Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️ - page 7. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I just saw on their FB page that they plan an additional giveaway, so heads up! 'We are announcing an additional giveaway! Top 20 referrers by number of stakes by the end of the airdrop will split an additional 5 000 000 ACX (worth aproximatively $120 000).'
Activity: 294
Somehow i thought situation is pretty clear-Atlas is company behind Access Connections,basically they are pushing Atlas project to another level by introducing blockchain technology while maintaining network of agents and users they have in Senegal and Ghana.

Sums it up nicely. It takes a lot of guts for a company like that to get into something new like blockchain.

The courage to venture into the unknown is the key to a success.
Fortune favors the bold
Activity: 182
Access is a visionary project and would gladly see it succeed.
Activity: 182
Activity: 210
So what is the main goal of Access, what do they want to achieve?

Sentence taken from their whitepaper that explains it nicely:

"ACX Network will provide true economic freedom and accelerate financial inclusion to those that needit most and provide the previously underserved with an equitable say in the evolution of their financial
freedom, connecting communities so that they may all co-create and thrive together.
"

That explanation about sums up the whole point of the project.
This seems like very interesting projects,something like micro banking right?

What is micro banking?

This is what I could find. Hope this helps.

Micro - Banking or Micro - Finance is a source of financial services for entrepreneurs and small businesses lacking access to  banking and related services. The two main mechanisms for the delivery of financial services to such clients are:

1- Relationship-based banking for individual entrepreneurs and small businesses.

2- Group-based models, where several entrepreneurs come together to apply for loans and other services as a group.

Its actually what Atlas does right now.
Activity: 280
When can we expect spreading to other countries?As i understand,project will start in Seenegal and Ghana.

They already mentioned they would like to spread but for now they just want to migrate as-is to blockchain.
Activity: 70
When can we expect spreading to other countries?As i understand,project will start in Seenegal and Ghana.

What is micro banking?

Micro - Banking or Micro - Finance is a source of financial services for entrepreneurs and small businesses lacking access to  banking and related services. The two main mechanisms for the delivery of financial services to such clients are:

1- Relationship-based banking for individual entrepreneurs and small businesses.

2- Group-based models, where several entrepreneurs come together to apply for loans and other services as a group.

this project is here because bank don't want to give good interest, and that is why this project will have good future

Yes, it is high competition for banks in those areas.

Nothing new regarding the banks. And that's a good reason why we need projects like this and crypto in general.
Activity: 196
New interesting Access Network story,make sure to check it out!

https://medium.com/acxnetwork/access-stories-james-community-leader-aaea4df3121d

Good read. They are really active with articles. Do they have some video content?
Activity: 224

What is micro banking?

this project is here because bank don't want to give good interest, and that is why this project will have good future

Yes, it is high competition for banks in those areas.
Merit: 100
Bosnia...

What is micro banking?

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Sentence taken from their whitepaper that explains it nicely:

"ACX Network will provide true economic freedom and accelerate financial inclusion to those that needit most and provide the previously underserved with an equitable say in the evolution of their financial
freedom, connecting communities so that they may all co-create and thrive together.
"
Activity: 90
Aboiut the telegram airdrop,when can we expect distribution of tokens?
I think they said in mid april

just more time... i'm sure it will be Smiley
Yeah it gives people more time to join the airdrop and earn bigger stakes Smiley

I don't mind if the project is late a bit. Better to break some deadlines then to break the whole project.

Yes,this projects is too good and too important to be rushed,few weeks here or there wont matter much in the long run.

What is micro banking?

Activity: 131

What is micro banking?
Activity: 137
Aboiut the telegram airdrop,when can we expect distribution of tokens?
I think they said in mid april

just more time... i'm sure it will be Smiley
Yeah it gives people more time to join the airdrop and earn bigger stakes Smiley

I don't mind if the project is late a bit. Better to break some deadlines then to break the whole project.
Activity: 144
Activity: 148
Somehow i thought situation is pretty clear-Atlas is company behind Access Connections,basically they are pushing Atlas project to another level by introducing blockchain technology while maintaining network of agents and users they have in Senegal and Ghana.

Sums it up nicely. It takes a lot of guts for a company like that to get into something new like blockchain.

The courage to venture into the unknown is the key to a success.
Pages:
Jump to: