Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 39. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
When I look at the chart I see that someone is trying to buy as much as they can days ago.

Don't tell me that you can't see it.

massive pump incoming.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 135
why open new thread? did i miss something ?
ADX is list on a lot of china exchange . that is very good for this project .

Wow are you sure, it will definitely add a lot of volumes can you tell us on what chine based exchange adex is listed, dev should post it also in the main thread this is important and a good development.

They got listed on Gatecoin, Which is Hong Kong not mainland china.

Dev mentioned on slack there will be more announcements next week.

HODL
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Wow are you sure, it will definitely add a lot of volumes can you tell us on what chine based exchange adex is listed, dev should post it also in the main thread this is important and a good development.
Activity: 406
I can't believe the price for it was 0.15$ at one point. Really  nice for those who bought at that point. But it's still early, let's see where it goes Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
clearly. It's just the beginning. You have the roadmap, take few distance. The price will rise, and rise, and rise.

Probably one of the most interesting project. Clearly in my 20 first.

I'm hoping it would go $10 once people are using their platform, such a great project people are having second thought I don't know why but the early investors are the one who is going to make a huge profit here if they have the patience to hold.

maybe 10$ will be happen after they realese their platform, the current price is down now

It's natural for unbelievers to sell their stakes because they want a quick profit I don't know who are dumping it but I have a lot of coins to pick at a very low price, dev should drop here from time to time to update this thread .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
clearly. It's just the beginning. You have the roadmap, take few distance. The price will rise, and rise, and rise.

I'm hoping it would go $10 once people are using their platform, such a great project people are having second thought I don't know why but the early investors are the one who is going to make a huge profit here if they have the patience to hold.

maybe 10$ will be happen after they realese their platform, the current price is down now
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Prices fell nearly 50% from the highest of $ 2.45 and are now priced at $ 1.27

If that is the case then this is the best time to buy, the development is ongoing and their platform is going to launch this is a big project in the making and the perfect time to buy more next month we could see a 100% increased once they launched their platform.

pretty sure you are right , dont see the price in short time ,  long-term investment will earn more and more
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

If that is the case then this is the best time to buy, the development is ongoing and their platform is going to launch this is a big project in the making and the perfect time to buy more next month we could see a 100% increased once they launched their platform.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

it will be up again after an announce of the full feature, just hold your token
and i think the price will be more than now after
It seems to have to be resisted first to see the price ahead, and my estimate of the price will be increased in the not too long
yeah i hope so, now is the best time to buy more this token.
next time the price will rises Wink
Activity: 406

It seems to have to be resisted first to see the price ahead, and my estimate of the price will be increased in the not too long
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
ok i now clear about it .so would u tell me how adex nonTransferrable now 22/8/17 ? i cant not understand how can caculate it when reading code   Huh

and i think you need to inform coinmarketcap change Announcement website . becasue this link to old topic !!!
Activity: 225
is there date of announcement already known?
Circulating Supply ADX is 40,000,000 ADX
Total Supply is 100,000,000 ADX

I have a question Where are the 60.000.000 adx left?  Huh

and I see at website that

Token Distribution

80% are allocated for purchase by the public over time

10% will go to the AdEx Team and will be locked for 12 months

6% will go to the AdEx advisors and will be locked for 12 months

2% will go to WINGS DAO - discovery, valuation, social promotion

2% will be set aside for a bounty program

so where 40% token for purchase ? ~40.000.000 adx  Cry

token holder at explorer say 2 wallet have near total 60% adx total supply

https://etherscan.io/token/0x4470bb87d77b963a013db939be332f927f2b992e#balances

so who have 2 wallet ? is wallet from team adx ?

40% for purchase is covered in the whitepaper. The another part reserved for purchase in the future, not in this ICO.

wooo what happen at 20:00 19/8 https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/adex/#charts
more than 13 milion adex coin add to market with nothing notice  Huh

1. What announcement are you talking about?

2. Coinmarketcap had it wrong. It was always 53m. Calculations here: https://github.com/AdExBlockchain/adex-site/blob/master/services/web3services.js

Activity: 182
is there date of announcement already known?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252

I'm holding mine I have a complete faith  that this will go to $5 to $10 after seeing the features and the platform hopefully they will announce the exact date where they are going to launch the platform.

I am in the same case, I think we can expect something like 2-3$ before September and reach more than 5$ when the platform will be announced.

For the 10$ (if it comes one day), I think it is very long term.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Probably one of my most pertinent investment. Do you think this project could be represent a powerful danger for google? and in this case, this project could be buy back by google?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

I'm holding mine I have a complete faith  that this will go to $5 to $10 after seeing the features and the platform hopefully they will announce the exact date where they are going to launch the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: