Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 24. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 970
Merit: 500

maybe that just IOU,, because adex team is not announce yet about the exchange,,
and the ICO just finished today

i think its a legit one, maybe the team got managed to list it before the ico got finished then opened the market right away. but for the sake of everyone, i think we better wait for the official announcement from the team regarding this ADX listed on liqio.
It's very fast, beyond estimation. Ivo georgivo is very good at performing his duties
I hope soon be listed on Bittrex.com
Good Job IVO
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Congrats to Adex team for a successful ICO and getting the target of 40k ETH completed within a day.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
AdEx really Good name i hope it will be a great succes.
Good job dev with the ico  Grin sold out in a couple of hours.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
 Advertising items will be the outlet of the future.
Activity: 340
In liquid volume trading is quite low,
when would you register in bittrex?
This kind of project is perfect for bittrex
no bittrex,no trading volume now,too many ico now...

What do you expect?? The ico just finish 1 day.
I think Bittrex listing will come Just more patient Please.
Activity: 235
Merit: 230

maybe that just IOU,, because adex team is not announce yet about the exchange,,

i think its a legit one, maybe the team got managed to list it before the ico got finished then opened the market right away. but for the sake of everyone, i think we better wait for the official announcement from the team regarding this ADX listed on liqio.

For sure they are not IOU tokens coz they usually write IOU next to name of token if they are.

no bittrex,no trading volume now,too many ico now...
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I would have to say, that this ico was successful only because it had a solid marketing campaign...

Seriously, when I first heard of this token, I thought it would flop hard.
Then I heard about wings forecasting this project, and thought... OK, now I bet it gets funding just because it got it's name out to the community.
Once everyone heard wings forecasting, they flocked to the bounty campaign hard, which in turn got everyone hyped up and talking adex.

Good job setting a 12mill cap, I salute the fact you didn't simply take more than neccessary and in turn will most likely make us investors a healthy profit.

Congratulations on the successful crowd fund and I look forward to seeing development
*cheers
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

For sure they are not IOU tokens coz they usually write IOU next to name of token if they are.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

Activity: 434
Oh God is hard to believe that this project is so hot, and soon succeeded, congratulations, it was nice to do adex signatures
Activity: 347
Merit: 252
Good job adex, now go hire your "army" of coders any get it done Smiley
Activity: 252
Congratulations  adEx and Team  successfull and very quickly. Which exchange is the first Bittrex ,  Liqui ?

Liqui already. Bittrex not yet, hopefully will be soon.
Activity: 155
Nah, not today...
Holy cow, on the pre sale and the 40000 ETH hard cap has been reached! we got something very good for the future guys
Activity: 534
I'm very glad to hear the good news from ADEX. ADEX is a very popular project and people are eager to have it and believe it will bring great benefits to themselves, and so do I.
Activity: 1050
Congratulations  adEx and Team  successfull and very quickly. Which exchange is the first Bittrex ,  Liqui ?
Activity: 423
Congratulations, hopefully good and successful development in the future   Kiss Kiss
Activity: 252
I've seen no complaint on ETH transaction this time. I guess the traffic amount is relatively small comparing to Status ICO.

Congratulations!
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
Congratulations adEx 's successful sale!When can we see adEx on Bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
Wow ... trading so fast.
Yes,already listed on hitbtc and liqui. Bittrex will be easily for adex to get in. Investors are so happy about it they can now trade thier tokens in two exchanges. Really fast.
i am very amazing that this ico going so fast and done, very good project maybe they have big investor or angel investors
Activity: 1008
Wow ... trading so fast.
Yes,already listed on hitbtc and liqui. Bittrex will be easily for adex to get in. Investors are so happy about it they can now trade thier tokens in two exchanges. Really fast.
Pages:
Jump to: