Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 31. (Read 69009 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
AdeX recovered very quickly once with the come back of altcoins market today. It seems that cryptocoins came out of the impact of that Bitcoin's forks. I still see other 50% surges in value of AdeX from the current price easily if the trend keeps continue like this.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ADEX token today, the price is very good, up a lot
The price is now $ 1.14
$ 3 is possible, just give some time
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
$3 is price prediction?

IS this due to the prototype announcement which may be soon?

Don't count on predictions just make sure if you lose , you lose what you can afford .
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
$3 is price prediction?

IS this due to the prototype announcement which may be soon?
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
Incredible, today's increase reached more than 40%, I hope this year the price could reach $ 3
ADEX come very strong while BTC gold fork too. $3 or more.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Great News for ADEX again. We are now on a Korean exchange this is very impressive. The went also crazy today we are gaining over 46% right now and the trading volume rises to 15,306,200 dollars. This is fantastic for our coin and community.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
What a pity missed the ico didn't get to know on time about this good project.  I wish Adex network goodluck.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
@AdEx_Network | Good news! AdEx is now listed on the Korean exchange UpBit.
https://twitter.com/AdEx_Network/status/922797492680450048
Activity: 560
There will be one more strong competitor soon,it's Bitclave-searching and advertisement in one platform,rewarding users for watching commercial,but Bitclave's concept is more close to BAT.Adex team has to  work really hard to overtake these guys.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Incredible, today's increase reached more than 40%, I hope this year the price could reach $ 3

Yeah I notice that too, I have been watching this since I bought it at 80 cents will keep holding this coin, I believe in experts prediction of $3 but this could go higher if the dev will update this thread and their platform comes out.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
What do you think make sense for the next few days before the fork...

I have been sitting on 5400 ADX coins... bought at $.91. watching it drop, but knowing/hoping good news and announcements are made soon... some predict $3 or higher....

Should I hold now and just wait all the volatility out? move to BTC? move to cash?

afraid if I move I may miss a nice jump IF news is announces soon....

what are your thoughts??

thanks
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator
BTC is crushing almost every Altcoin. Watch for the breathing spaces after BTC hits a major ATH (9k-12k). Then alts will have a nice window again.

Why do you say 9k / 12k?  These are oddly specific numbers.

Doesn't it seem fairly common knowledge that the BTC crush is due to the fork?

I'm expecting BTC to hit 5k's again next week / next month.

with the rise in bitcoin prices that pass $ 6000 to make alttcoin prices drop dramatically ,,,
same as adex .. that goes down from 0.00032 to 0.00012000
and maybe bitcoin prices will continue to rise up to $ 10000 ...
whether adex will also continue to decrease Huh
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO
BTC is crushing almost every Altcoin. Watch for the breathing spaces after BTC hits a major ATH (9k-12k). Then alts will have a nice window again.

Why do you say 9k / 12k?  These are oddly specific numbers.

Doesn't it seem fairly common knowledge that the BTC crush is due to the fork?

I'm expecting BTC to hit 5k's again next week / next month.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
"swear AdEx feels like NEO all over again.... Bittrex supply under 3 mill tokens now...
Accumulation bots ✔️
Supply thinning ✔️
Partnerships being announced ✔️
Moving onto the NEO as the first official DApp ✔️"

- this is copied and pasted from facebook from a guy who has for certain a couple of millions in btc on his wallet. Usually this guy is right he called Neo under 1 dollar for example and he said Adex could go to 50 - 100 dollars by next year.

dont miss the train Wink

I noticed that NEO and ADX have very similar charting patterns as well. But ADX is only at 60-70 million market cap with NEO at 1700 million Smiley. Almost 30x to go then... hah.
I will throw out a target of 0.0014 (based on past NEO movements) within the month. So about 5x from where we are now or 335 million market cap.

Very speculative mind you.... but very possible.

Did you mean 0.0014 or 0.00014? If the former, do you still think it's a possibility under the current conditions?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
You rarely see a green day across the board on coinmarketcap. Adex has bounced off 50-60c enough times that if it gets that mark again I'm going to load up. I got in at the ICO and will gladly ride this train, but this is also a good coin to trade on. Announcements bounce the coin up and then it comes down again. You could trade back and forward between this and BTC/ETH, similar to what you could do with ETH during the July ico season.
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO
"swear AdEx feels like NEO all over again.... Bittrex supply under 3 mill tokens now...
Accumulation bots ✔️
Supply thinning ✔️
Partnerships being announced ✔️
Moving onto the NEO as the first official DApp ✔️"

- this is copied and pasted from facebook from a guy who has for certain a couple of millions in btc on his wallet. Usually this guy is right he called Neo under 1 dollar for example and he said Adex could go to 50 - 100 dollars by next year.

dont miss the train Wink

I noticed that NEO and ADX have very similar charting patterns as well. But ADX is only at 60-70 million market cap with NEO at 1700 million Smiley. Almost 30x to go then... hah.
I will throw out a target of 0.0014 (based on past NEO movements) within the month. So about 5x from where we are now or 335 million market cap.

Very speculative mind you.... but very possible.

is this a good time to buy more ADX for the next up leg, after BTC pump? or we can see more downside and a slow uptrend? cheers

Think about it.

Right now alts are low and BTC is high.

Do you think it is a good time to go from low to high?

Or go from high to low?

Okay, maybe not the second one.  But certainly not a good time to move back to BTC.  A lot of low name projects will get dumped, certainly, and then be forgotten when the fork ends, but decent projects... best to just take a vacation and come back mid november and reassess!
Activity: 225
Join Eloplay's ICO (it's our partner if you didn't know)  Grin
Buy tokens here: https://ico.eloplay.com/en.html

Join their Telegram: https://t.me/ico_eloplaycom_en
Pages:
Jump to: