Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACC] AdCoin - Digital Advertising Currency - page 9. (Read 44972 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
A good project. I think tokens will be very in demand because they are tied to a real service and it means it will be cool.

I love such projects. the liquidity of the coin will be large. I'll buy some tokens for a long time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
A good project. I think tokens will be very in demand because they are tied to a real service and it means it will be cool.
Activity: 186
Small update: AdCoin.Click

At the moment the platform is running ads! (who already has seen some AdCoin Click ads?)
The platform is used by a lot of adverisers and publishers and we are working on a list to publish on our website (www.adcoin.click). We are trying to publish this list as soon as possible, but we need permission from all our users before we can publish this...

&

Our devs are working around the clock to add a lot of extra features in the upcoming weeks (and there is coming a lot of great stuff!)

Join us today on https://www.adcoin.click

Kind regards,

Lars - Team AdCoin

Excellent! I'm glad that the project is actively developing. The team will make every effort to ensure that the token grows.

Here you are right, the team is working hard on the coin in order for the project to continue to develop.
Activity: 476

At the moment the platform is running ads! (who already has seen some AdCoin Click ads?)
The platform is used by a lot of adverisers and publishers and we are working on a list to publish on our website (www.adcoin.click). We are trying to publish this list as soon as possible, but we need permission from all our users before we can publish this...

&

Our devs are working around the clock to add a lot of extra features in the upcoming weeks (and there is coming a lot of great stuff!)

Kind regards,

Lars - Team AdCoin

Excellent! I'm glad that the project is actively developing. The team will make every effort to ensure that the token grows.
Merit: 1

&

Kind regards,

Lars - Team AdCoin

It is perfectly. Continue so hard and the coin will fly to the moon! I will continue to follow the project. I think I can make good money on this.
Activity: 448

&

Kind regards,

Lars - Team AdCoin

Cool. The activity of the team is very impressive. I am ready to support you. Good luck with the development.
Activity: 161

&

Kind regards,

Lars - Team AdCoin
Activity: 336
Right now the market is in such a state that it's time to buy tokens. Experts say that the very powerful growth of the market will soon begin.

Moreover, the coin is tied to a real service. And in the field of advertising there is always a lot of money. I think the coin's growth will be ensured.
Right now the market is in such a state that it's time to buy tokens. Experts say that the very powerful growth of the market will soon begin.
Activity: 251
The fact that these coins can be mined is cool. Such coins are always very popular with the community.
Activity: 392
The ‘attention minutes’ currency is gaining ground as marketers question the true relevance of an impression. Digital advertisers needed a currency and it just happens the impression was the perfect fit.

Great project with a great team. I think if everything follows the road map, then the price of the coin will grow with great force.

especially when there will be more partners and more agreements with them. I think the developers are announcing all this.

Yes it would be nice to get announcements from the developers about this. I think it will be appreciated by many people.
Activity: 364
The ‘attention minutes’ currency is gaining ground as marketers question the true relevance of an impression. Digital advertisers needed a currency and it just happens the impression was the perfect fit.

Great project with a great team. I think if everything follows the road map, then the price of the coin will grow with great force.

especially when there will be more partners and more agreements with them. I think the developers are announcing all this.
Activity: 434

Activity: 42
Activity: 294
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.

Well ten years is very much. But for two years I'm ready to keep these tokens. I think this will help me to increase my capital and make money on it.

I think the tokens will soon grow in value. Approximately until the end of the year. I'll keep the tokens until December and then they'll watch
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.

Well ten years is very much. But for two years I'm ready to keep these tokens. I think this will help me to increase my capital and make money on it.
Activity: 266
Great project
The team are hard working
Hope a suceed future for you Smiley

For us this is a very great prospect. I already bought tokens. I hope the project will make me happy in the near future. I think the growth will be before the end of the year

And will there be some kind of airdrop? I think this is a good chance to get tokens for the future and not bad to make money on it.
Great project
The team are hard working
Hope a suceed future for you Smiley

For us this is a very great prospect. I already bought tokens. I hope the project will make me happy in the near future. I think the growth will be before the end of the year
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
This will depend on the extent to which the developers will implement their plans according to the roadmap.
Well, from the market as a whole, too. Since the market is now very much falling. Cool
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
This will depend on the extent to which the developers will implement their plans according to the roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: