Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️ - page 5. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Can people get into access without agents?

How do you mean get intp access?You mean get loan without contacting agent?I think thats main part of ACX,that communication between agents and those who need loans.

Yes, I also don't think you can bypass the agents in this platform.

The agents serve as a tool to get more transactions on the platform - they get more people interested; those who normally wouldn't even know about such things.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
When can we expect tokens to be delivered, to those who were part of the telegram airdrop?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It's been mentioned that TGE should happen in early Q2. We are currently in that period, any news about that
Merit: 5

How do you mean get intp access?You mean get loan without contacting agent?I think thats main part of ACX,that communication between agents and those who need loans.

The agents are an integral part of this project. Check out this video of one of their agents. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiicgT0AKZM

Activity: 280
Yes, there are more regions that could use this not only Africa, so I hope it proves as success so it can spread

I think it's quite hard to go worldwide and still retain such quality, but I do hope for the project's success.
Activity: 70
Yes, there are more regions that could use this not only Africa, so I hope it proves as success so it can spread
Activity: 224

over agent you get money, they are some kind of mobile banker. But I think the point of coin is to invest?

Well yeah, but every coin wants you to invest Smiley and the investors in return get something out of it. I think their focus is on creating a community that will want to invest.
Activity: 224
You started already recruiting more agents for Access Network?

i think just in two country, Ghana and Senegal, for now

It will spread eventually.

It has huge potential to become widespread. A lot of countries could use something like this.
Activity: 240

over agent you get money, they are some kind of mobile banker. But I think the point of coin is to invest?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Activity: 112
When is exchange listing?

No serious team will announce something like that during private sale,its way too early to speculate on that.
Activity: 105
Activity: 131
if I understood well they want to help spread the use of crypto, and through internal tokens people can create various tools and also make voting

Sure, all of the projects here want to spread the use of crypto. However, they have a unique situation as they are doing this in a region that is in a problematic financial situation so implementing crypto could be a good thing for the local users. 

especially since small businesses and individuals could get loans with low commission and thus grow the local economy.

Is there info on how low the commision will actually be?

And how will it be calculated?
Activity: 137
Activity: 144
Access is a visionary project and would gladly see it succeed.

I cheer for that!
Activity: 148

It will spread eventually.
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
if I understood well they want to help spread the use of crypto, and through internal tokens people can create various tools and also make voting

Sure, all of the projects here want to spread the use of crypto. However, they have a unique situation as they are doing this in a region that is in a problematic financial situation so implementing crypto could be a good thing for the local users. 

especially since small businesses and individuals could get loans with low commission and thus grow the local economy.

i think someone said 2-3%
Activity: 65

I think that will be up to those who will send the agents,but i hope it wont be more than few %
Pages:
Jump to: