Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACC] AdCoin - Digital Advertising Currency - page 23. (Read 44977 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
The difficulty on this coin seem to have skyrocketed up to 163 for no reason, haven't seen a new block appear on the network for over an hour now, did something happen?
Activity: 107
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
When the "Official AdCoin Mining Pool" will pay? 8 hours of work of miner, no payment  Angry

Could you please send me your wallet address in a private message?
Activity: 107
When the "Official AdCoin Mining Pool" will pay? 8 hours of work of miner, no payment  Angry
Any advertising partners lined up already? There are quite a few platforms with similar ideas who already have been going for a while.
Yes we have a group of advertisers and online marketing agencies who will combine forces in a new platform. Since we are based in the Netherlands we are have gained some exposure here, but we are working on attracting international advertising agencies as well. August 1st will be the press release of AdCoin to the 'non-community' world Wink

good project about digital advertising, but above my comment is testimonial is virus about wallet
plan open ico selling dev
Advertising partners will receive an amount of AdCoin in escrow, and will pay for them once they payout their advertisers. We will add some information on this before August 1st.

is there bounty signcamp or social media ?
i want to join to this project  supportfull
Not yet. The success of this project will also rely on partners, so we want to give them the opportunity to do this with us.

not really aiming to join from any bounty but I think its also a good way to promote your project as we knew that nature here to attract investors and to gain that
they need to be well informed about your project so creating social awareness will help, will be looking forward to learn about this project, good luck.
Agree, we will discuss this with our partners and see if we can combine forces for maximum exposure.

Added a new pool for this at https://onepool.online/getting_started

Just use "-o stratum+tcp://pool.onepool.online:5555 -u -p x" to connect, 1% pool fee, payout every 10 minutes with 1 coin minimum for payout after block is confirmed
Thanks! We will add you to our website Smiley

is this the same as ADZCoin? same owner? same team?
Nope, fresh team based in the Netherlands. This is our first cryptocurrency project, after being long term investors in other blockchain solutions in which we believe!

First saw the news, in August 1st will cooperate with advertisers, do not know how this progress?
We will keep you up to date. August 1st will be our press release + release of the first advertising agency which will incorporate AdCoin as a payment and payout method. It is developed through with publishers, advertising agencies and advertisers.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
First saw the news, in August 1st will cooperate with advertisers, do not know how this progress?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Dev exchange Huh
Activity: 59
this is my first look at all of this ACC but it sounds great , going to invest and see what happens
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
is this the same as ADZCoin? same owner? same team?
Activity: 57
Added a new pool for this at https://onepool.online/getting_started

Just use "-o stratum+tcp://pool.onepool.online:5555 -u -p x" to connect, 1% pool fee, payout every 10 minutes with 1 coin minimum for payout after block is confirmed
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
not really aiming to join from any bounty but I think its also a good way to promote your project as we knew that nature here to attract investors and to gain that
they need to be well informed about your project so creating social awareness will help, will be looking forward to learn about this project, good luck.
Activity: 308
is there bounty signcamp or social media ?
i want to join to this project  supportfull
Activity: 616
new project again
goodluck dev hopefull this project will be succes
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
good project about digital advertising, but above my comment is testimonial is virus about wallet
plan open ico selling dev
Activity: 121
Any advertising partners lined up already? There are quite a few platforms with similar ideas who already have been going for a while.
Please add more informations on the pool. Better "Getting Started" and information about payouts.
We're working on that. Accesability is one of our focus points and I think will determine the succes of the coin. I will keep you up-to-date  Smiley
Activity: 308
https://www.crypto1id.com/
reserve indonesian laguage if needen me. This is a very good project to cooperate and if my dev reserved please in pm only.
Activity: 3
Please add more informations on the pool. Better "Getting Started" and information about payouts.
Activity: 1344
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
We pre-mined 70 percent of the total market cap of 100 million AdCoins

pre-mine too many , i hope dev have plan clear .
Offcourse we have  Wink. We're aware of the pre-mine percentage and it's a conscious choice: We allready have the first advertising partner who is ready to buy in so the coins can flow to publishers inside ad networks  Smiley. It's like mining in the form of advertising and creating customer value. On the other hand we also AdCoin available for 'classic' miners.

readly!
bonus coin?

wallet ACC:  AKVYTcnZ2UxNgTdXZzUWjvL1VUisbaVbAf
Pages:
Jump to: