Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 35. (Read 69009 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
What a crazy run today. Price and volume is amazing right now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
The volume is still rising.  Grin
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Love this section: “We are positive that our technology will help attract advertisers who target eSport audiences, and we believe that this partnership will be mutually beneficial,” Georgiev added.
WOW thats amazing news. And the price is expolding right now.
Activity: 225
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!

You better check their facebook fanpage it's full of information about their project, roadmap and news about their partnership,i fyou bought in their ico then your investment is in good hands, this is a great project with a legit team behind it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator
Till end of the year the price will be x3-x5. i can feel it. Wink

You are right and I do think that is a conservative approach. Adex was over $2 before the market dipped due to the China FUD. I expect that once the market rebound Adex will easily be back around those price and some. $4 Before year end is possibly depending if the marke breaks out of this bearing slump.

Totally agree with you. Things will change soon.

yes yes,,,you're wright...
hold it...and wait adex going to the moon... Shocked Shocked Shocked

You are right and I do think that is a conservative approach. Adex was over $2 before the market dipped due to the China FUD. I expect that once the market rebound Adex will easily be back around those price and some. $4 Before year end is possibly depending if the marke breaks out of this bearing slump.

Totally agree with you. Things will change soon.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

I like those updates about progress on prototype and partnership with AdHive for automated videos. I will credit team for those updates by appreciating them and this is what community needs to stay active and positive and let the others know about on going development and level of progress on this parts of the products.

this project is successfully project. good job for Adex team, you're professional.

Thank you all  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I like those updates about progress on prototype and partnership with AdHive for automated videos. I will credit team for those updates by appreciating them and this is what community needs to stay active and positive and let the others know about on going development and level of progress on this parts of the products.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
this project is successfully project. good job for Adex team, you're professional.
buyyyyyyyyyyyyy to the moonnn..7 days left to october Grin Grin

by the way is there a Telegram channel for AdEx? Roll Eyes

Got mine already and I also bought more just few days ago as it went lower. You can join us at https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@adexnetwork. Community is big and strong. Looking forward for another fun journey to the moon.  Grin

Yeap, AdEx channel is waiting for you all Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Adex is a token that chop and change. It can make 3x in an instant, it can drop to half price instantly. It may hold the ones with low cost, but I think it is a very risky token. You need to be careful and follow it well.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Got mine already and I also bought more just few days ago as it went lower. You can join us at https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@adexnetwork. Community is big and strong. Looking forward for another fun journey to the moon.  Grin
Good time to buy some. Have a lot of faith in this project.
Activity: 392

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Yeah support at buy side has appeared because news is really big as we are at one week distance from October and then prototype will appear to take the price at new all time high. I will be curious to see what is the announcement about one more partnership before that coming out.
Pages:
Jump to: