow in price very quickly if the developers fulfill their plans.
A good project with an excellent team. I think this is a great prospect.
I will continue to monitor how it all works.
Activity: 191

This is a very serious application. But why not. These guys need competitors. Grin Grin Grin
Well, let's see how this will work. I think tokens will grow in price very quickly if the developers fulfill their plans.
Activity: 294

Activity: 322
now I continue to follow the project. while the activity of the team makes me very happy.
Activity: 350
Activity: 420
please tell us in more detail what will be the benefit for the holders of the tokens. I would like to understand what's the point of keeping tokens for a long time.
if the team follows their plans, the price of the token will grow very quickly and for a long time investors will be able to increase their capital.
Personally, I decided to keep the tokens until the end of the year. This can be very well earned.
here everyone decides for himself. If you believe in market growth, then of course you need to take tokens now.
please tell us in more detail what will be the benefit for the holders of the tokens. I would like to understand what's the point of keeping tokens for a long time.
if the team follows their plans, the price of the token will grow very quickly and for a long time investors will be able to increase their capital.
Personally, I decided to keep the tokens until the end of the year. This can be very well earned.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Now the market is down and the price of tokens is very attractive. I will continue to monitor the project, I may buy tokens in the near future and support the project as an investor.

agree with you. This is just a huge perspective for investors. Of course, if the team will follow their plans.
Activity: 378
Now the market is down and the price of tokens is very attractive. I will continue to monitor the project, I may buy tokens in the near future and support the project as an investor.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Interesting project. And I like the activity of the team. If they continue in that spirit, then the tokens will definitely fly to the moon.
Activity: 476
say you already have any contracts with large companies? It would be interesting to know all future investors.

with such sharks will not easily compete. But the project will take its place in the market. I think it will be cool.
But I personally believe in this project. That's why I bought a few tokens for myself.
Pages:
Jump to: