Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️ - page 4. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
This project really is decentralising financial inclusion. Currently they are including more people in the konetary world even those who do not have ways to make safe transaction. One question - can the platform be used as a savings account? Can the agent save money for you?

You mean like savings account where you get some interest?That would be interesting addition i think.

Yes maybe for some people who need to save up but keep the money safe from theft.

whit this you are making investment

True. but what if you don't want to invest, just safe keep your money. In investing you often have some time during which you cannot take your money back.

Then that person should put that money in a bank or under the mattress, I think this project is targeted towards investments.

Investment is the best way of saving money.
Activity: 224
This project really is decentralising financial inclusion. Currently they are including more people in the konetary world even those who do not have ways to make safe transaction. One question - can the platform be used as a savings account? Can the agent save money for you?

You mean like savings account where you get some interest?That would be interesting addition i think.

Yes maybe for some people who need to save up but keep the money safe from theft.

True. but what if you don't want to invest, just safe keep your money. In investing you often have some time during which you cannot take your money back.

Then that person should put that money in a bank or under the mattress, I think this project is targeted towards investments.
Activity: 224

Activity: 252
Are there any plans to spread in Asia too, some parts could benefit from this a lot

Yes,there are some underdeveloped asian countries too that could benefot greatly from Access,but i guess we will have to wait untill Access is established in Africa.

And those would  be huge markets too,countries like Cambodia,Bangladesh,Vietnam..
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Are there any plans to spread in Asia too, some parts could benefit from this a lot

Yes,there are some underdeveloped asian countries too that could benefot greatly from Access,but i guess we will have to wait untill Access is established in Africa.
Activity: 112
Activity: 176
When can we expect tokens to be delivered, to those who were part of the telegram airdrop?

Not yet,as aidrip is still going on,and there is no defnite date when it ends.It should be sometimes in early Q2 though..

Lets hope it does.
Activity: 168
When can we expect tokens to be delivered, to those who were part of the telegram airdrop?

Most probably.
Activity: 182

Investments are not really a good way to save money as investments are not a sure thing, and I don't think agents will be banking money because, well, for that we have banks.

I wouldnt give too much powers to agents.
Activity: 182
It's been mentioned that TGE should happen in early Q2. We are currently in that period, any news about that
There will probably be some delays as always.
Activity: 210

I what way do you mean save money? Like to develop some money saving program for you?
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Investments are not really a good way to save money as investments are not a sure thing, and I don't think agents will be banking money because, well, for that we have banks.
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Can people get into access without agents?

How do you mean get intp access?You mean get loan without contacting agent?I think thats main part of ACX,that communication between agents and those who need loans.

Yes, I also don't think you can bypass the agents in this platform.

The agents serve as a tool to get more transactions on the platform - they get more people interested; those who normally wouldn't even know about such things.

If i understood correctly,anyone can become an agent,right?

I think someone from the team wrote that agents are scrutinized and checked so that they can provide best service to community.

without agent here is no money for invest, and agent are some kind of banker
Activity: 280

How do you mean get intp access?You mean get loan without contacting agent?I think thats main part of ACX,that communication between agents and those who need loans.

The agents serve as a tool to get more transactions on the platform - they get more people interested; those who normally wouldn't even know about such things.

I think someone from the team wrote that agents are scrutinized and checked so that they can provide best service to community.
Activity: 70

Not yet,as aidrip is still going on,and there is no defnite date when it ends.It should be sometimes in early Q2 though..
Activity: 266

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Activity: 70

Activity: 175
Pages:
Jump to: