Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 34. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
These days adex price has more than doubled
Many people are full of confidence in adex
Hope to see $ 5  Grin
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
I today discovered this coin.
he has a future
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
10.000$ invested today!
Cheesy
You have invested while the price still increasing? You should wait for another day or two before you want to invest with huge money

I don't see any problem investing today, Adex true potential has not yet reflected, I hope we won't see any decrease in the price because confidence for this project is slowly growing we will soon see $10 before the year's end and this is something that we all excited to see.
Activity: 24
10.000$ invested today!
Cheesy
You have invested while the price still increasing? You should wait for another day or two before you want to invest with huge money

We should wise to spend money and do own research but you will miss moment for investing on $Adex if you wait a day or two because Adex team will deliver their beta product in October. The fact until now, Adex team always keep their words instead spreading hype news. More people will believe on this legit project. When they announce will release beta in october they will do it, we just don't know what exactly date in october.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
10.000$ invested today!
Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Within few days this is again when price has doubled and there will be few more rounds before the reaching to its true value which of course will be much more higher. Adex team is actively doing work on development and partnership area once that is done huge marketing will be enough and only thing to skyrocket the value.
HrN
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
10.000$ invested today!
Cheesy
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Is there a windows wallet?

This is an ethreum based token so you can get a wallet in myetherwallet or Jaxx if you prefer a desktop version nut be careful in myetherwallet link there have been a lot of reports of cloning this web based ethereum wallet
Activity: 30
Is there a windows wallet?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Once  strem.io makes additional content for potential increase in viewership, the flow of advertising revenue will follow.
Activity: 364
Instruction for adding coin to MEW (sometimes it disappears!):

1. Click the “Add Custom Token​” button;
2. Address ​- put the address from our crowdsale page;
3. Token Symbol ​- put “ADX”;
4. Decimals​ - put “4”
5. Click “Save

Address: 0x4470BB87d77b963A013DB939BE332f927f2b992e
Token Symbol: ADX
Decimals: 4
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
This is not the most widely discussed project, but actually this the one with huge potential if executed correctly
Activity: 58
More partnerships to come in October and release of their platform!! MOON!!  Cool
Activity: 225
Activity: 11
I bought 400k,want that lambo in satine gold. Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It has potential. I see bright future for this project. 4-5$ in late october.

nice, just bought 100k
Activity: 11
It has potential. I see bright future for this project. 4-5$ in late october.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This is my opinion as well that let the team complete their work by having fair enough time and then see where the value of AdeX reaches in couple of months. Till then if you are experienced trader do short term trading else just hold and wait for good times to come.
Activity: 14
Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
This is the one of most successfull ICO for my opinion. Their price was under ICO price for 1-2 months and then it starting to rising and break 5x from their ICO price. Even though the price only 2.6x than ICO price right now, this coin still has big potential.
Pages:
Jump to: