Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 29. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
If listed on potential exchanges like Binance and Kucoin, Adex will certainly be very promising in the future and the price of this market will definitely go to the moon and will stabilize in a long term investment.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
I dont like adex token. I think its just a pump dump token. At least 2 times in a mounth someone broke its price. Actually 10x now from ico price.
Very interesting and why you do not like? Of course it was, that in the beginning the price slipped at the start, but then very much pleased. Price does x10 and it is very pleasing, gives a good profit, and without experience.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
wow, i was very surprised to see your post, i'm investing in eloplay because i like the eloplay project but what amazes me more is the project i am investing, it is working with you!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Do or do not.
Did the airdrop happen today? Where can we follow a status / the results?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
It's very easy for ADEX team if they want to hype price by continues spread news about prototype release date. But they didn't do that cuz this project is legit. There are only 3 days left on october that should be Big Month for $adx. Hold for more 3 days or 3 months no problem for me cuz they will release real product.
Activity: 7
I dont like adex token. I think its just a pump dump token. At least 2 times in a mounth someone broke its price. Actually 10x now from ico price.

Do we need your pinion BOUNTY HOOKER! We are using real money here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

already 10x price ,why did you dont like ,i love ADex very much ,really good project ,not like other scam ico project.
You are right, but very speculative. I had a nice gain from bounty. A partnership with China has been announced and price was about 3-4 $. I dont know i guess i dont like it because it is very open to speculation
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

I'm sure after the release of their model Adex will be on big exchange people should buy this token while they are so cheap soon this coin will explode to $10 or more once they release their model it will be continuous update and many partnerships are coming
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

already 10x price ,why did you dont like ,i love ADex very much ,really good project ,not like other scam ico project.
Activity: 532
Activity: 54
What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
Activity: 70
Didn't ADEX gather millions of dollars? Couldn't they just pay binance? Or does every coin that wants to get listed use the BNB-voting system (in order that Binance earns BNB)?

Maybe try for another exchange?

The prototype will be released between now and the 31st of January 2018.
Activity: 15
Is it true the prototype will be release on 30th October?
Activity: 560
voting starts 31.10 please creat account on binance and buy 0.1 BNB coin - u can buy it on binance it is worth 0.1$:)
I will vote,but it looks cheap,begging for free exchange  Tongue  Where is announced October prototype release? Looking forward to it  Wink
whd
Activity: 84
Merit: 35
voting starts 31.10 please creat account on binance and buy 0.1 BNB coin - u can buy it on binance it is worth 0.1$:)
Activity: 70
ADEX should be on a lot more exchanges!

This is good. First binance and then...  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
I recently bought in at $.91. hoping it pays off... Smiley

Yes, $.91 was a good price don't worry, you'll do x4 without any problem. Wait for the next news if you get stressed:) I get them at $0.2 because I bought when bounty hunter was selling... They always dump coins, that's funny. There's another thread about adex speculation or this one is OK?

That is a good price, for now, i, am just wondering could we use metamask wallet to store our coin? thanks in advance for your answer

maybe you can use it, as long as you have the private key for your address

and dev i read the update in medium it says

Code:
we will automatically send 450 SnipCoins to any wallet that holds at least 600 ADX tokens

and what is SnipCoins ?
Activity: 22
What is the date of ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: